Author Topic: A guy joked at a fat member in my gym  (Read 20022 times)

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
Re: A guy joked at a fat member in my gym
« Reply #100 on: March 29, 2007, 09:11:19 AM »

lol....there was a community center I used to work long time ago, where We posted a sign in the weight room that says" Your mother doesn't work here, rerack the damn weights when you're done". Well...they get the point. Oh...if they don't rerack the weights, we close the weight room for 3 hours.

I made a sign at my gym that said "Stop throwing your damn hangers on top of the sauna" because some douche who comes in before he goes to work throws his hangers from his suits on top on the sauna which is about 15 feet from a big trashcan in the locker room, we also find empty shampoo bottles and soap boxes all the time. PEOPLE ARE FUCKING LAZY!!! ;D
I

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #101 on: March 29, 2007, 09:12:18 AM »
If I had a Gym, I would run it like these boards, where everyone is encouraged to say what they want.

In fact, I would have couches set up right behind the Squat rack and mirror so members can laugh and make fun of the fatsos pretending to squat and the ab-shooter, shadow boxers etc....

Lol, that would be great!

So some greasy fat bastard [Sarcasm?] interupts a real trainers workout, gets fantastic advice - then has the gall to run crying like a bitch to you when he can't handle the truth!!!!!!! Pathetic.

No offense, but your 'gym' sounds like a shithole. I bet the atmosphere is stale, with people afraid to laugh and smile. And i can't believe you suspend people for not putting the racks back! Who the fuck do you think you are? Damn, i bet you were bullied at school.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #102 on: March 29, 2007, 09:19:31 AM »

No offense, but your 'gym' sounds like a shithole. I bet the atmosphere is stale, with people afraid to laugh and smile. And i can't believe you suspend people for not putting the racks back! Who the fuck do you think you are? Damn, i bet you were bullied at school.

This depressing take from a guy busily typing while wearing a buttplug. Did you know he wears one while at work?

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #103 on: March 29, 2007, 09:20:00 AM »
Lol, that would be great!

So some greasy fat bastard [Sarcasm?] interupts a real trainers workout, gets fantastic advice - then has the gall to run crying like a bitch to you when he can't handle the truth!!!!!!! Pathetic.

He's the guy that OWNS the gym. You know, as in those weights belong to him?

BTW how's the anal sex thing going? Does your girlfriend go ATM with you after she's pounded your balloon knot with a strapon?

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #104 on: March 29, 2007, 09:21:28 AM »
He's the guy that OWNS the gym. You know, as in those weights belong to him?

BTW how's the anal sex thing going? Does your girlfriend go ATM with you after she'd pounded your balloon knot with a strapon?

LOL, balloon knot. I've never heard that one.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #105 on: March 29, 2007, 09:29:42 AM »
If this was the guy who came crying to you about the "McDonald's Supersize" comment, would you still have expelled "Mr. Insulting"? 

Why not?

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #106 on: March 29, 2007, 09:42:27 AM »
Typical adolescent insecurity. She'll grow out of it.

ahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahha hahahha
its comin today

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #107 on: March 29, 2007, 09:48:10 AM »
Fcuk, if I run a Gym, I'll make sure I have a special section for all the FAT ASSES, and If they complain, I'll post a sign in the mirror that says "You're the reason the healthcare system fcuked up, get in shape or get the fcuk out of the gym" ;D

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #108 on: March 29, 2007, 10:07:07 AM »
This depressing take from a guy busily typing while wearing a buttplug. Did you know he wears one while at work?
Ha ha ha, its Bowflex! Still upset about being on the list of getbigs top 5 posters?

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #109 on: March 29, 2007, 11:24:46 AM »
I suppose its what many of you do, a member joked off at a new member in my club who asked him for help.  He told him, all I can tell you is to quit super sizing at mcdonalds, then laughed.   The new member told me of this and I walked back to the workout area and told that member to wander on in to my office.  I told him I heard what he did and he actually laughed and admitted it.  Told him 'congratulations, you just earned 1 week suspension, get out.  He told me if I did that he wanted out of his contract and i told him i'd rip the damn thing up as soon as he left and not to come back.  He began back pedaling asking forgiveness, told him to get out, I didn't need assholes like him in my gym.

Question?  what makes you guys better than someone who is just beginning?  The guy he joked at is extremely successful in life, much more successful than Mr. Joker.  Anyway, don't need shit heads like that in my gym, hes OUT!

The pathetic shit you kept on staff needed to get a real job anyway so you did him a favor.  Hopefully he'll go back to school make a life for himself and get a real job.   Working in a gym is a sad way to live. 

P.S.  He gave the right advice.  Sometimes the truth ain't pretty but the clarity it brings is worth the moment of discomfort. 

Please fire the rest of your sad staff soon.  Hope this helps.

Warm regards,

N4J

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: March 29, 2007, 12:16:00 PM »
The pathetic shit you kept on staff needed to get a real job anyway so you did him a favor.  Hopefully he'll go back to school make a life for himself and get a real job.   Working in a gym is a sad way to live. 

P.S.  He gave the right advice.  Sometimes the truth ain't pretty but the clarity it brings is worth the moment of discomfort. 

Warm regards,

N4J

You can't let the inmates run the Asylum.  Some times you have to fire the client.  It's fine if they keep it to themselves but making comments like that breeds negativity and that's a No No for any gym. 

I've let a few members out of their contracts for various reasons and they seem to complain at first and then ask for their memberships back.  You have to let them know that there are rules to be followed and shit like that will not be tolerated.

Good job rooster!

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: March 29, 2007, 12:39:52 PM »
THIS IS WHY NO ONE WANTS TO LIVE IN SOME FUCKED UP HICK ASS TOWN!!!  Little Napolean, who is secretly jealous of an in shape guy, sees a chance to display his huge power over a paying customer.  Never mind the fat guy will probably not renew his contract and the other guy would most likely have done so.  Common sense is out the window with most of these guys in the hillbilly towns.  Hey buddy...when your gym is full of fat, greasy men then you can be confident in with your own undeveloped, old body.  And you won't have to be so angry lol

BartBelgium

• Getbig II
« Reply #112 on: March 29, 2007, 12:41:59 PM »
good job Old_rooster

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #113 on: March 29, 2007, 12:55:06 PM »

Warm regards,

N4J

it wasnt an employee...it was a member...re-read the post

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #114 on: March 29, 2007, 12:56:45 PM »
And i can't believe you suspend people for not putting the racks back!

youre right....people who dont put their weights back shouldnt be suspended...

thaey should be smashed in the face with a 10lb plate...

if you can lift it.....you can put it back

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #115 on: March 29, 2007, 01:03:15 PM »
way to keep a good bussiness going...props

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: March 29, 2007, 01:04:10 PM »
I suppose its what many of you do, a member joked off at a new member in my club who asked him for help.  He told him, all I can tell you is to quit super sizing at mcdonalds, then laughed.   The new member told me of this and I walked back to the workout area and told that member to wander on in to my office.  I told him I heard what he did and he actually laughed and admitted it.  Told him 'congratulations, you just earned 1 week suspension, get out.  He told me if I did that he wanted out of his contract and i told him i'd rip the damn thing up as soon as he left and not to come back.  He began back pedaling asking forgiveness, told him to get out, I didn't need assholes like him in my gym.

Question?  what makes you guys better than someone who is just beginning?  The guy he joked at is extremely successful in life, much more successful than Mr. Joker.  Anyway, don't need shit heads like that in my gym, hes OUT!

Good job. We need more gym owners like that.

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #117 on: March 29, 2007, 01:04:48 PM »

give him some of your juice you old cocksock...

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #118 on: March 29, 2007, 03:29:59 PM »
i see nothing wrong with what old cock did.  all it would've taken is for the fat guy to tell another customer "hey, some closet homosexual who was scoping out my body said i should stop supersizing my meals when i asked him for advice, and the owner did nothing but laugh.  i think we should find another gym".

most gym goers (who are mostly out of shape) aren't there because they're supremely confident; they know they have flaws on their bodies and are there to try to fix them; the last thing they need is some immature dickhead to point and laugh at them.

lift weights, don't be in anyone's way, don't hog the machines and clean up after yourselves. that's all it should take.
Deep Tissue Massage

Deadpool

• Getbig V
Re: Old Rooster is STUPID
« Reply #119 on: March 29, 2007, 03:36:18 PM »
Let me get this straight...

fat guy INTERRUPTS a workout of another gym member, not a paid trainer

fat guy wants patron to COMP HIM A FREE BREIF WORKOUT GUIDE even though he's got the bucks to buy the best.

Fat guy is told to stop supersizing, even though you ADMIT that is EXACTLY why rich fat guy is fat (fast foods)

YOU suspend someone and it's NOT FAT GUY?

WAY WRONG.
X

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: March 29, 2007, 03:41:29 PM »
First I'd slip on the floor and act like I hurt myself, then sue your ass. After that I'd take your knees out in a dark alley or after you got off work.
No one fucs with a contract.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: March 29, 2007, 03:51:20 PM »

fat guy wants patron to COMP HIM A FREE BREIF WORKOUT GUIDE even though he's got the bucks to buy the best.

Fat guy is told to stop supersizing, even though you ADMIT that is EXACTLY why rich fat guy is fat (fast foods)

WAY WRONG.

non self-quoting meltdown, I'd just love to hear a rebuttal
X

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #122 on: March 29, 2007, 04:01:43 PM »
First I'd slip on the floor and act like I hurt myself, then sue your ass. After that I'd take your knees out in a dark alley or after you got off work.
No one fucs with a contract.

except for the clause in any gym contract that allows the owners to fuck with it however they please.
Deep Tissue Massage

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #123 on: March 29, 2007, 06:20:00 PM »
i see nothing wrong with what old cock did.  all it would've taken is for the fat guy to tell another customer "hey, some closet homosexual who was scoping out my body said i should stop supersizing my meals when i asked him for advice, and the owner did nothing but laugh.  i think we should find another gym".

most gym goers (who are mostly out of shape) aren't there because they're supremely confident; they know they have flaws on their bodies and are there to try to fix them; the last thing they need is some immature dickhead to point and laugh at them.

lift weights, don't be in anyone's way, don't hog the machines and clean up after yourselves. that's all it should take.
When you gonna find any time for titanic pwnings then!?  ???

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
Re: Old Rooster is STUPID
« Reply #124 on: March 29, 2007, 06:27:35 PM »

WAY WRONG.

LOL