Author Topic: GERMAN JUDGE RULES KORAN ALLOWS WIFE ABUSE *UPDATE*  (Read 6117 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: GERMAN JUDGE RULES KORAN ALLOWS WIFE ABUSE *UPDATE*
« Reply #75 on: March 27, 2007, 10:27:23 AM »
Soundly spanked me: False

You're soundly retarded.

It's documented in the hadiths that muhammad himself had the ditches dug and beheaded many of the "men" himself. By men, I mean ANY male with pubic hair.

Funny how the koran tells you to kill whereever you find them. At one point saying jews will hide behind rocks and trees and that these objects will "speak" to tell the muslims where the jews can be found.

Who cares what your shitty arse parents think? They are individual muslims, and certain not the authority on islam that you think they are.

Aisha was 6 at marriage, marriage was consummated when she was 9.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #76 on: March 27, 2007, 11:08:26 AM »

Who cares what your shitty arse parents think? They are individual muslims, and certain not the authority on islam that you think they are.

Remember who you are arguing with, someone who says things like this:

REALLY?

one of the stories i grew up with ws mohd used to walk a certain path every friday for friday prayers and out of hatred for islam a hindu woman would throw her trah on him as he passed below..

According to this fucktard there were hindus in 7th century AD arabia.  ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #77 on: March 27, 2007, 11:14:58 AM »

According to this fucktard there were hindus in 7th century AD arabia.  ;D

you dont think there ws any idol worshipping back then?

guess i shoulda said "idol worshippers" instead of "hindu" but that woulda meant typing 2 words instead of 1..yes i'm THAT lazy..except when i come across dumbasses i gotta spoon feed..

and be flattered..i dont even do this for my students..  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #78 on: March 27, 2007, 11:17:01 AM »
Soundly spanked me: False

You're soundly retarded.

It's documented in the hadiths that muhammad himself had the ditches dug and beheaded many of the "men" himself. By men, I mean ANY male with pubic hair.

Funny how the koran tells you to kill whereever you find them. At one point saying jews will hide behind rocks and trees and that these objects will "speak" to tell the muslims where the jews can be found.

Aisha was 6 at marriage, marriage was consummated when she was 9.

you and camel should join forces to spread the word .and maybe camel will tell his parents that they r terrorists and join forces with you and kill them!  good riddance it be too! ;D  i mean he hates muslims soo he must hate his parents also ..who prolly pay his college bills..

and in the process..please for the love of god..err jesus..err i mean god..no wait err jesus..find camel a white girl..
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: March 27, 2007, 11:18:33 AM »
you dont think there ws any idol worshipping back then?

guess i shoulda said "idol worshippers" instead of "hindu" but that woulda meant typing 2 words instead of 1..yes i'm THAT lazy..except when i come across dumbasses i gotta spoon feed..

and be flattered..i dont even do this for my students..  :-\

ROFLMAO! You're fucking mental mate...

I actually know the story you're trying to tell... but it goes more like this:

A crazy women would always throw garbage on muhammad as he passed under her house because of the shit he would spout. Then one day the women got sick, and muhammad helped her.

That's the story. The hindu part wasn't a slip up by you, that's what you actually believed cause poppa and mamma muzzie told yah!

ROFL: guess i shoulda said "idol worshippers" instead of "hindu"

Hahaha, yeah we're buying that ::)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 27, 2007, 11:20:11 AM »
you and camel should join forces to spread the word .and maybe camel will tell his parents that they r terrorists and join forces with you and kill them!  good riddance it be too! ;D  i mean he hates muslims soo he must hate his parents also ..who prolly pay his college bills..

and in the process..please for the love of god..err jesus..err i mean god..no wait err jesus..find camel a white girl..

WOW! What a great job of refuting my points! I'm HUMBLED into SUBMISSION! ::)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #81 on: March 27, 2007, 11:21:20 AM »
WOW! What a great job of refuting my points! I'm HUMBLED into SUBMISSION! ::)

speak when spoken to  ;)

i wasn't talking to you..
carpe` vaginum!