Author Topic: A guy joked at a fat member in my gym  (Read 20009 times)

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
Re: A guy joked at a fat member in my gym
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2007, 06:09:33 AM »
The guy spent the last 10 years raising his kids and building his buisness, told me he had to eat on the run all the time, which meant fast food.  And yeah I will fucking suspend without a warning because if he has done this once, trust me i'm sure hes done it many times.
Funny thing is Mr. Insulter doesn't have much of a body to be blasting others.  Fuck him, my gym has many bodybuilders but it is also meant for families to train in and not be insulted.  I don't need crap like that and you get ZERO warnings from me.  I'm the only gym in town, you don't like my rules, then head to sears and buy you a plastic weight set and train in your garage.

I still think you were wrong just suspending him, I would have told you to fuck off and spent my money on a really nice home gym. No reason to be all harsh, what if it was a big guy, would you have been so rude then. I don't know about other but I wouldn't want to go to a gym where the owners act like authoritarians which go out of their way to act as a school teacher and say everyone needs to play nice and fair.
I

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2007, 06:09:41 AM »
i dont mind fat people at the gym, good on them, there giving it a go..
FAT PEOPLE don`t fucking UNDERSTAND that the battle is at the table and not at the gym.

They ALWAYS show up for the wrong war.

IDIOTS.

octobermajik

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2007, 06:09:51 AM »
When was the last time people were sincere about help when they disturb your own workout?

Besides, what was wrong with the advice given?  Its the BEST advice.  Eat less.  That is all fat crybaby needs to do.  He seems to think he is doing something wrong when the problem is that he is overeating.

It actually happens quite a bit, especially if they know what shape I used to be in, compared to now.

Sure, it actually is great advice, but do ya think the "fat crybaby" might actually learn from it if it's not presented to him in such an arrogant and demeaning way?

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2007, 06:10:20 AM »
Ok, so you're more than just creepy, we get it. You protect the weak. You're Batman. Fantastic.
and you are a punk.  Now excuse me, commissioner gordon is calling, i'm off to the batmobile!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2007, 06:10:48 AM »
i dont mind fat people at the gym, good on them, there giving it a go..

Fat people keep gyms alive, they create a bigger market and hence competition keeping prices down and standards up. Hail the fatties  :P

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2007, 06:11:44 AM »
The exact quote was 'QUIT SUPERSIZING YOUR MICKEY D MEALS FATASS'  followed by loud laughter.   I'm tickled to death this asshole is gone from my gym.
You can interpret that many ways. Anyway interpreted, it is THE BEST advice. Eat Less than you are.
People ALWAYS ask me for advice.  My advice is. Eat less, you overeat.  That is all I say.  Whatever you are eating now, half it.  They look all confused and want some sort of deep training advice.  Its hillarious.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2007, 06:12:26 AM »

I still think you were wrong just suspending him, I would have told you to fuck off and spent my money on a really nice home gym. No reason to be all harsh, what if it was a big guy, would you have been so rude then. I don't know about other but I wouldn't want to go to a gym where the owners act like authoritarians which go out of their way to act as a school teacher and say everyone needs to play nice and fair.

Yep, i damn sure would have.  And I have 1500 members , think i'm gonna allow 1 member to run off many?  You need to learn about biz kiddo.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2007, 06:13:36 AM »
You can interpret that many ways. Anyway interpreted, it is THE BEST advice. Eat Less than you are.
People ALWAYS ask me for advice.  My advice is. Eat less, you overeat.  That is all I say.  Whatever you are eating now, half it.  They look all confused and want some sort of deep training advice.  Its hillarious.

I'd have no problem with you telling him in that way.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2007, 06:15:41 AM »
Old_Rooster, up to this point I've never had a problem with you. In fact, I thought you were down to earth and lighthearted. But what you did is absolutely ridiculous. You gave a guy a suspension for joking around with another guy about his weight? This is exactly the kind of PC crap I hear in news stories that makes me ill. Our society has evolved into the biggest bunch of crybaby pussies, who cry and whine about the comments of others, as if others don't have freedom of speech. I could understand if he kept ridiculing him day in and day out, but for one simple joke? Honestly, I would of told you to take that contract, stick it up your ass, and twist it sideways until it tickled your colon. That's plain lame. Next thing you'll have a "lunk alarm" because people grunting during their workout makes others fell uncomfortable (<-said with whiney voice).
This reminds me of that doctor who got in trouble because he told his patient she was fat and needed to lose weight because she was morbidly obese and actually was risking her health.
I could understand if he kept ridiculing him day in and day out, but for one simple joke he gets suspended? Planet fitness called, they are looking for good managers.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2007, 06:18:40 AM »
Old_Rooster, up to this point I've never had a problem with you. In fact, I thought you were down to earth and lighthearted. But what you did is absolutely ridiculous. You gave a guy a suspension for joking around with another guy about his weight? This is exactly the kind of PC crap I hear in news stories that makes me ill. Our society has evolved into the biggest bunch of crybaby pussies, who cry and whine about the comments of others, as if others don't have freedom of speech. I could understand if he kept ridiculing him day in and day out, but for one simple joke? Honestly, I would of told you to take that contract, stick it up your ass, and twist it sideways until it tickled your colon.
This reminds me of that doctor who got in trouble because he told his patient she was fat and needed to lose weight because she was morbidly obese and actually was risking her health.
I could understand if he kept ridiculing him day in and day out, but for one simple joke he gets suspended? That's plain lame. Next thing you'll have a "lunk alarm" because people grunting during their workout makes others fell uncomfortable (<-said with whiney voice).
Planet fitness called, they are looking for good managers.

and i've had smiled at you and told you to get the fuck out and not come back.  And little fella, i really doubt you would say crap like that to my face.  Thanks for sharing internet tough guy.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2007, 06:18:54 AM »

What a sage!  ::)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2007, 06:22:19 AM »
Soulcheck, Roost.

Honestly, is this about the wilting penis?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2007, 06:24:08 AM »
Well done Old -R.Prop to you.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2007, 06:24:43 AM »
Well done Old -R.Prop to you.
Appreciate it, you would be a great member at my gym, i sense it!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2007, 06:27:19 AM »
Appreciate it, you would be a great member at my gym, i sense it!
Thanx. Where is it?
Do you have homepage of your Gym?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2007, 06:28:00 AM »
If you owned a gym...

Why would I want to do that?  Off the top of my head, I can think of about 500 better places to invest my money.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2007, 06:28:59 AM »
by the way, when i sign a new member one of the many things i tell them is 'we don't put up with any disrespecting another member, if someone asks for help and you are in middle of your workout, politely tell them you are busy training.

Is that really that hard?  Is that harder than just insulting them for kicks?  I think not.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2007, 06:29:11 AM »

Why would I want to do that?  Off the top of my head, I can think of about 500 better places to invest my money.
EXACTLY.

A gym is a shit business.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2007, 06:30:07 AM »
and i've had smiled at you and told you to get the fuck out and not come back.  And little fella, i really doubt you would say crap like that to my face.  Thanks for sharing internet tough guy.

hahaha, please. Looks like my comments cut you deep, that means your juggling the idea that you were out of line, which you were.
 And just so you know “man who rides a chicken”, I would say that to your face, and there wouldn't be a damn thing you'd do about it except ask me to leave.
Don’t let that 400mg of test you’re taking cloud your judgment, you sound like a 17 year old on dbol, all walking around like you’re a badass. HAHAHA
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2007, 06:30:59 AM »
EXACTLY.

A gym is a shit business.

I made well over 200K last year, not bill gates rich but please, tell us what you do for a living?  Bag fries?
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2007, 06:31:45 AM »
I made well over 200K last year, not bill gates rich but please, tell us what you do for a living?  Bag fries?
Sure you did.  ::)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2007, 06:32:43 AM »
hahaha, please. Looks like my comments cut you deep, that means your juggling the idea that you were out of line, which you were.
 And just so you know “man who rides a chicken”, I would say that to your face, and there wouldn't be a damn thing you'd do about it except ask me to leave.
Don’t let that 400mg of test you’re taking cloud your judgment, you sound like a 17 on dbol, all walking around like you’re a badass. HAHAHA

I'm well past the age of being an idiot like you, hey man lets fight and be cool.  Nah, if you kept at it, me, lash, couple other of the boys would have toted you out and dumped you in the back of your truck and guess what?  not a damn thing you would do about it.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2007, 06:33:17 AM »

Adam, why is that so hard for you to believe?

If rooster has the only gym in a small market he could easily pull that in.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2007, 06:33:20 AM »
what you make cupcake?  5.50 an hour?
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2007, 06:34:00 AM »
Adam, why is that so hard for you to believe?

If rooster has the only gym in a small market he could easily pull that in.
1500 members times 42 bucks a month, building paid off, equipment paid off.  Hes not good at math.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo