Author Topic: PISSED!  (Read 1575 times)

Lugar

• Getbig IV
PISSED!
« on: March 21, 2007, 06:05:47 AM »
I failed last nights deads....I have been setting the pins about 6 inches off the ground to help incorparate more back in my deads instead of legs.........Then on fri or sat I do deads from the floor, lighter for 5x5...

anyways, my two final sets last week wer 265x5 and 290x4........so I got 25x5 this week, went for 295 for 4.....struggle after 2 reps, I wiggled it up for 3...then I layed it ack down gently and went to pull again and could barely get half. way.....is this a sticking point, or is it truly impossible to keep increasing eaach week?  I'm aso only 166 soaking wet, so I am wondering does food (i.e. gaining weight) make you stronger?  Correlation?  Delts todayq

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: PISSED!
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 09:45:04 AM »
yes for the most part more weight means you'd be able to lift bigger poundages.
also i would take it a little easy with personal bests in the deadlift so you dont injure yourself..
its pretty easy to fuck up your form if getting that extra rep or whatever is all that matters... youll get there soon enough anyway.
Z

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 10:09:46 AM »
yes for the most part more weight means you'd be able to lift bigger poundages.
also i would take it a little easy with personal bests in the deadlift so you dont injure yourself..
its pretty easy to fuck up your form if getting that extra rep or whatever is all that matters... youll get there soon enough anyway.

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
please stop dont give out advice please,just because your heaver doesn't mean you will be stronger...I know guys 245 who cant lift more than a guy 220, he should take his time go up in weight every week 10 to 20 pounds and he will grow into his power for dead lifts....
p

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 10:32:45 AM »
did u read my post???  that was my goal...5lbs on deads each week...........then I'd be happy.....screw bodyweight...but i do think for me there will be a correlation....since ive been there before..

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2007, 11:01:12 AM »
did u read my post???  that was my goal...5lbs on deads each week...........then I'd be happy.....screw bodyweight...but i do think for me there will be a correlation....since ive been there before..
Yes to gain muscle you must eat well,but to gain strength you have to increase you're weight and reps. training always depends on you're goals know what they are then train accordingly.
p

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2007, 11:03:20 AM »
or is it truly impossible to keep increasing eaach week? 

We've answer this question for you...stop posting the same things.

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2007, 11:08:51 AM »
relax Mike......just relax......look at the other threads if I am bothering you.......there's plenty of junk out there....

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2007, 11:35:24 AM »

We've answer this question for you...stop posting the same things.
If he wasnt getting stupid advice from people like bluto he wouldnt have to ask again would he ;D
p

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2007, 12:43:19 PM »

You're contradicting yourself again.

Canton/Columbus Ohio.....lets worry about that when I get there.....I need some serious help first!!  2 years is a loooooooong time to stick this diet out, keep increasing cals and to stay off the treadmill....

I don't care about getting stronger so I have no strength goals....just wanna look good naked!

I dont care if I can squat bench or dead four plates as long as I look like I can
......eh?  3 meals down, time to go train then come back here to the office....I'll post when I get back bout 6ish........
:

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2007, 12:57:49 PM »
You're contradicting yourself again.

Oh shit hes one of those guys is he.the kinda guy who will ask you question in-between youre sets.And the ask the same question the next day untill you drop a dumbell on his foot ;D 
p

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2007, 02:20:56 PM »
to those that know where I'm coming from and actually understand bodybuilding huge props...i  thought princess was one..........ummmm  scratch.

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2007, 03:16:08 PM »
DAN thanks bro.......appreciate the supoport as with manhy.....99% are good dudes and mean well...I'm learning who to trust...

I WOULD NEVER EVER ASK anyone in the gym a thing other than for a spot.......that's not the place for chit chat...hell I wear my phones......even when the batteries are dead...im 1200% dedicated in the gym.....