Author Topic: Inside 9/11  (Read 7367 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Inside 9/11
« Reply #100 on: April 02, 2007, 01:32:36 PM »
nah, reporter said 'building 7, soloman brothers building, a 47 story building"
since it was almost 7 hours since towers fell, there was no mixup.

BBC is the largest media organization in the world.

Why would they lie about something as insanely stupid and obvious as not having any copies of 9/11?  My own belief - they were fed info on that day from someone who knew WTC7 was to be brought down in a controlled demolition. 

This person or persons knew there were explosives and the building was wired. Can I stop there?  Already, this means the BBC is getting info from a person(s) who wired a federal building for demoiltion.  The fact they reported it WITHOUT EVEN LOOKING UP is scary too.  They repeated it without checking. 

And, instead of naming the source of this info, they deny the snafu by saying there is no proof it even exists.   

You still didn't answer the last question.

"Is it possible that "losing" the tape that shows this error is attempt to not to open a can of worms that include 9/11 CT's and incompetency?"

Additionally, why feed a news station something that's going to happen before it happens?  There's no point.  Why not just let them report it?

That makes 3 questions....  please answer them.

BTW  every thing in bold is pure speculation.  You are taking your opinion and creating logic around it.  Stick to the facts and the possibilities. 

What you can't do is rule out the other possibilities, although you try sometimes by not even addressing them.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
Re: Inside 9/11
« Reply #101 on: April 02, 2007, 01:36:44 PM »
nah, i'm not truth searching.

i just want the little bitches here to take a position, and say they believe the BBC, or the BBC is lying.  They're scared to say either.

240.......don't hold your breath.