Author Topic: BRUTALLY Exposed and pwn3d - The Squadfather : MEGA THREAD by DToTheP  (Read 95599 times)

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
Re: att sarcasm - post your picture!
« Reply #225 on: March 24, 2007, 07:38:36 PM »
your still dodging the point,

why has he stopped positng so much?

why the fuck wont he post a face pic, to PROVE HE ISNT HBK

HBK BIG LOSER - SQUADFATHER BIG LOSER

do the math for chrits sakes.

He can post as much as he likes.

I can't blame him or anyone for not posting a face pic. If he wants to pm me one he can, if not, in my honest opinion, it doesn't even look close to the same guy.

If I thought it was, I would've branched out on my own 2 days ago BP.

Like I said, if it is and I'm wrong, I'll delete my account. I trust my judgement and if I'm that wrong, that will be then end of Count Grishnackh.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #226 on: March 24, 2007, 07:40:19 PM »
fine. you wont respect me, MOS, berserkfury or the thousand others that havent posted their picture (including yourself)

thats fine with me.

Everyone that I know of in the SQUAD and CREW have at least shared pics with each other. Don't know anyone that hasn't.

You want to call people out, let's see what you've got, I'll give you props if deserved, believe me.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #227 on: March 24, 2007, 07:41:59 PM »
He can post as much as he likes.

I can't blame him or anyone for not posting a face pic. If he wants to pm me one he can, if not, in my honest opinion, it doesn't even look close to the same guy.

If I thought it was, I would've branched out on my own 2 days ago BP.

Like I said, if it is and I'm wrong, I'll delete my account. I trust my judgement and if I'm that wrong, that will be then end of Count Grishnackh.

deleting your account doesnt sound like a bad idea, it might be the only contribution to this board
Z

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #228 on: March 24, 2007, 07:42:48 PM »
Squad"The Fat Twinkie Eating Bastard"Father is done. He has always been a sad joke...now made even sadder since he has been exposed. His gym "ownings" and "brutal 15 inch arms" comments were never funny. Now they seem pathetic.

Hopefully in time he will simply delete his account and kill himself.
!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #229 on: March 24, 2007, 07:43:49 PM »
Count Grishnackh
Getbig III

oops, you lost the 666 from your post count... (though real satanists knows 666 is wrong, but a kid like you with the number of the beast record knows no better)
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #230 on: March 24, 2007, 07:48:57 PM »
sarcasm is in denial and have self esteem issues.

lets not forget HBK admitting to be a ex cocaine addict.
Z

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #231 on: March 24, 2007, 07:51:25 PM »
Count Grishnackh
Getbig III

oops, you lost the 666 from your post count... (though real satanists knows 666 is wrong, but a kid like you with the number of the beast record knows no better)

Jesus Bluto, RELAX

hedgehog will dump this in the V about 2 seconds after he logs on    ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #232 on: March 24, 2007, 07:52:58 PM »
Jesus Bluto, RELAX

hedgehog will dump this in the V about 2 seconds after he logs on    ::)

hedge probably want to see sarcasm post that photo too.

he should make it a sticky
Z

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #233 on: March 24, 2007, 07:53:14 PM »
still dodging the point man

if he is HBK then thats cool,

No, it's not cool. He has denied that his him, I expect him to be truthful.

I believe it is not him, it does not look like him to me, that's about all I
can say on it. If I could say more I would.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #234 on: March 24, 2007, 08:32:31 PM »
hahaha SF just called me fat ::) hahahaha! if that's not the pot calling the kettle black.

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
Re: For all the doubters out there LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE - exposing sarcasm.
« Reply #235 on: March 24, 2007, 08:45:34 PM »
hahahahaha, meltdown, still mad at me for making fun of your quarter reps? any time you want to have a lift off PM me and i'll destroy you on every exercise in the gym, if i don't i'll give you 5,000 bucks if i win you don't owe me anything, ok Ron? remember the clown in the shirtless pic isn't me i'm the guy in the blue shirt.

haha yeah sure u will fatass...in your world, you are 250lbs 6%bf and can outlift any pros...your world that is  :-* i am not even going to read any squadfather shit threads anymore, waste of time..enjoy internet addiction and obesity 8)

The Heckler

« Reply #236 on: March 24, 2007, 09:58:08 PM »
I guess when I let everyone know that Sarcasm was (mostly) just a teenage shut-in it would only be a matter of time till he tried to regain some credibility...

Remember the sequence of events:
-Mindspin calls "Sarcasm" on some inane bullshit he posted claiming Mindspin was 160 lbs or some such. Well Sarcasm is a community account used by  a kid, some Squad members and Adonis...

-Mindspin went off on a family trip and the whole Squad (and all their gimmicks) began to attack him in his absence

-I thought that was unfair... so I let everyone know the truth about Sarcasm: he's a 14/15 year-old shut in who shares his account with some Squad members and Adonis

-Ron chimed in to say that Sarcasm wasn't really a kid (some of the mods know otherwise)

-None of the mods denied any of my claims, and everyone who bothered to check Sarcasm's activity profile saw that it matched my claims: posting before school; during recess and lunch; after homework and in bed with computer off by 9 o'clock

-Mindspin deleted Sarcasm's account... while declining to comment on my claims... (strange)

-then we had to put up with "Squadfather"

-Adonis claimed he could deadlift 225 112 times... so I offered him $100 for the video. Magoo, Onlyme and Wolfgang187 also put up money

-Adonis basically became a laughing stock... every post he made was met with demands for the video; his degree; his gravity suit; his 4% bf pics etc etc

-then Adonis posts like crazy for a couple of weeks because he's not using the Squadfather account as the kid has changed the password because he doesn't want to be associated with Adonis any more.

-now trying to PROVE he's something other than a child in an attempt to regain some smidgen of credibility.

He was careful... he posted pics of a muscular competitive bodybuilder first (remember that?), but it was ruined by people identifyied the guy in the pics as an old time poster here on GetBig...

So he tried something a little less ambitious... he posted pics of a big thirty-something fat guy...

I guess a big (but fat), 30 year old is better than people knowing you're 15 and 120 lbs.

Give it up kid... I think you'll find people on here will be more forgiving of a kid ripping on people for fun, than on the 30-year-old blobby you're pretending to be ripping on people out of spite.

Don't believe the hype! Sarcasm is 15...

The Luke

::)

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #237 on: March 24, 2007, 10:02:36 PM »
i've found a pic of squadfatter posing in the kitchen.  18 inch arms, 250 pounds

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: March 24, 2007, 10:44:11 PM »

For once....I completely agree with THE HECKLER.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #239 on: March 24, 2007, 11:29:27 PM »
A lard ass with a sign would be more convincing than a lard ass with a bag of potato chips.  Didn't you demand a sign be held up originally DP? 

I guess it doesn't much matter any more.

Tredders

• Getbig III
  • Surrounded By Fatties
« Reply #240 on: March 25, 2007, 12:22:24 AM »
This is brutal lol, the lack of posting means it has taken effect on the poor man.
$450 Jeans

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: March 25, 2007, 01:21:08 AM »
This is brutal lol, the lack of posting means it has taken effect on the poor man.

I doubt he is losing any sleep over it.

~salmon~

« Reply #242 on: March 25, 2007, 02:46:18 AM »
Why does anyone give a fuck if he is HBK or not? It is a moot point. It is blatantly obvious that if the guy in the blue shirt took off his shirt he would look about the same as the HBK pics anyway, possibly worse if the level of bodyfat on the neck is any indication.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #243 on: March 25, 2007, 02:49:35 AM »
This one of Benjamin Pierced Ass is funny.  He says it was for Halloween, but this was taken in August.
unfortunately,that ain't he his pic..this is your pic and it ain't even doctored..hahahaahha..fa t pig
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #244 on: March 25, 2007, 03:25:32 AM »
unfortunately,that ain't he his pic..this is your pic and it ain't even doctored..hahahaahha..fa t pig

Yep you are right.  And you would also be right is knowing that fat ass would break every bone in your fragile body with one punch.  hahaaha, must be shitty getting beat up everyday in your neighborhood.  Dude you are fighting a losing battle.  You have no ammo against me.  You are a pathetic, teenage, smelly kid with no future.  Live with that.  And like I have always said, "my worst day in my life, is still better than your best day".  The places you dream of going to I've been, the food you dream of being able to eat, I have when I want, the things you dream of owning, I can buy anytime, the people you dream of meeting, I've met and worked with. Wow your life really is pitiful when you look at it that way.  Sorry, but it must suck to be you.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #245 on: March 25, 2007, 03:25:41 AM »
Why does anyone give a fuck if he is HBK or not? It is a moot point. It is blatantly obvious that if the guy in the blue shirt took off his shirt he would look about the same as the HBK pics anyway, possibly worse if the level of bodyfat on the neck is any indication.

Good point. It's not like he looks anywhere near what people expected from him, considering how much trash he's been talking about others physiques over the last couple of years...

Z

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: March 25, 2007, 03:48:36 AM »
I doubt he is losing any sleep over it.

is that why he rang blockhead and told him  him to ask em for a truce? ::)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #247 on: March 25, 2007, 04:00:56 AM »
is that why he rang blockhead and told him  him to ask em for a truce? ::)

Yes DP, he know's he done here.  HBK 4 LIFE!!!!  ::)
\

Tredders

• Getbig III
  • Surrounded By Fatties
« Reply #248 on: March 25, 2007, 04:09:02 AM »
SF is at home tryna make a deal with the devil praying that somehow this whole thing will turn around.
I can picture him there playing the black eyed pea's song looking at the getbig main forum and singing ""where is the love... where is the loveee"""" crying his little eyes out.  ::)
$450 Jeans

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #249 on: March 25, 2007, 04:46:46 AM »
if he has any self respect left he should stop posting alltogether.

other lardasses has been exposed before successfully - oliver klaushof being just one of them - they did the right thing and left for good.

Z