Author Topic: ADONIS: Please Read  (Read 15195 times)

Mr. Intenseone

Re: ADONIS: Please Read
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2007, 09:51:21 AM »

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2007, 09:52:05 AM »
Whatever dude!
It is a matter of common sense... That is a given

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2007, 09:53:35 AM »
BS, you didn't "advocate" any nutritional value until I called you out on it!

Back in August, Abeles were eating Krispy Kremes, donuts, McDonalds and whatnot, and loving it.

He also made a claim that he was going to eat every meal at McDonalds for 6-8 months straight, starting January the 1st.

Lets see what he's got to say for himself.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2007, 09:54:58 AM »
It is not very hard to take a multi vitamin to meet your daily nutrition requirments but you would more then likely fulfill them eating what you wanted. You can easily get 100+ grams of protien a day eating nothing but mc donalds in a calorie defecit.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2007, 10:07:00 AM »
It is not very hard to take a multi vitamin to meet your daily nutrition requirments but you would more then likely fulfill them eating what you wanted. You can easily get 100+ grams of protien a day eating nothing but mc donalds in a calorie defecit.

You still don't have a clue on how things work do you, you think it's really as simple as taking a multi-vitamin......LOL. FYI, suppliments (vitamins and minerals) are for people who fall short of getting their nutritional value thru their food sources, if you have to take a "multi-vitamin" to meet the "RDA" requirements (which is the RDA minimum requirements) then the "Adonis principals" are obviously flawed!

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2007, 10:08:45 AM »
You still don't have a clue on how things work do you, you think it's really as simple as taking a multi-vitamin......LOL. FYI, suppliments (vitamins and minerals) are for people who fall short of getting their nutritional value thru their food sources, if you have to take a "multi-vitamin" to meet the "RDA" requirements (which is the RDA minimum requirements) then the "Adonis principals" are obviously flawed!
The diet is about burning fat. Not meeting nutrional requirments. Do you make sure to get all of the proper serving of the food groups in when you diet down? LOL!!!

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2007, 10:11:43 AM »
The diet is about burning fat. Not meeting nutrional requirments. Do you make sure to get all of the proper serving of the food groups in when you diet down? LOL!!!

Well, that's not quite right. TA said you could stay ripped and healthy with his principles indefinitely. According to him, it's not just a one-time diet. But then he's the FCE and I guess you're just his apprentice.  ::)

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: March 23, 2007, 10:13:24 AM »
::)
ever notice how every nutrition textbook has a chapter called "why a calorie is not just a calorie"?

just curious

once and for all....a calorie is simply a measure of heat. its the amount of heat necessary to raise 1 liter of water, 1 degree celcius. thats it!!! a unit of heat.

all this "calorie is a calorie" shit is nonsense, unless youre simply trying to lose bodymass and weight and dont really care what kind of tissue you're dropping.

A CALORIE OF PROTEIN, A CALORIE OF CARBS AND A CALORIE OF FAT ALL DO DIFFERENT THINGS ONCE THEY ENTER THE BODY. THEY TAKE DIFFERENT METABOLIC PATHWAYS TO BE METABOLIZED.

having said that, when it comes to building the best physique with the most amount of muscle and the least amount of fat, you MUST pay some attention to your macronutrient breakdown. end of story!!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #58 on: March 23, 2007, 10:14:11 AM »
The diet is about burning fat. Not meeting nutrional requirments.

Dude, but doesn't Adonis advocate the RDA? Just out of curiosity, how much more of a beating can you and Adonis possibly take on this subject?

BTW, yes, I do make sure I fullfill what I need for the day, if I didn't (or anyone) they would run the risk of becoming a malnute!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #59 on: March 23, 2007, 10:35:08 AM »
Since when?

You've claimed in the past that a beer only diet would be fine.

Explain how it would be possible to get the RDA from a drinking a beer only diet.

-Hedge
hahah Hedge is the master at calling people out-----------------if u condradict urself even if its months or years ago you better expect to get called out

NIce work Hedge----keep it up

PS-----any new news on the epic 405lb 20 rep 240 claim ;)

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2007, 10:47:02 AM »

once and for all....a calorie is simply a measure of heat. its the amount of heat necessary to raise 1 liter of water, 1 degree celcius. thats it!!! a unit of heat.

all this "calorie is a calorie" shit is nonsense, unless youre simply trying to lose bodymass and weight and dont really care what kind of tissue you're dropping.

A CALORIE OF PROTEIN, A CALORIE OF CARBS AND A CALORIE OF FAT ALL DO DIFFERENT THINGS ONCE THEY ENTER THE BODY. THEY TAKE DIFFERENT METABOLIC PATHWAYS TO BE METABOLIZED.

having said that, when it comes to building the best physique with the most amount of muscle and the least amount of fat, you MUST pay some attention to your macronutrient breakdown. end of story!!

that was nicely said!!!
are you delusional?

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: March 23, 2007, 11:01:10 AM »

that was nicely said!!!

thanks, but i have to admit, i have an unfair advantage. i do this for a living. lol!!

www.davepulcinella.com.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #62 on: March 23, 2007, 02:32:01 PM »
I'm pretty new to this site so I'm not familiar with the Adonis Principles.  Can you please sum them up for me?  Or if they are in a sticky thread somewhere can you post the link?  I was skeptical at first but it seems like several people on this board are trying them and have posted pics with good results, so I thought it's worth a shot.  All I gathered from the few threads is that you can eat what you want--and how can one complain about that!  I saw one of your pictures and you seem to be in better shape than most people on this board.  Do you also do any personal training, phone consultations, etc.?  I know most boards have one or two trainers among them and it seems that you are the one for Getbig?

You must understand that Adonis is NOT a professional in the healthcare field. His numerous posts are NOT to inform GB members on correct training or nutritional advice. He's a NOBODY who needs CONSTANT attention to serve is ego. One can only hope that members would look in another direction for serious health advice other than the GB board.

Intelligence and knowledge is derived from years of study coupled w/ "real world" application. TA has NONE of these qualities. Googling and posting is not considered being "informed" or "knowledgeable".

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: March 23, 2007, 03:41:28 PM »
You must understand that Adonis is NOT a professional in the healthcare field. His numerous posts are NOT to inform GB members on correct training or nutritional advice. He's a NOBODY who needs CONSTANT attention to serve is ego. One can only hope that members would look in another direction for serious health advice other than the GB board.

Intelligence and knowledge is derived from years of study coupled w/ "real world" application. TA has NONE of these qualities. Googling and posting is not considered being "informed" or "knowledgeable".

AMEN TO THAT!!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2007, 03:51:09 PM »

I thought I read he's an MD?

Regarldess, MD or not, his physique speaks for itself.  I'm willing to try out The Adonis Principles but he hasn't replied to my pm yet

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2007, 07:50:56 PM »

Regarldess, MD or not, his physique speaks for itself.  I'm willing to try out The Adonis Principles but he hasn't replied to my pm yet

the average m.d. spends about 2 weeks out of his entire schooling learning basic basic basic nutrition. the last person i would ask a nutrition question is a doctor!! they will hand you a sheet with the food pyramid on it,pat you on the back and wish you luck!!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #66 on: March 23, 2007, 07:54:28 PM »

100% correct.  Whats funny is no one actually supports his views and ideas except his own gimmick accounts and other morons who know nothing about the industry.  They have tried and failed and now just resort to being negative about everything.  Typical defense for someone who has no offense or are to stupid to see it.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2007, 07:57:27 PM »

O my!  Dude you have been warned by numerous people on here.  If you are for real and not just another gimmick account then you are in for a rude awakening.  Just don't come back here crying.  This is a classic case of the blind leading the blind

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2007, 08:02:32 PM »

Good lord, you are dumb.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #69 on: March 23, 2007, 08:13:07 PM »
Yes.

I recommend StoneStreet.

Adonis...could you recommend a decent red wine for under $20 a bottle?...I know you don't touch anything that cheap but what if you were slumming one night and wanted an affordable wine...

what would you go with? I don't drink red wine but want to start but my wallet can only allow me so much...

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 23, 2007, 09:58:00 PM »
O my!  Dude you have been warned by numerous people on here.  If you are for real and not just another gimmick account then you are in for a rude awakening.  Just don't come back here crying.  This is a classic case of the blind leading the blind

I am for real but it looks like I wont have the choice to incorporate The Adonis Principles because he is not telling me what they are.  Is there a code or something I have to give to get the secrets?

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #71 on: March 23, 2007, 10:06:27 PM »
I am for real but it looks like I wont have the choice to incorporate The Adonis Principles because he is not telling me what they are.  Is there a code or something I have to give to get the secrets?
gimmick--------------- ::)

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #72 on: March 23, 2007, 10:07:11 PM »

the average m.d. spends about 2 weeks out of his entire schooling learning basic basic basic nutrition. the last person i would ask a nutrition question is a doctor!! they will hand you a sheet with the food pyramid on it,pat you on the back and wish you luck!!

Actually out of eight years (for a GP) they require at least one year of nutrition, but I do agree that all most will do is hand you something that outlines an eating program.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 23, 2007, 10:08:11 PM »
gimmick--------------- ::)

What do you mean by "gimmick?"  I am not Adonis if thats what you mean.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #74 on: March 23, 2007, 11:58:56 PM »
I will contact you this weekend.