Author Topic: The crowd at a bodybuilding show most resembles....  (Read 26675 times)

Alex23

Re: The crowd at a bodybuilding show most resembles....
« Reply #100 on: March 30, 2007, 10:44:24 AM »
Meltdown

You seem to have alot of emotion invested in Alex - what has he done to piss you off? Raped your mother? Spurned your advances? Beaten you at Counter Strike?

Let me give you a bit of advice, 'The Egocrusher'. There used to be a kid that posted here called Nick Hersh, and like you he was a mouthy wanker that flamed people for no reason. Amongst other things he claimed to be a womanising martial arts expert that could deadlift 500lbs and squat 400lbs for reps.

However, one day someone discovered he was actually a 120lb ex juicer living in a cyber dreamworld. He became an absolute laughing stock, and because of his shitty attitude no one stood up for him. Humiliated beyond belief he quit Getbig and disappeared. The last i heard he was living under a bridge with someone called HBK.

Consider it a warning. I'm sure you don't want Gimmic to investigate you ;)

Nice post UK Gold.

Here's the thing, I exposed months ago that Mr Akers is a fast food establishment manager, is around 167lb on his 5'7" frame (which he admitted) and early 30's.

Of course he can't deny any of it and compensates with fabulation.

Prepare for a mega 2 pages post. ;D

The Heckler

« Reply #101 on: March 30, 2007, 10:52:15 AM »
haha Alex did you see that death threat PM that Egocrusher sent me?  Here`s another gem he sent my way.  Should I be terrified?

Hey LISTEN UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT why did you post my PRIVATE message to you?  Fuck you coward, come to my gym and I will show you howto train and make you the bitch SISSY you are.  Better yet I will come to you and make you squeal like a pig, FUCK YOU piece of shit.  I am HUNDRED TIMES the bodybuilder you WILL EVER BE.  Deal with it you miserable ####!!!   

affy

« Reply #102 on: March 30, 2007, 10:56:22 AM »
i've just found some pictures of the great "EgoCrusher" in action

The Heckler

« Reply #103 on: March 30, 2007, 10:58:34 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAH, he is clearly in a "bulking" phase there

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #104 on: March 30, 2007, 11:07:06 AM »
i've just found some pictures of the great "EgoCrusher" in action

Lol ;D

Alex23

« Reply #105 on: March 30, 2007, 01:39:36 PM »
haha Alex did you see that death threat PM that Egocrusher sent me?  Here`s another gem he sent my way.  Should I be terrified?

Maybe we should drive down to Tennesse and show him how it's done ;D

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #106 on: March 30, 2007, 02:32:38 PM »
Ok now that my named has been mentioned.... ::)

ALEX23 I AM NOT EGOCRUSHER...

Ron Avidan please help me out here and show this idiot the IP addy's of these accounts.  I don't like being called out in a thread thats not even about me.

by the way I weigh 185 right now and I am 5'9" not 5'7" BF is 8.1.

The pic of me at 167 is from 2004 pal....

This thread is funny as crap, wow....

Another by the way if you want to come down and meet me (AKERS1021.)

Come down and shop at either of my 2 stores in Sevierville, TN or Pigeon Forge, TN...and there NOT restaurants there Supplements stores...

I would love to come watch this show and see Ego Crusher and you I would get it on film man what fun that would be. ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: March 30, 2007, 02:33:38 PM »

Ron Avidan please help me out here and show this idiot the IP addy's of these accounts.  I don't like being called out in a thread thats not even about me.

Come down and shop at either of my 2 stores in Sevierville, TN or Pigeon Forge, TN...and there NOT restaurants there Supplements stores...

I would love to come watch this show and see Ego Crusher and you I would get it on film man what fun that would be. ;D

you look good there man.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: March 30, 2007, 02:35:14 PM »
Thanks Squadfather I have never been LEAN over 200 lbs before I am hoping for that goal in the near future WITHOUT GEAR. 

I would like to be my same bodyfat right now at 200 lbs. 

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 30, 2007, 02:38:42 PM »
Thanks Squadfather I have never been LEAN over 200 lbs before I am hoping for that goal in the near future WITHOUT GEAR. 

I would like to be my same bodyfat right now at 200 lbs. 
you look great there, honestly i don't think that there has ever been a true lifetime natural at your height over 200 pounds in single digit bodyfat.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #110 on: March 30, 2007, 03:02:31 PM »

looking good there big guy

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: March 30, 2007, 08:14:40 PM »
Good God....

Is there NO END TO THE HATE you people will provide on here?

akers1021 BUSTED HIS ASS to get in shape...he sacrificied FAR MORE than any of you idiots on here would do at ANY TIME IN YOUR LIFE to be the man that he is.  Dumbasses like ALEX23 (the 23 stands for his BODYFAT PERCENTAGE) will try to hate on anyone they can.  When that DUMBASSS (and yes, Alex, you are a DUMBASS) realizes that he is COMPLETELY WRONG in trying to lay my posts on someone else, he will slither back into his FAT ASS HOLE.

Alex, I'm going to call you out...

Alex, you are a FUCKING FAT ASS PIECE OF SHIT.  You weigh about 255 right now...and you are holding about 55 POUNDS of FAT.  You look like the floor of a TAXI-CAB, Alex.  You have a mullet and a TON OF FAT.  IF You want to do a show 6 MONTHS from now (it's a damn SHAME that your fatass needs 6 months to get in even REMOTELY close to contest shape, btw...), be prepared to be embarassed.

Alex, in the pics you've put on here EVER...not just recent weeks but EVER...you will have to drop about 60 POUNDS of fat and water to compete.  Now that you know (and should have already known) that me and akers1021 are not the same person, and that I'm 5'11" and 3/4th's (and that's a sad stretch) and weigh 206 right NOW at LESS than 7% bodyfat (I never go over about 7.5, just do deal with/CRUSH THE EGO OF FOOLS like YOU), understand that  you are going to get your  ass HANDED TO YOUR. 

Alex, get your bodyfat measurements done and get them now.  Unless you hit a TON of cutting drugs, you are going to get OWNED.  That's the bottom-damn-line.  You are a fatass, have a 38-inch waist and have terrible symetry. 

If you want to feel like you got ROBBED by a fellow competitor, please, remain a "super-heavyweight".  I'm sure that some DRUG KNOWLEDGABLE FRIEND on here has already PM'd you.  You WILL need drugs out the ass to beat me...at any bodyweight.  But, for the Lvoe of God, be HONEST with the boards about what you are taking.  I will be restricting calories/doing cardio, while YOUR FAT ASS will be doing drugs out the ASS to get in shape.  Why will you be doing so?  Because you are FAT, LAZY and Apathetic.

Welcome to your LIFE, Alex.  It's full of mullets, laziness and relying on DRUGS to prevent an ASS-BEATING at a local show. 

A sad piece of mullet laden shit you are.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #112 on: March 30, 2007, 08:24:22 PM »
Good God....

akers1021 BUSTED HIS ASS to get in shape...he sacrificied FAR MORE than any of you idiots on here would do at ANY TIME IN YOUR LIFE to be the man that he is.  Dumbasses like ALEX23 (the 23 stands for his BODYFAT PERCENTAGE) will try to hate on anyone they can.  When that DUMBASSS (and yes, Alex, you are a DUMBASS) realizes that he is COMPLETELY WRONG in trying to lay my posts on someone else, he will slither back into his FAT ASS HOLE.

Alex, you are a FUCKING FAT ASS PIECE OF SHIT.  You weigh about 255 right now...and you are holding about 55 POUNDS of FAT.  You look like the floor of a TAXI-CAB, Alex.  You have a mullet and a TON OF FAT.  IF You want to do a show 6 MONTHS from now (it's a damn SHAME that your fatass needs 6 months to get in even REMOTELY close to contest shape, btw...), be prepared to be embarassed.

Alex, in the pics you've put on here EVER...not just recent weeks but EVER...you will have to drop about 60 POUNDS of fat and water to compete.  Now that you know (and should have already known) that me and akers1021 are not the same person, and that I'm 5'11" and 3/4th's (and that's a sad stretch) and weigh 206 right NOW at LESS than 7% bodyfat (I never go over about 7.5, just do deal with/CRUSH THE EGO OF FOOLS like YOU), understand that  you are going to get your  ass HANDED TO YOUR. 

Alex, get your bodyfat measurements done and get them now.  Unless you hit a TON of cutting drugs, you are going to get OWNED.  That's the bottom-damn-line.  You are a fatass, have a 38-inch waist and have terrible symetry. 

If you want to feel like you got ROBBED by a fellow competitor, please, remain a "super-heavyweight".  I'm sure that some DRUG KNOWLEDGABLE FRIEND on here has already PM'd you.  You WILL need drugs out the ass to beat me...at any bodyweight.  But, for the Lvoe of God, be HONEST with the boards about what you are taking.  I will be restricting calories/doing cardio, while YOUR FAT ASS will be doing drugs out the ASS to get in shape.  Why will you be doing so?  Because you are FAT, LAZY and Apathetic.

Welcome to your LIFE, Alex.  It's full of mullets, laziness and relying on DRUGS to prevent an ASS-BEATING at a local show. 

worst gimmic ever

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: March 30, 2007, 08:31:32 PM »
So is this "showdown" going to pan out? or fizzle like the 24,385 other Getbig callouts?

The Heckler

« Reply #114 on: March 30, 2007, 09:08:15 PM »
Good God....

So what exactly are you trying to say?

Alex23

« Reply #115 on: March 30, 2007, 09:18:27 PM »
hahhahahahhahahahahhahha ha

keep spending ur evenings obsessing about me and typing romance....

until u post a pic I don't see the point....

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #116 on: March 30, 2007, 09:23:50 PM »
Heckler, dude, you MADE UP A PM earlier today...you just flat out MADE IT UP...

You laid it on this thread as a paste hoping that everyone here would be STUPID ENOUGH to read your bullshit and believe it.

Does the BOARD want to know what the "Heckler" is all about?  

This FOOL MADE UP comments by me this forum yesterday.  He flat out made them up.  He FAKED a PERSONAL MESSAGE to further his PATHETIC SAGA on getbig.  This person (Alex23) sees nothing but flab when looking in the mirror...he's a LOSER, people.

Heckler, put your pics or accomplishments up online....right now.....

Yep, you can't, as you are the gimmick account, FISHING for a PM RESPONSE from me...

It really can't get any more sad than what Alex has presented in this forum.   Not only has he LIED about his handle on here, but, on TOP of that, he's in complete denial of just how fat he really is.

Alex,  you are a fatass.  Period.

The Heckler

« Reply #117 on: March 30, 2007, 10:34:25 PM »
Heckler, dude, you MADE UP A PM earlier today...you just flat out MADE IT UP...

You laid it on this thread as a paste hoping that everyone here would be STUPID ENOUGH to read your bullshit and believe it.

Does the BOARD want to know what the "Heckler" is all about? 

This FOOL MADE UP comments by me this forum yesterday.  He flat out made them up.  He FAKED a PERSONAL MESSAGE to further his PATHETIC SAGA on getbig.  This person (Alex23) sees nothing but flab when looking in the mirror...he's a LOSER, people.

Heckler, put your pics or accomplishments up online....right now.....

Yep, you can't, as you are the gimmick account, FISHING for a PM RESPONSE from me...

It really can't get any more sad than what Alex has presented in this forum.   Not only has he LIED about his handle on here, but, on TOP of that, he's in complete denial of just how fat he really is.

Alex,  you are a fatass.  Period.

hahaha, and to think you just wasted 15 minutes of your life typing up that keyboard-bashing reply.

The Heckler

« Reply #118 on: March 30, 2007, 10:38:54 PM »
haha check out this gem "EgoCrusher" just sent me.

HEy FUCKFACE like I said stop posting my personal messages to you like the coward BITCH you are.  Be a MAN and stop hiding behidn the internet.  Come face me and I will DESTROY your whole existence.  I mock you heckler you PIECE OF SHIT

The Heckler

« Reply #119 on: March 30, 2007, 10:41:13 PM »
I have created a "hall of fame" thread with EgoCrusher`s death threat meltdown PMs to me

hahaha

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=137996.0

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #120 on: March 30, 2007, 10:48:58 PM »
Heckler, I know you are lying.  But, worst of all,  YOU KNOW you are lying. 

Do you find any kind of pride at ALL after posting garbage like that on the net?

The Heckler

« Reply #121 on: March 30, 2007, 10:49:37 PM »
Heckler, I know you are lying.  But, worst of all,  YOU KNOW you are lying. 

Do you find any kind of pride at ALL after posting garbage like that on the net?

::)

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: March 31, 2007, 03:52:04 AM »
Man I need some Popcorn this is funny as crap.. ;D

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #123 on: March 31, 2007, 09:44:51 AM »
Alex, WHy wont you compete against Ego? You could win 10k and Im sure you THINK you can win so why dont you just "show" him??

Please speak on this! ???

Alex23

« Reply #124 on: March 31, 2007, 10:06:55 AM »
Alex, WHy wont you compete against Ego? You could win 10k and Im sure you THINK you can win so why dont you just "show" him??

Please speak on this! ???

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=136778.msg1960599#msg1960599