Author Topic: i will be posting a couple of pictures later on today or tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 8406 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: ...
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2007, 10:07:37 AM »
then I would know who it is being of member bolex and Anabolic review etc etc.

Again how can you prove its you?

how come you're on so many steroid boards
Z

noc

• Getbig IV
Hate to break it to you, but not every guy out there is into applying makeup or having a husband like you.

oh brother  ::)

Squadfathers biggest bottom bitch 'Kiwiol' jumps in, epic attempt at saving face. Huge anti climax with the 'revealing' of the squadfather... how long does it take? I noticed you didnt deny that he was indeed using Milos pump methods hahaha only 113 reps to go before he posts.

Oh and you should really put down the '101 ways to suggest someones a queer' book and revamp your material  ::)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Is he applying his makeup? Or doing brutal Milos methods to get his 'pump on'  ::)
the only makeup he's applying is the spinal fluid from the broken cold dead body of your children

I dont know--maybe its just me--but I thought thats what  "getting prepped" and "pumping up" meant--------

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
just post the picture allready.

i expect a photo of a guy that has been off-season for the last 15 years and hasnt seen his abs since grade school and i would be surprised if thats not shown in the photo
Z

noc

• Getbig IV
hahaha, ok "noc" ::)

That was great. Thanks for playing.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2007, 10:10:59 AM »
No disrespect my Belgian beer guzzlin' friend, but i've said it a couple of times around here...I hate it (well hate may be a little much) when people take pictures of "themselves". It's like "come on now, don't you have any friends around?". So the fact that his girlfriend did take the pic only makes me feel better about him...now wasn't that sweet?

Lisa

no disrespect taken. i just find it incredibly bizarre that a guy who owns his own business and is fairly computer savvy needs days to post pictures. if you asked me for a picture i could have it on here in about five minutes, snap it on the phone, email it to myself, and boom it's on the board. what in the hell is taking so long?

and like d-to-da-p said, without proof this is all worthless. sars said if he was faking he would have picked someone who looked incredible? of course not, think frozzor. frozzor picked pictures that looked damn good, but nothing unbelievable, then he even put up a little sign that he held up while wearing a hoodie. faking is supremely easy, and taking days on end to finally produce pictures? that looks even shadier.

like i said from the get go, if he puts up a picture that shows he's well built and is holding a sign that says "squadfather owns your mind!" or something similar, then that's that and it's settled. hell i'd like to believe him, he and i have chatted a bit via PMs.

i just also remember wolverine on bb.com, stuey core jr on mayhem, and again frozzor here.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
oh brother  ::)

Squadfathers biggest bottom bitch 'Kiwiol' jumps in, epic attempt at saving face. Huge anti climax with the 'revealing' of the squadfather... how long does it take? I noticed you didnt deny that he was indeed using Milos pump methods hahaha only 113 reps to go before he posts.

Oh and you should really put down the '101 ways to suggest someones a queer' book and revamp your material  ::)

I support my SQUAD brethren without shame. Ironic that you, who made a gimmick account so you could prove your 'loyalty' to Mars, which makes you a trillion times more of a bottom than me who isn't, is saying such a thing.

Are you going to create one gimmick for each SQUAD member that you wish to be loyal to? ;D

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
I support my SQUAD brethren without shame. Ironic that you, who made a gimmick account so you could prove your 'loyalty' to Mars, which makes you a trillion times more of a bottom than me who isn't, is saying such a thing.

Are you going to create one gimmick for each SQUAD member that you wish to be loyal to? ;D

hahaha, who is this mattress biter Kiwiol?

noc

• Getbig IV

As some people have already suggested; I am/was indeed part of previous famous SQUAD executions. I am mearly representing several parties 'Kiwiol' Like i said after Mars went...more uprising would occur.

Dont shoot the messenger  ::)

noc

• Getbig IV

Oh brother  ::)

Your back again; hopfully with better material.

How is it living and working in a shithole that is 'Southend' ? You must get alot of ships comming in and 'hungry' sailors who have been out at sea for years  ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

He's a self-confessed, gender-confused 'man' who has created this gimmick account solely to show his 'loyalty' to Mars and is now acting like he's got a say in this issue when the truth is, what he says matters less than what left my body when I blew my nose earlier.

Hoostugerts

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2007, 10:37:19 AM »
no disrespect taken. i just find it incredibly bizarre that a guy who owns his own business and is fairly computer savvy needs days to post pictures. if you asked me for a picture i could have it on here in about five minutes, snap it on the phone, email it to myself, and boom it's on the board. what in the hell is taking so long?

and like d-to-da-p said, without proof this is all worthless. sars said if he was faking he would have picked someone who looked incredible? of course not, think frozzor. frozzor picked pictures that looked damn good, but nothing unbelievable, then he even put up a little sign that he held up while wearing a hoodie. faking is supremely easy, and taking days on end to finally produce pictures? that looks even shadier.

like i said from the get go, if he puts up a picture that shows he's well built and is holding a sign that says "squadfather owns your mind!" or something similar, then that's that and it's settled. hell i'd like to believe him, he and i have chatted a bit via PMs.

i just also remember wolverine on bb.com, stuey core jr on mayhem, and again frozzor here.

Why are you so infatuated with people on an internet board Magoo? Seriously. If it's not Adonis, it's Sarcasm or someone else.

And for what it's worth, certain talking shit about others not posting pics shouldn't really be riding that wagon, and I think they know who they are. And I'm not talking about myself.

I could sink certain groups in 30 seconds.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver

wow.... pics of squadfather........ damn, when  :-\ where  :-\ .........pics  :D

don't do like adanus now...... put them up!
are you delusional?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
As some people have already suggested; I am/was indeed part of previous famous SQUAD executions. I am mearly representing several parties 'Kiwiol' Like i said after Mars went...more uprising would occur.

Dont shoot the messenger  ::)

You can't have been such a drama queen under your old account - you'd have stood out like Jay Cutler among a bunch of 3 year olds.

Oh and thanks for being yet another 'mysterious' person who was present around the time of the SQUAD's creation - you're only competing with 'luminaries' like Heckler, TomR and a zillion other skidmarks whose names I can't even remember and who all say the exact same thing when they start posting.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2007, 10:43:28 AM »
And for what it's worth, certain talking shit about others not posting pics shouldn't really be riding that wagon, and I think they know who they are. And I'm not talking about myself.

Yes, Danielson is quite the bonesacked geek.

noc

• Getbig IV
you're only competing with 'luminaries' like Heckler, TomR and other skidmarks whose names I can't even remember.

Oh brother, you havent gone back into detective 'kiwiol' mode again have you?

I'm no-one from that list  ::)

Can you stay focused please and post these huge pics of squadfather or arent you 'personally' done with them yet hahahah correct me if im wrong but didnt he admit to having done some cycles?

I should have to re-adjust my resolution to fit him all in  :-\

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
I'm no-one from that list  ::)

Hahaha that's exactly my point - that you have less say in this than a rape victim has on which position they get raped in. Guys like you who say they haven't posted under another handle on one hand and then also say that you are loyal to certain people cause you've got bonds to those who've been around from the beginning on the other, can't make a big drama when they realise that they're at the bottom of the rung whom I'll indulge for a while and only because no one else is kind enough to reply them even with a pity response. Hope this helps.

You're pretty boring BTW. No offence. Reading you post is like the equivalent of hearing the whiny kid in the class constantly whining about something or the other in that really annoying nasal tone. Bluto's already doing that here, we don't need another person on top.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2007, 10:59:57 AM »
Why are you so infatuated with people on an internet board Magoo? Seriously. If it's not Adonis, it's Sarcasm or someone else.

I could sink certain groups in 30 seconds.

first thing you need to do is understand the difference between enjoying shit on the boards and life. the fact that you had to bring back a gimmick account because your main one got put in time-out and you simply couldn't handle stepping away from getbig for a few days tells me you can't really find that divide. i'm as "infatuated" with adonis or sarcasm as much as i am "infatuated" with a character on a TV show i like. if i got online one day and getbig vanished i'd just find something else to do.

secondly, sarcasm posts about his physique and his strength constantly. we all know how tall he his, how much he weighs, what his relative build is, and what he lifts on all the main lifts. except he's never proven any of it. you know why we aren't going after you with this? because you haven't said a damn thing i can recall concerning your physique or your strength. you don't run your mouth about how great you look or how strong you are, thus we have no problem.

noc

• Getbig IV
You're pretty boring BTW. No offence. Reading you post is like the equivalent of hearing the whiny kid in the class constantly whining about something or the other in that really annoying nasal tone. Bluto's already doing that here, we don't need another person on top.

hahhaha ironic comming from the 'i bet your the kind of guy' poster  ::)

your squad friend has already ran away after being destroyed, proberly time for you to move on too.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
hahhaha ironic comming from the 'i bet your the kind of guy' poster  ::)

your squad friend has already ran away after being destroyed, proberly time for you to move on too.

I hope that Ron never removes the  ::) smiley nor suddenly introduce a rule saying no more lame posters cause while I find you boring, I most certainly don't want you to kill yourself :)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
If hoostugerts is actually BF, then when the gimmick appeared the 'Hi guys ' thread was fuggin funny hahhahah

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=112690.0
L

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
i'm going to have my girlfriend figure out how to post my pics later on tonight or tomorrow but they WILL BE HERE GAURANTEED.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
i'm going to have my girlfriend figure out how to post my pics later on tonight or tomorrow but they WILL BE HERE GAURANTEED.
what nationality is your gf sarcasm ?
L

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
what nationality is your gf sarcasm ?
white german, why do you ask?

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
i gotta take a shit now :-\
RATM RULZ THE WORLD