Author Topic: well brit soldier just admitted on the news that they were trespassing..  (Read 8174 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
I actually bad mouth bush alot, just not on the war. I agree with fighting in Iraq against Al-Queda and trying to have a democratic friend in the region other than Israel

israel is not our friend..lol..we r israelis bitch...we picked a war with terrorists and put american soil in jepoardy cause israel demanded it..

there is a difference..  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
This is fucking bullshit.  ::)

The war mongers will say they're building a big bomb and what not or that Israel is under threat.

If this war takes place then it might drag america down the gutter.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
If I gave a shit (I used to but i'm getting jaded on politics already) i'd walk to my bookshelf and scan and quote and post the bases we had, the requirements for standby, the speed of the 100 interceptions in the 365 calendar days before 911, all under 22 miuntes...

But I don't give a shit.  This Iran war mess is just disgusting to me, and I don't know if I find politics all that fun to follow anymore.  Maybe i'll work on my jumpshot or learn to knit.

What you oughtta be doing is cya  ...covering your ass.

Connect all the dots, ...know whats coming down the pike, ...forces bigger than you outside of your control.
These things are either going to crush you... or push you into success.

Check your email, and get a babysitter for tomorrow night.
w

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now

so we dont have ONE FUCKING MISSILE in sight of NY..lol where previously the WTC were attempted??

whats next..not 1 friggin missile around DC...i mean DC is hardly an arm throw away at 700mph..itakes 15 mins for a fighterdeployed in dc to go to NY..

GASP..guess they messed up on how fast mach 2 actually is  :-\ and everyone bought it hook line sinker..

No probably not....maybe at Maguire..dude it doesn't work that way..it hasn't scine the 50's. Nike sites
L

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
If I gave a shit (I used to but i'm getting jaded on politics already) i'd walk to my bookshelf and scan and quote and post the bases we had, the requirements for standby, the speed of the 100 interceptions in the 365 calendar days before 911, all under 22 miuntes...

But I don't give a shit.  This Iran war mess is just disgusting to me, and I don't know if I find politics all that fun to follow anymore.  Maybe i'll work on my jumpshot or learn to knit.

I would love to see these facts you have on how long it takes to make a jet mission ready, that isn't sitting on Alert already. I'm sure if you did that I could probably dig up a TO on how to make a jet mission ready.
gotta love life

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
..dude it doesn't work that way..it hasn't scine the 50's

dontcha think its about time it should? i mean for cun ts sake..do we need another 911 for us to actually be REALLY on alert instead of bullshit codes...its a code red day today..yet the military dosen't have a single jet on standby..

WTF??  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Bro this guy has no clue..at all about anything let alone getting an F-16 ready. As far as us letting the country down..I don't make fucking military policy about having fighters ready. I imagine having B-52's on standby and ready-5 jets at AF bases scared the crap outa the libs so we stopped in in favor of some social program that made them feel better. Your an idiot
L

24KT

• Getbig V
We are not going in on the ground.....I think this will be a shut the fuck up attack.....I also think A-we are not really going in and B-if we are..i think Washington has cut a deal with someone on the inside....

{ROTFLMAO}  Whaddya mean you're not going in on the ground? Your aerial power can only do so much.

Iran could cripple the USA without firing a single shot. The only way you're going to keep the straits of Hormuz open is to put boots on the ground.

You'all think the price of gas is high now? ...wait til the Iranians shut down the straits of Hormuz.

ps - the female Brit soldier has been returned.
w

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Bro this guy has no clue..at all about anything let alone getting an F-16 ready. As far as us letting the country down..I don't make fucking military policy about having fighters ready. I imagine having B-52's on standby and ready-5 jets at AF bases scared the crap outa the libs so we stopped in in favor of some social program that made them feel better. Your an idiot

sooo invading a country > have a few military jets on standby..

talk about using a scalpel to scratch a tiny itch..
carpe` vaginum!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
I don't think we're going in on the ground unless we plan on seizing oil fields..not sure where the bodies are coming from.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V

What?
L

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
What?
god i hate spoon feeding esp wheh i gotta type..

anyhow..

going to war elsewhere is more important that securing ourself here in the US??
carpe` vaginum!

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
No probably not....maybe at Maguire..dude it doesn't work that way..it hasn't scine the 50's. Nike sites

Langley is the only active duty ACC base in the region. Mass. and NH have reserve/guard fighter wings but all active duty bases in that region are AMC bases (C-5, C-17) like Dover, McGuire, Andrews, etc..
gotta love life

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
dontcha think its about time it should? i mean for cun ts sake..do we need another 911 for us to actually be REALLY on alert instead of bullshit codes...its a code red day today..yet the military dosen't have a single jet on standby..

WTF??  :-\

today we do  have jets on Alert jackass, 15 minute response time
gotta love life

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
today we do  have jets on Alert jackass, 15 minute response time

well..lest some good came off of 911...  :)
carpe` vaginum!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Spoon feed..do u know half what MM just says..AMC etc..we could mil speak for the next hour and u would have no idea what we're talking about..look man I have no idea what u do but i would not second guess u if u told me how things generally work..we're telling u how things generally work and the 911 stuff is not that cut and dry.
L

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
911 stuff is not that cut and dry.

to me it is mate.

rad tape is just refuge from the truth..

sorry..i've been on an oscar wilde schtick lately.. :-\
carpe` vaginum!

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
"A spokesman for British Prime Minister Tony Blair said any showing of British personnel on TV would be a breach of the Geneva Conventions."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070328/ap_on_re_eu/british_seized_iran

LOL. So showing people on TV has his panties in a bunch... but buddy George's waterboarding at Guantanamo is jolly good.

What a fucking douchebag.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Its not...take the jet thing..can't just fire one up..if its not ready, its not ready..Maybe 30 minutes for a fighter aircraft if it were prepo'd it takes hours to get a bomber ready..MM whats the term...anyway it takes awhile to get shit up. We were not ready for 911.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
In the context of world politics it is..its using pows for propoganda purposes. We don't parade our gitmo guys through..even though the media has taken snapshots..sorta the reason Abu Garib was sucha big deal.
L

24KT

• Getbig V
Its not...take the jet thing..can't just fire one up..if its not ready, its not ready..Maybe 30 minutes for a fighter aircraft if it were prepo'd it takes hours to get a bomber ready..MM whats the term...anyway it takes awhile to get shit up. We were not ready for 911.

...despite all the warnings, ...despite all the drills taking place that very day?  :-\

Wow HH, ...please tell me about the Easter bunny next. Will he leave me lots of chocolate? I like chocolate.  :)
w

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
My easter bunny will be at ur house with a bat to knock the lib outa ya.
L

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud

Had a military jet shot down a commercial jet full of innocent people, you would've been going apesh!t and claiming that it wasn't necessary.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Had a military jet shot down a commercial jet full of innocent people, you would've been going apesh!t and claiming that it wasn't necessary.

but pulling supersonic next to one to bring it down ws ok? ;)
carpe` vaginum!

24KT

• Getbig V
My easter bunny will be at ur house with a bat to knock the lib outa ya.

Do we have a military officer threatening a civilian with physical harm? This could create an international incident

That's not very officerly of you, ...or very gentlemanly.

You will have to do better.

Ps - I like Godiva chocolates, ...not that cheap cadbury kind.
w