Author Topic: ADONIS: Please Read  (Read 15186 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
ADONIS: Please Read
« on: March 21, 2007, 07:28:14 PM »
I'm pretty new to this site so I'm not familiar with the Adonis Principles.  Can you please sum them up for me?  Or if they are in a sticky thread somewhere can you post the link?  I was skeptical at first but it seems like several people on this board are trying them and have posted pics with good results, so I thought it's worth a shot.  All I gathered from the few threads is that you can eat what you want--and how can one complain about that!  I saw one of your pictures and you seem to be in better shape than most people on this board.  Do you also do any personal training, phone consultations, etc.?  I know most boards have one or two trainers among them and it seems that you are the one for Getbig?

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
Re: ADONIS: Please Read
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 07:29:56 PM »
I'm pretty new to this site so I'm not familiar with the Adonis Principles.  Can you please sum them up for me?  Or if they are in a sticky thread somewhere can you post the link?  I was skeptical at first but it seems like several people on this board are trying them and have posted pics with good results, so I thought it's worth a shot.  All I gathered from the few threads is that you can eat what you want--and how can one complain about that!  I saw one of your pictures and you seem to be in better shape than most people on this board.  Do you also do any personal training, phone consultations, etc.?  I know most boards have one or two trainers among them and it seems that you are the one for Getbig?

please tell me you're kidding....  ::)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 07:30:53 PM »
o brother ::)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 07:32:58 PM »

Enough Adonis.  Your bs is out of control

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2007, 07:33:33 PM »
PM me your contact info!

Now is the time to get in shape my Friend.  I will ensure this will happen.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2007, 07:33:58 PM »

HAHAHAHA... another sucker takes the bait!

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2007, 07:35:45 PM »
Adonis talking to himself again

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2007, 07:36:50 PM »
PM me your contact info!

Now is the time to get in shape my Friend.  I will ensure this will happen.

Thanks for the reply...that was fast!  I'm not sure how to pm?  I know you might not want to retype them--is there another thread that summarizes it?  Or do you want me to pm because it's not free?  I understand if you charge.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2007, 07:37:13 PM »
LOL This is pathetic!!!
~

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2007, 07:38:27 PM »
LOL This is pathetic!!!

what part is pathetic?  The part about gaining knowledge?  Or getting in shape while eating whatever you want?

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2007, 07:40:22 PM »
what part is pathetic?  The part about gaining knowledge?  Or getting in shape while eating whatever you want?

::)
ever notice how every nutrition textbook has a chapter called "why a calorie is not just a calorie"?

just curious

affy

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2007, 07:44:07 PM »

i smell a rat

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2007, 07:45:39 PM »
Adonis please message me at mahmood_mahmood786@hotmail.com

That's not my regular account, but I'm posting it here in case I get flamed/spammed from others...wouldnt want that at my usual account.  Once you message me I'll give you my normal account.  Until then I'll check the Mahmood account for your email.  I'm stepping out to the gym right away here for a few hours, but will be back.

Thanks bro.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2007, 07:46:41 PM »

lol, classic..he even sounds like adonis..could this adonis? nah...why would he create a gimmick?
Here comes the money shot

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2007, 07:47:44 PM »
lol, classic..he even sounds like adonis..could this adonis? nah...why would he create a gimmick?

In my first thread somebody accused me of being Nasser.  Now Adonis.  You guys are hilarious!

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2007, 07:49:36 PM »

Well, let's say eating whatever I want translates to eating a brownie at the turn of each hour. Should I still expect to lose weight? I'm surprised Adonis has never discussed the risk of malnutrition while consuming massive amounts of junk food. Think about your health before you make such a stupid decision.

Here's your "guru"!  hahaha  :D ::)
~

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2007, 08:00:31 PM »
Well, let's say eating whatever I want translates to eating a brownie at the turn of each hour. Should I still expect to lose weight? I'm surprised Adonis has never discussed the risk of malnutrition while consuming massive amounts of junk food. Think about your health before you make such a stupid decision.

Here's your "guru"!  hahaha  :D ::)
I advocate the RDA.

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2007, 08:06:04 PM »
I advocate the RDA.

OK, Adam. This is what I just pulled up.

http://www.dietitian.com/rda.html

This guy recommends the basic balanced diet consisting of foods found on the FOOD PYRAMID btw.

I'd love to argue but I have school tomorrow. Later...
~

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2007, 08:06:28 PM »
I advocate the RDA.

The Rectal Destruction of Adonis?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2007, 08:07:36 PM »
In Nutrition Today in the article "Official Dietary Allowances: Those Pesky RDAs," Dr. A. E. Harper, former chairman of the RDA committee, pointed out that the RDA's "are not recommendations for the ideal diet." The term "recommended allowance" is used "to avoid any implication of ... optimal requirements."
Deep Tissue Massage

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2007, 08:07:53 PM »
Thanks for the reply...that was fast!  I'm not sure how to pm?  I know you might not want to retype them--is there another thread that summarizes it?  Or do you want me to pm because it's not free?  I understand if you charge.

And I'll understand when you get ripped off.  ;D

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2007, 08:17:02 PM »

AAaaaaahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahaha..... ..........another one of Adonis' alter ego's......ROTFLMAO!!

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2007, 08:40:10 PM »
Just buy Muscletech Supps.  You will lose 1235% bodyfat whilst gaining 2300% muscle mass in just three months.  P.M. Me for a special offer. 

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2007, 11:11:17 PM »
I advocate the RDA.

Since when?

You've claimed in the past that a beer only diet would be fine.

Explain how it would be possible to get the RDA from a drinking a beer only diet.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2007, 11:19:17 PM »
Beer is good with lamb kebabs.  Even better with a big plate of fish and chips.