Author Topic: War rallies over the weekend  (Read 6099 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: War rallies over the weekend
« Reply #75 on: March 20, 2007, 10:37:44 PM »
Beach, ...let me paint a little picture for you.

Let us assume you are of Norwegian stock, and have blond hair & blue eyes, ...as do both your parents.
Your wife, also is a fair complected Norwegian with blonde hair & blue eyes, ...as were both her parents.
In fact, as far back as you have been tracking your geneology, both your & your wifes ancestors have all been fair complected, blond haired & blue eyed.

Then one day, this Black guy named Diebold moves next door. Your wife is very friendly with him, ...and he seems to always be over at your place all the time, ...even when you're away at work, ...but your wife claims it's all very innocent.

9 months later, your wife gives birth to a Black baby, who she claims is YOUR child.

Being the sentimental type, ...you saved his umbillical cord, as well as his foreskin when you had him mutilated.

You also notice that the little guy's winky is 4" longer (even while flaccid) than yours is when you are fully erect.

You suspect foul play, and decide to have a DNA test run to determine the true paternity of the child,
...however, your wife goes to court to prevent those DNA tests from taking place. Why would she do this, if the child is really yours? Wouldn't she simply support and encourage these tests, so you could have definitive proof once and for all, and get closure?

In this scenario, you & your wife's ancestors represent the exit polls which have for generations produced consistently accurate predictions. The new neighbour next door represents the electronic voting machines. You represent the American voters demanding accountability, your wife is the Republican party that doesn't want the truth to come out, the baby is the election results, and the DNA test is the backup paper trail that indicates whether a little adultery has taken place.

Is it starting to make sense to you now?  :D

Okay.  So if white man with white wife has black baby, odds are the father isn't white.  Glad we settled that.   :)

I was asking about the specifics of this alleged lawsuit.  You don't have to give me a link or anything (although I'll read it if you do) and I'm not going to look (because I don't care enough), but these are wild allegations.  

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #76 on: March 20, 2007, 10:47:46 PM »
So Jag is asking why losers of an election are suing to overturn an election and the winners are litigating to preserve the fact they won?  LOL.  WHO CARES?   ::)

In poker, this would be known as a "tell". No one is suing to overturn an election. The suit is to prevent the verification of the numbers spit out by the machines. For him to say the suit is about overturning the election merely indicates he himself doesn't believe those numbers to be valid, and doesn't want any verification because he knows it would show GWB didn't win at all.

I will say one thing for Bush, his handlers managed to steal him an election ...TWICE!

I just find it hilarious that this goes on right under the noses of many Americans, yet some of these same fools will scream about creating and spreading Democracy in Iraq and in the rest of the world... like they even know what that is. Bwahahaha!

One day guys like Beach are going to have to answer to their grandkids when they look them straight in the eyes and demand to know "Grandpa... what the fvck were you thinking when you let this shit go on?"
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: March 20, 2007, 11:03:35 PM »
In poker, this would be known as a "tell". No one is suing to overturn an election. The suit is to prevent the verification of the numbers spit out by the machines. For him to say the suit is about overturning the election merely indicates he himself doesn't believe those numbers to be valid, and doesn't want any verification because he knows it would show GWB didn't win at all.

I will say one thing for Bush, his handlers managed to steal him an election ...TWICE!

I just find it hilarious that this goes on right under the noses of many Americans, yet some of these same fools will scream about creating and spreading Democracy in Iraq and in the rest of the world... like they even know what that is. Bwahahaha!

One day guys like Beach are going to have to answer to their grandkids when they look them straight in the eyes and demand to know "Grandpa... what the fvck were you thinking when you let this shit go on?"

Wake me when credible people in this country start talking about it.  Until then:  SNORE!!!   :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #78 on: March 21, 2007, 05:44:51 AM »
Wake me when credible people in this country start talking about it.  Until then:  SNORE!!!   :)

You know what's funny?

Jag, a Canadian, cares more about the integrity of the American voting process than beach Bum, and American.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: March 21, 2007, 08:33:45 AM »
You know what's funny?

Jag, a Canadian, cares more about the integrity of the American voting process than beach Bum, and American.

It's more like Jag is just as nutty as you.   ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #80 on: March 21, 2007, 04:20:01 PM »
It's more like Jag is just as nutty as you.   ::)

Yep.  Doesn't change the fact you care more about your man getting in the white house, than in the integrity of the American voting process.