Author Topic: Anyone remember when Mr.Magoo was institutionalized for suicidal thoughts?  (Read 3934 times)

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
as if your posts make any sense... ::)

They are clearer if you have been educated.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
They are clearer if you have been educated.
::)..you post the same retarded gay shit..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
Why are you so angry Sushant, I mean you get sunshine pretty much all year round, and you dont have to walk to the toilet to take a s**t?

Some people just don't know how lucky they are

He's angry cause I make more money than his father and all brothers combined.  Plus he thinks telling various people they have AIDS is a huge put down in the western world, when it really not.  He might as well have said he hates the color of my car.  cars

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
posting stupid crap such as 'shit,semen,cock,hairy muscle bears' makes a lot of sense ::)..damn big c.u.n.t you're the most stupidest asshole of all
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
He's angry cause I make more money than his father and all brothers combined.  Plus he thinks telling various people they have AIDS is a huge put down in the western world, when it really not.  He might as well have said he hates the color of my car. 
you look like an AIDS patient.. :-\..you have AIDS and you're nothing but an employed redneck asshole..you look like you fuckin stink all year round.
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
posting stupid crap such as 'shit,semen,cock,hairy muscle bears' makes a lot of sense ::)..damn big c.u.n.t you're the most stupidest asshole of all
hahaha gee really, am I the "stupidest", or simply the most stupid   ::)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
yo look like an AIDS patient.. :-\..you have AIDS and you're nothing but an employed redneck asshole..you look like you fuckin stink all year round.

Actually, you're just jealous because I fit every fantasy you've ever had about a white man...  muscular, handsome, square jaw, healthy.   Its hard being me  ;D  your better off being a third world migrant  :o

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Actually, you're just jealous because I fit every fantasy you've ever had about a white man...  muscular, handsome, square jaw, healthy.   Its hard being me  ;D  your better off being a third world migrant  :o
i ain't gay..you're just some 36 yr old unemployed fat asshole who sits on the computer all day long doing nothing but wasting his life..i thought computers were ment for 20 yr olds..brutal no real life beyond the cyberworld.why would i wanna fantasise about some pale skinned asshole anyways? ::)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD