Author Topic: A couple more pics of me  (Read 21462 times)

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
Re: A couple more pics of me
« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2007, 08:57:06 PM »
Hahahahaha maybe I should pose in the assless chaps that I mention in nearly every one of my 'Hahahahaha oh brother' posts ;D

Oh my god kiwi you are so BIIGGG, assless chaps would really be hot!!....do save me you pathetic fuck, what are your arms 16-18" ? ooohhhhh I'm impressed..  your worse looking than I thought...
however I bet that living at home really helps with moms cooking.

your a dipshit and the reason why the squad is what it is today......." I want the "V" board all for my own"  grow up dipshit

your a joke and so is your body....

hope this helps

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2007, 09:28:04 PM »
Oh my god kiwi you are so BIIGGG, assless chaps would really be hot!!....do save me you pathetic fuck, what are your arms 16-18" ? ooohhhhh I'm impressed..  your worse looking than I thought...

your a dipshit and the reason why the squad is what it is today......." I want the "V" board all for my own"  grow up dipshit

hope this helps

lets see your pics "big guuy"  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #77 on: March 23, 2007, 10:54:57 PM »

hope this helps

Is'n't this the same colwon that "onylme" claims to be his friend? Wath a fucking loser. Thanks. Now ge t the lell h out ofmy face.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2007, 11:30:19 PM »
lets see your pics "big guuy"  ::)

Is'n't this the same colwon that "onylme" claims to be his friend? Wath a fucking loser. Thanks. Now ge t the lell h out ofmy face.

Wow two more guys who are proud to take 9th and 10th in the Special Olympics.  Two tools for the boards.  You guys are great.  How can I become real stupid, ignorant and pretend to workout.  How do you two do it.  Tell us your secret you pair of morons.

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
« Reply #79 on: March 23, 2007, 11:41:01 PM »

WHOA.................... ...you are an Idiot !  Ill take spell check for $500.00,    dumbfuck you are :-X :-X

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 24, 2007, 05:28:29 AM »
looking leaner mate
T

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2007, 05:45:41 AM »
Wow two more guys who are proud to take 9th and 10th in the Special Olympics.  Two tools for the boards.  You guys are great.  How can I become real stupid, ignorant and pretend to workout.  How do you two do it.  Tell us your secret you pair of morons.

have you got under 40% bf onlyme?

if not drop down to 10000 calories a day, and roll ten times a day in bed. should harden up quick.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #82 on: March 24, 2007, 06:54:24 AM »
have you got under 40% bf onlyme?

if not drop down to 10000 calories a day, and roll ten times a day in bed. should harden up quick.

lol but then he might send the whole ilsand of Hawaii into the deep sea.. like what hapened with atlantis.

just push some weight!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 24, 2007, 07:24:21 AM »
lol but then he might send the whole ilsand of Hawaii into the deep sea.. like what hapened with atlantis.

we will all be famous one day for knowing onlyme. he will be on montel with a video of the us guard smashing out his living room wall pouring grease on the floor to slide him out for treatment. a backhoe will carry him out to safety.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2007, 07:26:15 AM »
we will all be famous one day for knowing onlyme. he will be on montel with a video of the us guard smashing out his living room wall pouring grease on the floor to slide him out for treatment. a backhoe will carry him out to safety.

I am afraid their might not be enough room in outer space.
just push some weight!

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: March 24, 2007, 08:17:40 AM »

how can I become fat out of shape and a former c list celebrity???? teach me your ways o great one ::)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #86 on: March 24, 2007, 12:06:46 PM »
how can I become fat out of shape and a former c list celebrity???? teach me your ways o great one ::)

Well the fat part you've mastered already.  And you don't have the balls to become any kind of celebrity.  SO stick with being fat and weak.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #87 on: March 24, 2007, 12:25:36 PM »
Well the fat part you've mastered already.  And you don't have the balls to become any kind of celebrity.  SO stick with being fat and weak.
you gotta be the most fattest asshole of all time..here you're man boobs are looking huge..do you wear custom made bras? ::)..you put a lactating mother to shame with your DDDs
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: March 24, 2007, 02:22:05 PM »
you gotta be the most fattest asshole of all time..here you're man boobs are looking huge..do you wear custom made bras? ::)..you put a lactating mother to shame with your DDDs

hahaha

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #89 on: March 24, 2007, 07:54:58 PM »
wow you're huge 215.  My god what are you 5'2"  I thought I was making fun of someone at least the height of an average woman.  Now I feel bad I am making fun of a midget.  Sorry dude.  And go ahead and start with that fat comments.  Have no problem with them.  I won't be fat much longer but guess what you will always be a midget.  Man now I got a whole new view of you.  Of course its looking down on you but maybe you can stand on a chair.  hahahah what a troll, literally

The difference between you and me, Keith, is that I can't do anything about my height which makes me as tall as Dennis James, Mike Francois and Aaron Baker, while you can do something about your weight.

So empty are you on the inside that you need to justify your existence to the outside world about how you knew a whole list of celebrities (to a very limited extent), cause I know you try to bask in their aura so part of it will rub onto you and give you the acceptance of other people that you can use to fill the void that's there due to the absence of your own self-acceptance that stems from things I won't go into.

You Keith, are what is referred to as a 'sad, old fart'. My condolences.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #90 on: March 24, 2007, 07:56:45 PM »
The difference between you and me, Keith, is that I can't do anything about my height which makes me as tall as Dennis James, Mike Francois and Aaron Baker, while you can do something about your weight.

So empty are you on the inside that you need to justify your existence to the outside world about how you knew a whole list of celebrities (to a very limited extent), cause I know you try to bask in their aura so part of it will rub onto you and give you the acceptance of other people that you can use to fill the void that's there due to the absence of your own self-acceptance that stems from things I won't go into.

100% on getbig rather see onlyme post than you.
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #91 on: March 24, 2007, 08:07:17 PM »
100% on getbig rather see onlyme post than you.

The number of adherents is not proof of an idea's merit or even validity.

Few thousand years ago, 100% of the people in the world thought that the Earth is flat.

The fact that most Getbiggers are behind Keith and not behind me (which is something I never asked or want in the slightest), speaks volumes to those who wish to see it, freely and openly.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #92 on: March 24, 2007, 08:11:33 PM »
The number of adherents is not proof of an idea's merit or even validity.

Few thousand years ago, 100% of the people in the world thought that the Earth is flat.

The fact that most Getbiggers are behind Keith and not behind me (which is something I never asked or want in the slightest), speaks volumes to those who wish to see it, freely and openly.

bottom line is he's a funny guy, done a lot, have some great stories to share.

you on the other hand is boring as hell, havent done shit in your life, and got nothing to tell.

in other words - fuck off.
Z

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 24, 2007, 08:15:19 PM »
get a load of this golden sun goddess emerging from the moist salty water.

blutos dream women. double D's with light skin and dark eyes ahahhahahahah

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #94 on: March 24, 2007, 08:18:23 PM »

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #95 on: March 24, 2007, 08:36:04 PM »

YES  that is a proper owning.  What makes it even better is that Keith is reading and re-reading that middle sentence trying desperately trying to make sense of it and how much he should be offended by it.  heheh 

You might as well have quoted Kierkegaard and Nietzsche.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #96 on: March 24, 2007, 08:53:39 PM »

I've no beef with onlyme but that was fucking funny!

I'll still call you a polesmoker but that was fucking funny.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #97 on: March 24, 2007, 09:02:42 PM »
It's just retarded to talk about someone's height.

Before anyone asks... I'll tell you I'm 5'6", so what? That doesn't make talking about someones height LESS retarded... It's still idiotic.

Genetically there is nothing a single solitary person can do about their height... Nothing. They can either be comfortable with their height, or sit around and mope about it.

However, people can do something about their muscle mass, their weight, whatever... That's why we're all here, at least that's why I THOUGHT we were here.

To quote my fathers favorite barnyard parable "If height meant anything, a cow would outrun a jackrabbit, but it can't." (Feel free to substitute onlyme for cow and kiwi for jackrabbit if you so desire.)

It is a very VERY insecure person who makes fun of someone's height.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #98 on: March 24, 2007, 09:47:31 PM »
It's just retarded to talk about someone's height.

Before anyone asks... I'll tell you I'm 5'6", so what? That doesn't make talking about someones height LESS retarded... It's still idiotic.

Genetically there is nothing a single solitary person can do about their height... Nothing. They can either be comfortable with their height, or sit around and mope about it.

However, people can do something about their muscle mass, their weight, whatever... That's why we're all here, at least that's why I THOUGHT we were here.

To quote my fathers favorite barnyard parable "If height meant anything, a cow would outrun a jackrabbit, but it can't." (Feel free to substitute onlyme for cow and kiwi for jackrabbit if you so desire.)

It is a very VERY insecure person who makes fun of someone's height.

True, I never pick on someone for something they can't control, and you just desribed Bluto to a tee.

He had nothing left to make fun of Kiwi for, so his picks height.  I wond if Kiwi was 6'5" what Blutube would have decided to go for  ???  Probably where he's from

Bluto is truly ridiculous.  He can't even defend himself in a cogent manner

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #99 on: March 24, 2007, 09:53:36 PM »
True, I never pick on someone for something they can't control, and you just desribed Bluto to a tee.

He had nothing left to make fun of Kiwi for, so his picks height.  I wond if Kiwi was 6'5" what Blutube would have decided to go for  ???  Probably where he's from

Bluto is truly ridiculous.  He can't even defend himself in a cogent manner

It would have been location, lineage, or some terrible joke about his mother no doubt.

It just so happens that the height issue was the most "available" so to speak... It's still retarded. (I don't say that to make fun of any mentally handicapped person btw... this is retarded in the ignorant since)

Odds are, no matter what the item was he chose to "defend" himself with... It would have been an ignorant response.