Author Topic: GERMAN JUDGE RULES KORAN ALLOWS WIFE ABUSE *UPDATE*  (Read 6149 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: GERMAN JUDGE RULES KORAN ALLOWS WIFE ABUSE
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2007, 10:27:21 AM »
Christianity is just as bad as Islam.  At base it's the same fuccking religion, and they both suck.  The only reason they're perceived differently is that Christianity is about 500 years ahead of Islam in toning down some of its more objectionable parts and making itself more adaptable in the modern age.  But seriously...   the Christianity of 500 years ago is very similar to the Islam of today.

Ron: "I am lazy."

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2007, 10:35:29 AM »
Christianity is just as bad as Islam.  At base it's the same fuccking religion, and they both suck.  The only reason they're perceived differently is that Christianity is about 500 years ahead of Islam in toning down some of its more objectionable parts and making itself more adaptable in the modern age.  But seriously...   the Christianity of 500 years ago is very similar to the Islam of today.

You're being kind.  I would say 250 years.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2007, 10:42:24 AM »
:o  Outrageous.  This is just sick.

I remembered that story because it was all over the news, and people thought the judge had a psychotic break. Get the feeling, judges being as fallible as anyone else, are sometimes affected by their own feelings and prejudices... and are in a position to say "screw it, you're part of this objectionable ideology, now go wallow in it."

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2007, 10:43:42 AM »

you and i both know goat most of the educated muslim population does not believe that..they interpret the koran differently..plus nords taking this from fundie christian sites.. :-\

as you know..most of the night clubs in DC and G-town are muslim arab owned :-\.. (panaroma productions...Masood A and his crew)

<  ;D the ones if you r black they'll look at your shoes and say "wrong shoes cant go in" but if you r a white blondie chick you can drink for free lol..sad>
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2007, 10:46:00 AM »
G o a t b o y, Deedee post some evidence for your stance.

Toxic, you don't interpret the word of god. It's definitive - there is no room for interpretation. It's says what it says - 100% correct in EVER instance - God makes NO mistakes.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2007, 10:48:55 AM »

Toxic, you don't interpret the word of god.

yeah there is..its SAYS in the koran that people may interpret the world of god differently..and those that do so to be cruel to women and children are as bad as kafirs (non believers)..

there is NO pope in the muslim world..every individual is left to their own interpretation..  ;) 
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2007, 10:51:38 AM »
yeah there is..its SAYS in the koran that people may interpret the world of god differently..and those that do so to be cruel to women and children are as bad as kafirs (non believers)..

False

there is NO pope in the muslim world..every individual is left to their own interpretation..  ;) 

Catholicism != Christianity
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2007, 10:55:39 AM »
I remembered that story because it was all over the news, and people thought the judge had a psychotic break. Get the feeling, judges being as fallible as anyone else, are sometimes affected by their own feelings and prejudices... and are in a position to say "screw it, you're part of this objectionable ideology, now go wallow in it."

I agree.  I think judges always bring their entire life experience to the table.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2007, 10:57:00 AM »
False

ahhh you bitter angry little man...  :-\

i can now almost bet $ that some brownie porked your girl..
carpe` vaginum!

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2007, 11:00:09 AM »

Toxic, you don't interpret the word of god. It's definitive - there is no room for interpretation. It's says what it says - 100% correct in EVER instance - God makes NO mistakes.

I'm not going to plow through 17 miles of internet threads for you... but  come on!  The Spanish Inquisition didn't end until the early 1800's. Go take a look through some history books and you'll find interesting torture methods of all kinds, designed especially for heretics. Disembowellings, burnings at the stake, too disgusting to mention them all... and these were all for public consumption. Small children were thrown into prison for stealing a loaf of bread well into the 1800's. What about the Salem witch hunts? Russian pogroms against the Jews. I could go on and on...

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2007, 11:01:31 AM »
ahhh you bitter angry little man...  :-\

i can now almost bet $ that some brownie porked your girl..

I'm not angry, but what you say is false. Simple as that. Can't put it any simpler for you.

False with the last sentance too, pretty weak comeback, totally over used by you. Shows how low your intelligence is, your mind is aligning that fabricated issue with my criticism of islam - a religion. Your degree of education stinks; to you, religion and race aren't exclusive, they're one.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2007, 11:08:29 AM »
I'm not angry, but what you say is false.

ok prove it..  :-\

i've actually read the koran 2ice..back 2 front..you haven't  :-\

:-*

now if you WANT to believe muslims r an evil scruge , then its a free world..thats totally up to you.. :)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2007, 11:09:49 AM »
I'm not going to plow through 17 miles of internet threads for you... but  come on!  The Spanish Inquisition didn't end until the early 1800's. Go take a look through some history books and you'll find interesting torture methods of all kinds, designed especially for heretics. Disembowellings, burnings at the stake, too disgusting to mention them all... and these were all for public consumption. Small children were thrown into prison for stealing a loaf of bread well into the 1800's. What about the Salem witch hunts? Russian pogroms against the Jews. I could go on and on...

you do realize deedles that now he's gonna follow you around getbig for a few months trying to pwn ya..  :-\

well better you than me  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2007, 11:13:10 AM »
I'm not going to plow through 17 miles of internet threads for you... but  come on!  The Spanish Inquisition didn't end until the early 1800's. Go take a look through some history books and you'll find interesting torture methods of all kinds, designed especially for heretics. Disembowellings, burnings at the stake, too disgusting to mention them all... and these were all for public consumption. Small children were thrown into prison for stealing a loaf of bread well into the 1800's. What about the Salem witch hunts? Russian pogroms against the Jews. I could go on and on...

Right, you see it's easier to de-attached Christianity from these acts due to the circumstances and the fact that none of these issues were prescribed by Christianity.

The Spanish Inquisition was to benefit the Spanish Empire building phases, allowing it to remain competitive against Britain. Please also note the ideology here was Catholicism. Is Catholicism == Christianity? No, refute it if you believe otherwise - i'm interested to see your responce.

Interesting methods of killing and torturing aren't prescribed by the bible. I don't even think the koran prescribes individual torturing and killing methods beyond beheading and chopping off hands and fingers for certain criminal acts or against non-believers.

Salem witch hunts is an isolated and complex case where social behaviour and group thinking is more the cause, certainly not prescribe by Christianity.

Research the "Pogroms": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pogrom

Please do go on with your stance, but this time, link it directly to what Christianity prescribes as I have done countlessly with islam.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2007, 11:15:41 AM »
ok prove it..  :-\

i've actually read the koran 2ice..back 2 front..you haven't  :-\

I'm afraid I've read it and continue to research many different religions continually.

now if you WANT to believe muslims r an evil scruge , then its a free world..thats totally up to you.. :)

Muslims are individuals. Islam is evil. Islam != muslims. Muslims are the perpetrators of the evils of islam.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2007, 11:39:32 AM »
I'm afraid I've read it and continue to research many different religions continually.

now THAT is a lie...

i just dont see you going into a mosque buying one..
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2007, 11:42:44 AM »
now THAT is a lie...

i just dont see you going into a mosque buying one..

Oh shit yeah, you've got me! You actually have to goto a mosque these days to buy a copy of the koran ::)

http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=koran+English+Translation+&btnG=Search

You really are stupid :-\
الاسلام هو شيطانية

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2007, 12:01:26 PM »
False

Catholicism != Christianity

True, but Catholicism is the OLDEST form of Christian church.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2007, 12:05:33 PM »
Oh shit yeah, you've got me! You actually have to goto a mosque these days to buy a copy of the koran ::)

http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=koran+English+Translation+&btnG=Search

still dont quite seeing you reading about something that ya hate soo much..
carpe` vaginum!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2007, 12:10:53 PM »

still dont quite seeing you reading about something that ya hate soo much..

I ain't reading it... I don't hate it, but I'm not spending my time reading stuff I'm not in to... I had to read the Bible as a kid and I'm not doing that antmore either.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2007, 12:19:39 PM »
True, but Catholicism is the OLDEST form of Christian church.

And? What's your next point? Does this nominate the other Christians as guilty for the ways of the Catholic church?

Toxic: know thy enemy.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2007, 12:21:24 PM »
And? What's your next point? Does this nominate the other Christians as guilty for the ways of the Catholic church?

Toxic: know thy enemy.

My point is that most of the belief systems that Christians adhere to are directly related to the Catholic church... I'm not saying anyone is guilty of anything, but I do think that when you look back at Christianity as a whole, you have to look at where it came from and the wrong doings that have been done by that lineage.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2007, 12:25:45 PM »
My point is that most of the belief systems that Christians adhere to are directly related to the Catholic church... I'm not saying anyone is guilty of anything, but I do think that when you look back at Christianity as a whole, you have to look at where it came from and the wrong doings that have been done by that lineage.

Evidence? It'd be more accurate if you reversed it.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2007, 12:31:20 PM »
Evidence? It'd be more accurate if you reversed it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea

Done by the Catholic church... You may disagree of course.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2007, 03:17:41 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea

Done by the Catholic church... You may disagree of course.

Yes, it is the reverse of your point. Read the Wiki article.
الاسلام هو شيطانية