Author Topic: THE DUST HAS SETTLED  (Read 9982 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
THE DUST HAS SETTLED
« on: March 24, 2007, 04:58:42 AM »
Ladies and Gentlemen,

The dust has finally settled on the dramas from the last few weeks, with the climax occurring yesterday. I'll explain them one by one for people who're interested (those who aren't may skip uninterested sections and will still be able to follow the thread 100%). Briefly,

1) The V board won't have any changes in the modship and it never will. Below is a PM I just received from Ron in regards to my query, in which I've left out the irrelevant, unrelated parts

There are no changes for the V Board.  No one asked me to change the mods. WHy would I change something that works.

Should someone have a doubt about quote-editing, then I'm happy to post a screenshot as well.

2) The SQUAD's final membership has been established by a majority and absolute vote. I am in the SQUAD. Adonis and Heckler are not. The SQUAD has no Official affinity towards any and all members of Team Adonis who are fair game like the rest of the pillowbiters. Adonis is just Sars' friend. Here is the thread showing the final, majority election

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=136696.0

3) The V board is back to normal and will proceed with the EXACT same M.O - everyone is free to say what they want as long as they accept the rules.

I won the battles and I won the war 8)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
The following members are in the SQUAD

The Squadfather - founder and still leader of the group
Man of Steel
Dr Kaje
Havenbull
Showstoppa
Count Grishnackh
Naughty by Nature
BigCypriate
John Matrix
Mars
JaeJonna
Myself

From now on, the SQUAD is not going to accept any more new members from the current stock of posters - no exceptions. And I know none of the guys in the list will ever step down, at least as long as they post in Getbig.

If someone who is extraordinary enough comes along, then we'll all know and we'll approach them to enlist.

bigmc

• Getbig V
what happened to rude
T

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
what happened to rude
he renamed himself..he is now known as naughty by nature
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
The Crew is welcome here but they should bear in mind the fact that this is the SQUAD's board and a SQUAD decision overrules everything. In this board, officially, the SQUAD is dominant over the Crew. We won't abuse it, if you don't make us.

The Squadfather is the leader of the SQUAD. That doesn't mean he gives us orders to execute or tells us what to do. Those of us left in the group, amazingly enough, all take pride in serving alongside the living legend who started the brotherhood that we all proudly serve under. And from now on, Sarcasm can't override a majority decision like he could up until now.

If someone wants to improve the quality of this board, they may show us now by saying it in the board or PM me in private.

bigmc

• Getbig V
who is the crew

why has bf been kicked out, for excessive pillow biting
T

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Kiwi,

Glad to see that the dust has settled and that Team Adonis will not be an addition to SQUAD.  It looked like you were going to get the shaft but as usual with those clowns, they were full of shit. 8)

who is the crew

BF will answer on his own, the crew can be found here:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=136223.0

EDIT: 08:47:34 AM

The following members are in the SQUAD

Mars

Really.....How did that happen? 
\

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
who is the crew

I think BF has just realised he's better off as a lone wolf! His serving in the SQUAD has helped him perfect the skills he needs to protect himself singlehandedly, while being sufficiently skilled enough to be a one man army. BF, did you realise that from now on, because you are solo, you don't have to control what you wanted to say like before where you could possibly offend another SQUAD member that made you bite your tongue at a certain degree :)

That being said, BF is still a part of our team in spirit, so he's the first mercenary we will seek the aid of, if we're in need of help.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
One last thing. I apologize to my mates like Man of Steel and Groink for turning this board into something serious. I didn't do it with the sole intent of ruining the fun, but the future of the board looked bad and I had to do what I did to save my mod status, the SQUAD and the whole V board. I promise that you guys will never have to go through that shit again.

Oh, and just to curb the rumors that are going to create the next mini drama which we don't want to see for a while, I'm not white. I am brown.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Adonis is just Sars' friend.

"A wimp and a blimp." - Animal House
I know you're mates with Sarc, Kiwi, so do the guy a favour - don't post any side-by-side pics of you and him.  :D

The V board is back to normal and will proceed with the EXACT same M.O - everyone is free to say what they want as long as they accept the rules.

"There's the way it ought to be, there's the way it is." - Platoon

I won the battles and I won the war 8)

"Battles" - HA!  You flatter a mosquito when you swat it, Kiwi?  

Hey - as a last kick in the balls, how about a sticky of all TA's gimmick accounts, past and present, here on the V?

~salmon~

Kiwi do you really think the "squad" can ever regain momentum with your "leader" being "exposed" as a middle aged double chinned fat guy? Obviously future gym owning threads by him on the G&O will result in the soon to be infamous pic coming out. You can back up your talk with a solid pic, as can many others can or at least their pics are not out there to confirm they look bad. Or will others take a more leading role in dealing with the "tiny tits"?

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
Kiwi do you really think the "squad" can ever regain momentum with your "leader" being "exposed" as a middle aged double chinned fat guy? Obviously future gym owning threads by him on the G&O will result in the soon to be infamous pic coming out. You can back up your talk with a solid pic, as can many others can or at least their pics are not out there to confirm they look bad. Or will others take a more leading role in dealing with the "tiny tits"?

Sarc looks just like he said all along, and nothing changes the fact that he still lays down some of the funniest shit on the board.
:)

~salmon~

Sarc looks just like he said all along, and nothing changes the fact that he still lays down some of the funniest shit on the board.

No dispute here, I'm not saying otherwise, but the fact is he will now have a hard go of it on the G&O posting how he owns people in the gym etc. Btw not to be a schmoe but your pics are very impressive, great physique ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
I think BF has just realised he's better off as a lone wolf! His serving in the SQUAD has helped him perfect the skills he needs to protect himself singlehandedly, while being sufficiently skilled enough to be a one man army. BF, did you realise that from now on, because you are solo, you don't have to control what you wanted to say like before where you could possibly offend another SQUAD member that made you bite your tongue at a certain degree :)

That being said, BF is still a part of our team in spirit, so he's the first mercenary we will seek the aid of, if we're in need of help.

hahahaha yes, I travel to the top of the tallest mountain in search of answers. On my return, I will rejoin the glorious SQUAD.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

Exactly. I know there's no one here who notices that Sars only makes up Ownage threads when everything is too dull and he has no one to crucify ;D. With all the pics that have been posted and all the shit that's gone down, we've got enough material to keep us busy and going for months. We'll cross that bridge when we get there.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
The biggest problem you have [and i mean that literally] is 'Dave', AKA the heart break kid. He has been the victim of an owning unrivalled in the history of the internet - possibly the world. After all his talk, his boasts and his stories, he has been exposed as a fat bastard that looks no different than the average construction worker. Whatever you may claim in public i KNOW you agree with me, and you're as shocked/disappointed as everyone else!

He has become a joke. Damn, when Kegdrainer calls you fat you know you're in trouble!

If this whole 'squad' thing is to survive with any credibility YOU should become its leader. If HBK dares show his chubby face around here again then he should be made to go solo for a while, to prove his worthiness.

You do realise that whenever HBK criticises even the 'tiniest of tits', they will immediately post those ghastly pictures.

I actually feel sorry for you.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
No dispute here, I'm not saying otherwise, but the fact is he will now have a hard go of it on the G&O posting how he owns people in the gym etc. Btw not to be a schmoe but your pics are very impressive, great physique ;)

hahahaha  thanks.  I think that sarc's range extends beyond the gym ownings, which ARE pretty damn funny sometimes...I'm sure there's more in store for everyone from the squad and the crew.   ;D
:)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
The biggest problem you have [and i mean that literally] is 'Dave', AKA the heart break kid. He has been the victim of an owning unrivalled in the history of the internet - possibly the world. After all his talk, his boasts and his stories, he has been exposed as a fat bastard that looks no different than the average construction worker. Whatever you may claim in public i KNOW you agree with me, and you're as shocked/disappointed as everyone else!

He has become a joke. Damn, when Kegdrainer calls you fat you know you're in trouble!

If this whole 'squad' thing is to survive with any credibility YOU should become its leader. If HBK dares show his chubby face around here again then he should be made to go solo for a while, to prove his worthiness.

You do realise that whenever HBK criticises even the 'tiniest of tits', they will immediately post those ghastly pictures.

Oh great the Sars-Kegdrainer comparisons are starting.
\

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
hahahaha yes, I travel to the top of the tallest mountain in search of answers. On my return, I will rejoin the glorious SQUAD.

And I predict right here and now that you will and you will be our best, cause you are a born perfectionist and the only one in Getbig :)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
One last thing. I apologize to my mates like Man of Steel and Groink for turning this board into something serious. I didn't do it with the sole intent of ruining the fun, but the future of the board looked bad and I had to do what I did to save my mod status, the SQUAD and the whole V board. I promise that you guys will never have to go through that shit again.

Oh, and just to curb the rumors that are going to create the next mini drama which we don't want to see for a while, I'm not white. I am brown.

people hasnt got a problem with seriousness. they got a problem with gayness. the #1 thing people of the crew hates is the gay this and gay that stuff and nobody has posted more of that than you.

you're the one with the most hated bullshit posts bare none.
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

Haha how littles you fools see! According to you lot, Sars got owned because he's just a chubby boy (which he's not) and made everyone in better shape than him meltdown on the basis of their shape? Then what would you call someone with (one of) the least skill who makes the most skilled feel ashamed of their skill? That my friend, is a metaphysical ownage and the best display of same on the Internet.

That being said, Sars looks like a pro wrestler who're obviously men and who'll always physically intimidate 'metrosexuals and boy band' tiny tits.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Thius tells you all you need to know about where the Squad is headed. Sorry Kiwiol but how can a guy who gets beat up like a punching bag hand out ownings?
The House that Ruth built

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Thius tells you all you need to know about where the Squad is headed. Sorry Kiwiol but how can a guy who gets beat up like a punching bag hand out ownings?

We all get beat up for our shortcomings one way or the other. JJ is no different. But JJ has a loyalty and owning skills that less than 1% of you have. That's why he is in the SQUAD and that's why the SQUAD will survive and be unbeatable in Getbig from now on 8)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: THE DUST HAS SETTLED
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2007, 08:23:02 AM »
This 'statement' (oh brother  ::)) has many inaccuracies.

The SQUAD will be having a clear out.

The shame the 'Squadfather' has brought to the organization results in his departure.

Mars as the founder will be reinstated and normal service shall resume.

Anyone posting about this issue with posts like these, like they've got some inside info will automatically face a 2 week ban. The SQUAD needs some time to get reunited and attain full efficiency. Then all this inside info and hierarchy info and overthrow info bullshit will be tolerated. Give it 2 week tops.

noc

• Getbig IV
Re: THE DUST HAS SETTLED
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2007, 08:28:41 AM »
'Bullshit' ?

I think you forget that your no-one in the SQUAD... you effectively have as much 'say so' as Jaejonna. Your a mod here, make a few posts and sticky them as if they are 'offical word'

Mars will clear the air.