Author Topic: PHOTO REQUEST for Mr. Magoo!  (Read 9540 times)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Re: PHOTO REQUEST for Mr. Magoo!
« Reply #75 on: March 25, 2007, 04:13:00 PM »
I like torrentz.com myself.

torrentz and isohunt for the win.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #76 on: March 25, 2007, 04:25:13 PM »
I have NEVER been that fat.

Post a clearer pic.

Here are two pics that prove otherwise.  You have been fat all your life up until less than a year ago.  That is why you hate fat so much.  You got made fun of your whole life for being fat and now you get your payback cause now you are anorexic.  It's great you are skinny as hell with NO muscle, but you are seriously wrong if you equate being healthy with being skinny like you.  Like I said I may be fat now, but I will match my blood tests with you or any of your skinny fans.

Also, where is that damm degree you keep talking about.  I mean you could have easily had one copied by now.  Oh and don't forget the deadlift video.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #77 on: March 25, 2007, 04:38:27 PM »
Here are two pics that prove otherwise.  You have been fat all your life up until less than a year ago.  That is why you hate fat so much.  You got made fun of your whole life for being fat and now you get your payback cause now you are anorexic.  It's great you are skinny as hell with NO muscle, but you are seriously wrong if you equate being healthy with being skinny like you.  Like I said I may be fat now, but I will match my blood tests with you or any of your skinny fans.

Also, where is that damm degree you keep talking about.  I mean you could have easily had one copied by now.  Oh and don't forget the deadlift video.

I was 115 lbs when I started lifting weights. hahah

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #78 on: March 25, 2007, 04:48:32 PM »

How do you figure.  In those pics you have hardly any muscle.  SO you are telling us you gained 100+ lbs. of fat lifting weights.  Please tell us that Apenis Principle so we can stay clear of it.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #79 on: March 25, 2007, 05:03:56 PM »
sup bones

got a job yet?

send my regards to the whore.

funniest post I've seen in weeks.
nasser=piece of shit

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #80 on: March 25, 2007, 05:11:53 PM »
funniest post I've seen in weeks.

ROFL..that was funny
Here comes the money shot

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #81 on: March 25, 2007, 05:13:25 PM »
I've gained 10 pounds in two weeks using Gaspari SIZEON.

Discuss.

8 pounds of water?

I dunno... that's a real question.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #82 on: March 25, 2007, 05:15:27 PM »

Discuss.

depends...are you still showing the same level of definition?  people act like retaining water in the muscle is a bad thing, I don't. 

I wouldn't mind trying this stuff.
nasser=piece of shit

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #83 on: March 25, 2007, 05:17:29 PM »
depends...are you still showing the same level of definition?  people act like retaining water in the muscle is a bad thing, I don't. 

I wouldn't mind trying this stuff.

Isn't that part of what makes steroids work so well?

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: March 25, 2007, 05:19:11 PM »
here's a blurry cell phone pic for you to enjoy, adam. epic 90% bodyfat.

Dude, your thick. You don't even have a gut. You got big delts. Big arms. Dense chest. Huge traps. Adonis is an idiot. The more he posts the more apparent it becomes.
The House that Ruth built

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #85 on: March 25, 2007, 05:22:40 PM »

Discuss.

There are also 1750 calories extra in those two weeks from the carbs in the SIZEON, probably getting  you into a hypercaloric state, or increasing it.

That's if you only stuck with the recommended one serving a day.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: March 25, 2007, 05:29:18 PM »

Now you're an epic 125 swimmer! 
Hahahahahahahahah
Most are all show no go!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #87 on: March 25, 2007, 05:35:25 PM »
Adam, is real last name Mackey?  I have a funny feeling it is.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #88 on: March 25, 2007, 05:41:25 PM »
you call that benchpress ? its more like backpress ..
TEAM WOLF

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #89 on: March 25, 2007, 06:18:19 PM »
Dude, your thick. You don't even have a gut. You got big delts. Big arms. Dense chest. Huge traps. Adonis is an idiot. The more he posts the more apparent it becomes.

Fats never think other Fats are fat  :-*
K

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #90 on: March 25, 2007, 06:19:39 PM »

I will bet you 1000000 Euros that you are type 2 diabetic !
K

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #91 on: March 25, 2007, 06:25:34 PM »
I will bet you 1000000 Euros that you are type 2 diabetic !

Really lets do it.  How much is that is US.  You paypal to Ron and I will Paypal to ron that amount.  I will post up my last blood test taken about a couple months ago or go get another.  Lets do it.  I accept your bet.  Now back it up or shut the fuck up.  Come on asshole bet me.  I am openly accepting the bet 100%.  Lets go.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #92 on: March 25, 2007, 06:29:13 PM »
Really lets do it.  How much is that is US.  You paypal to Ron and I will Paypal to ron that amount.  I will post up my last blood test taken about a couple months ago or go get another.  Lets do it.  I accept your bet.  Now back it up or shut the fuck up.  Come on asshole bet me.  I am openly accepting the bet 100%.  Lets go.

1 Euro ~ 1,1 US Dollar.

If you are correct onlyme, you are a rich man now.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #93 on: March 25, 2007, 06:30:49 PM »

Did you know that normal blood tests do not check for diabetes ? so if you ask for that specific test you will lose.  Now are you sure you want to bet ?
K

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #94 on: March 25, 2007, 06:33:42 PM »

As of Monday, March 26, 2007

1,000,000 Euro = 1,328,860 US Dollar
1,000,000 US Dollar (USD) = 752,525 Euro (EUR)

Median price = 1.32786 / 1.32886 (bid/ask)
Minimum price = 1.32785 / 1.32885
Maximum price = 1.32865 / 1.32965

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 25, 2007, 06:34:45 PM »

Did you know that normal blood tests do not check for diabetes ? so if you ask for that specific test you will lose.  Now are you sure you want to bet ?

I think he would have to do the Fasting Blood Glucose test (8 Hrs worth of fasting) and on at least 2 occasions get a blood-glucose level higher than 126 to qualify for Diabetes Mellitus. 

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #96 on: March 25, 2007, 06:35:49 PM »
Lets go.  I have NO problem accepting this bet at all.  In fact I will let you try to double it.  I bet my cholesterol is lower than your too.  Come-on boy bet me.  I am calling you out right now.  You PayPal to Ron whatever amount that equals in US dollars to him.  Within the hour I will PayPal the same to Ron.  If you want I will either post the last blood test I had or schedule one for this week and have it done.  I will also give you my doctors number and you can verify everything 100%.  On top of that I will bet you my overall cholesterol number is lower than yours.  If it isn't (yours is lower) you will win double the amount.
Of course you too will have to give me your doctors number so I can verify your numbers.  Lets do this.  Come on big mouth.  All talk no walk bitch.  Come on!!!!!!!!

I will also bet I am heavier than you if you want to do that one too.  Might as well rack it in when I can.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #97 on: March 25, 2007, 06:37:17 PM »

When did I say normal blood tests.  You don't think my doctors look at me thinking the same thing.  I just spent two weeks in the hospital for my leg.  I got everything tested you can think of.  AND YES I WANT TO BET!

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #98 on: March 25, 2007, 06:43:03 PM »
Maybe I missed it, but did TA ever post the bench press video that Magoo asked for?

If not, he only has the right to request two things from Magoo - Jack and shit; and Jack just left town.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: March 25, 2007, 06:47:41 PM »
GLAAAAAAAAAARG BLAAAAAAAARG GLAAAAARG

Look at the Gut on Zach The Homo.

He has got that thick fat.  Jelly, Jiggly and disgusting.  Skin Stretching,Sweaty stink fat.

HAHAHA!!
That made me laugh TA. Touche'!  Is that really Magoo???