Author Topic: desperate........girls help please  (Read 8318 times)

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
desperate........girls help please
« on: March 29, 2007, 07:50:13 AM »
first of all i'd like to apologize for any grammar mistakes...........

better get to the point........

I never was a fan of reguralry checking hort girls out in the gym i go to, I respect the fact that they have the right not to be bothered during the workout by somebody staring at them or hitting on them etc; I always paid attention to my workout,............ so about a year ago this girl joined our gym.I kinda' ignored her at first but there was something about her that.......i don't know, hard to explain.Well i managed to ignore her presence for a couple of months, and then one day after I'd finished my workout, as i was heading home , i stopped, looked in both directions and saw a car on my right, it was her, she'd finished her workout as well,and when she was passing me by she looked at me in the eyes for a second,I thought to myself, wow such a beautiful girl cared to make eye-contact with me.............Since that day on i had this strange feeling in the gym, you know the one that you're being checked out by someone....... and then one day i took the courage and said goodbye to her as i was leaving the gym, so here's how it was: i  was walking toward the exit, and she was sitting on the abductor machine near the exit, so when i came close enough, i looked up into her eyes and she was allready looking me in the eyes,then i said:''bye'', and she responded with the nicest smile i had ever seen and said ''bye''.From that day on her and i would always greet eachother, even if she was 60 feet away, she would look in my direction and said hi with a big smile on her face.Eventhough we were saying hi to eachother i still didn't want to stare at her in the gym.Once in the dressing area she arrived while i was getting ready to leave.She said hi, and asked me:''so, looks like you're finished with your workout'', and all i could say was :''yes, I had enough for today''.One day i stepped up to her and started a conversation, it felt like we'd known eachother for years.She also asked me what my plans for new years eve were and told me that she also preffers not going to any big new year parties etc.I was very happy that day and was very confident that she liked me.I saw her talking to other guys on a daily basis as well in the gym and it made me very jealous, she was a very talkative person i guess.This is what my workout day resembled: She would rest for a minute, stretch, i'd look at her and she'd look at me, and that was all i needed that day, that one eye-contact satisfied my needs and from that moment on i would only focus on finishing my workout.And she would usually step up to me and say with a big smile a few words like, ''so you're working out hard i see''; haven't you had enough for today, '' etc.And then  one day she asked me what my name was and i told her and she told me hers and wanted to shake my hand, and i did, infront of  20 people that were present in the gym that day.One day she started talking about the weather outside, how she can't wait it to get hot and sunny  cause she wants to go to the sea and she asked me if i had any plans for the summer.....The other week i wanted to see her so badly that i bought some protein bars and went to the pharmnacy store she works at.She seemed very happy to see me bring that stuff to her, and she kept telling me how nice it was from me, I didn't ask her out that day though.So yesterday i thought to myself,this is it, i going to ask her out no matter what.........and i did, i asked her if she would go for a drink or something.She hesitated for a moment and then she replied that she has a serious boyfriend,that he always asks her things like:where've you been etc. and that she would'n want to hurt his feelings by going for a drink with some guy and that she wouldn't like him to do this to her either.She told me that she's very loyal to him and that she's not into messing around anymore.......I told her that i was in love with her and that i had to tell her that.She replied that i'd find somebody else, that I'd get over it.......She also liked the fact that i was honest about my feelings and that i could come to pay her a visit from time to time where she worked......
I wonder how comfortable her boyfriend would be with the fact that she regularly adresses guys in the gym

btw i'm 25 she's 28

could you please explain this girl to me if you have any idea, what's going trough her mind, why is she so open to everybody in the gym, flirting and stuff.I can't get her out of my head, I've never fallen for a girl and cried over one this much,I actually thought i she was interested in me big time

thank you for reading this, i wish i could be more illustrative but english isn't my first language........will be very gratefull for any response

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: desperate........girls help please
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 08:00:29 AM »
first of all i'd like to apologize for any grammar mistakes...........

better get to the point........

I never was a fan of reguralry checking hort girls out in the gym i go to, I respect the fact that they have the right not to be bothered during the workout by somebody staring at them or hitting on them etc; I always paid attention to my workout,............ so about a year ago this girl joined our gym.I kinda' ignored her at first but there was something about her that.......i don't know, hard to explain.Well i managed to ignore her presence for a couple of months, and then one day after I'd finished my workout, as i was heading home , i stopped, looked in both directions and saw a car on my right, it was her, she'd finished her workout as well,and when she was passing me by she looked at me in the eyes for a second,I thought to myself, wow such a beautiful girl cared to make eye-contact with me.............Since that day on i had this strange feeling in the gym, you know the one that you're being checked out by someone....... and then one day i took the courage and said goodbye to her as i was leaving the gym, so here's how it was: i  was walking toward the exit, and she was sitting on the abductor machine near the exit, so when i came close enough, i looked up into her eyes and she was allready looking me in the eyes,then i said:''bye'', and she responded with the nicest smile i had ever seen and said ''bye''.From that day on her and i would always greet eachother, even if she was 60 feet away, she would look in my direction and said hi with a big smile on her face.Eventhough we were saying hi to eachother i still didn't want to stare at her in the gym.Once in the dressing area she arrived while i was getting ready to leave.She said hi, and asked me:''so, looks like you're finished with your workout'', and all i could say was :''yes, I had enough for today''.One day i stepped up to her and started a conversation, it felt like we'd known eachother for years.She also asked me what my plans for new years eve were and told me that she also preffers not going to any big new year parties etc.I was very happy that day and was very confident that she liked me.I saw her talking to other guys on a daily basis as well in the gym and it made me very jealous, she was a very talkative person i guess.This is what my workout day resembled: She would rest for a minute, stretch, i'd look at her and she'd look at me, and that was all i needed that day, that one eye-contact satisfied my needs and from that moment on i would only focus on finishing my workout.And she would usually step up to me and say with a big smile a few words like, ''so you're working out hard i see''; haven't you had enough for today, '' etc.And then  one day she asked me what my name was and i told her and she told me hers and wanted to shake my hand, and i did, infront of  20 people that were present in the gym that day.One day she started talking about the weather outside, how she can't wait it to get hot and sunny  cause she wants to go to the sea and she asked me if i had any plans for the summer.....The other week i wanted to see her so badly that i bought some protein bars and went to the pharmnacy store she works at.She seemed very happy to see me bring that stuff to her, and she kept telling me how nice it was from me, I didn't ask her out that day though.So yesterday i thought to myself,this is it, i going to ask her out no matter what.........and i did, i asked her if she would go for a drink or something.She hesitated for a moment and then she replied that she has a serious boyfriend,that he always asks her things like:where've you been etc. and that she would'n want to hurt his feelings by going for a drink with some guy and that she wouldn't like him to do this to her either.She told me that she's very loyal to him and that she's not into messing around anymore.......I told her that i was in love with her and that i had to tell her that.She replied that i'd find somebody else, that I'd get over it.......She also liked the fact that i was honest about my feelings and that i could come to pay her a visit from time to time where she worked......
I wonder how comfortable her boyfriend would be with the fact that she regularly adresses guys in the gym

btw i'm 25 she's 28

could you please explain this girl to me if you have any idea, what's going trough her mind, why is she so open to everybody in the gym, flirting and stuff.I can't get her out of my head, I've never fallen for a girl and cried over one this much,I actually thought i she was interested in me big time

thank you for reading this, i wish i could be more illustrative but english isn't my first language........will be very gratefull for any response

Be careful with the battlegrounds you choose to step in. Just because she made some good eye contact with you means absolutely nothing. She was just being polite and curtious. She eyeballed you when she drove by you simply because she probably recognized you from the gym. If she has a boyfriend, chances are she does NOT want to be with you and that she was just being polite. Thats it, thats all. Now if she asked youout or asked for your number it would be a different story. You wouldn't want to get her pissed off by hitting on her and then to top it off have her boyfriend take your head off with a louisville slugger. Just be nice as you were, move on and remember that your in there to train. Hope this helps.

PB

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 08:13:30 AM »
She's made it clear. She has a boyfriend, and is not interested in another relationship outside of the one she already has. Accept it, and move on. If you press the issue further, you will make her uncomfortable... and that friendly smile will soon turn to resentment and hostility.
w

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 08:22:23 AM »

Be careful with the battlegrounds you choose to step in. Just because she made some good eye contact with you means absolutely nothing. She was just being polite and curtious. She eyeballed you when she drove by you simply because she probably recognized you from the gym. If she has a boyfriend, chances are she does NOT want to be with you and that she was just being polite. Thats it, thats all. Now if she asked youout or asked for your number it would be a different story. You wouldn't want to get her pissed off by hitting on her and then to top it off have her boyfriend take your head off with a louisville slugger. Just be nice as you were, move on and remember that your in there to train. Hope this helps.

PB
[/quote]

this happened 10 feet away from the gym's parking lot

thank you for responding to my post

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2007, 09:29:15 AM »
move on...If a woman tell yuou she has man (boyfriend) with the word "but" at the end of it. She's is taken.

as Jag said, if you press on you'll make her uncomfortable. And thenext time you need a "spot" on the bench, count on it for her to push down.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2007, 09:37:00 AM »
I feel for you. It must hurt. :'(

Women often come off as being flirty because laughing and kidding around with the guys is often interpreted as special interest.  However, if women always had to make this big effort not to put any signal whatsoever that could be misinterpreted, they would walk around with no smile and never talk to anybody at all.  It would be miserable.

On the other hand, it's very possible that she might be attracted to you in some way... or just that she enjoys your attention.  It happens. But obviously she doesn't want to jeapordize what she has with this other person.  To her it could be just harmless flirting... everyone does it. And she wants to keep it that way.

Best way to get over it is see a bunch of other people.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2007, 10:18:22 AM »

First of all....."Congrats" dude.  It shows you got balls asking her out.  I do feel like you spent too much valuable time 'assessing' the situation though.  When you think you like someone or are attracted to someone....why wait?  All you're doing is giving a potential single girl the opportunity to get asked out by 50 guys by the time you draw the nerve.  Next time...pretty much do the exact same thing...but narrow it down it days...not weeks/months.  Who knows...maybe she just started to date this guy when you first saw her.  Well, alot of girls 'wonder' if they should waste their time with someone in the first few weeks.  You could have had an easier "in" per se...but thats in the past now.

Second...so she has a boyfriend.  Do you realize how many girls today have boyfriends & tomorrow they're single?  My best advice is to just 'let it go'.....but....still remain friendly & keep with the normal "Hi" & "Bye's" in the gym.  Do Not ask ever how her & the boyfriend is doing.  If she's interested...she'll let you know when things go sour.  If it was me...I may apologize for not knowing she had a boyfriend...."but it doesn't hurt to ask" kind of attitude as you say it.  I do think you went a little overboard with the "In love with you" statement.  Seriously....you're 25 right?  Can you tell me what it is being "In Love" with someone w/o even really talking with that person?  Small chit chat (gym chatter) doesn't constitute seriously talking with a woman.  You may be seriously infatuated & she may perceive the same thing.

Anyways....just don't do any more stupid things & just keep it real.  Be friendly, be nice, & go on with your life.  Sometimes....things happen for the best which never work out the way you intend it.  You could march on...get a girlfriend....break up....& then she might be available.

You never can tell.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2007, 10:37:47 AM »
thank you all, especially knny and deedee for being really nice in your posts,you made me feel a little better, hope you feel the same way................just hope she does not feel uncomfortable in my presence, it would mean a lot if she still considered me a ''friend'' in the gym.........

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2007, 10:59:18 AM »
thank you all, especially knny and deedee for being really nice in your posts,you made me feel a little better, hope you feel the same way................just hope she does not feel uncomfortable in my presence, it would mean a lot if she still considered me a ''friend'' in the gym.........

she likes ya...she REALLY does..now if ya dont grow a pair and ask her out (fuck ask her out for a glass of wine and a light snack right after the gym) you are surely gonna end up in friends territory...

i can bet $100 that you have already had this convo about her with several friends..i have friends like ya man..its like sometimes they want me to sit em down and convince them for hours that so n so girl likes em..in the end though they usually take too long and mess shit up....

...sooo... JUST ASK HER OUT....

picture her waking up in the morning and taking a nassy dump..might make her less intimidating...

...unless that stuff turns ya on  :P

...wait i went ahead and read the last paragraph..my gut is that ya waited too long and acted too apprehensive..the touch and go shit dosen't fly with some women..sme of em wanna be pulled and kissed! :)

chalk this under lesson learned..
carpe` vaginum!

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2007, 11:26:19 AM »
she likes ya...she REALLY does..now if ya dont grow a pair and ask her out (fuck ask her out for a glass of wine and a light snack right after the gym) you are surely gonna end up in friends territory...

i can bet $100 that you have already had this convo about her with several friends..i have friends like ya man..its like sometimes they want me to sit em down and convince them for hours that so n so girl likes em..in the end though they usually take too long and mess shit up....

...sooo... JUST ASK HER OUT....

picture her waking up in the morning and taking a nassy dump..might make her less intimidating...

...unless that stuff turns ya on  :P

...wait i went ahead and read the last paragraph..my gut is that ya waited too long and acted too apprehensive..the touch and go shit dosen't fly with some women..sme of em wanna be pulled and kissed! :)

chalk this under lesson learned..

she sounded like she was seing him allready when she joined the gym..........

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2007, 11:42:04 AM »
she sounded like she was seing him allready when she joined the gym..........

well then move on mate..or date another hottie from the same gym..

if this one isn't actually dating anyone and is lying to ya..trust me..seeing ya with a few hot girls..and she'll come around....unfortunately thats true of most women  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2007, 01:33:58 PM »
well then move on mate..or date another hottie from the same gym..

if this one isn't actually dating anyone and is lying to ya..trust me..seeing ya with a few hot girls..and she'll come around....unfortunately thats true of most women  :-\

she's not lying, I'm sure now, i actually saw her once in the gym with this guy that now i believe was her boyfriend, but appart from me seing her talk to him and smile, i didn't notice anything else, I even asked a friend of mine that worked as a personal trainer that day if he'd seen anything,like them kissing,gently touching eachother........he told me he hadn't noticed anything that would put things to rest.......

so there was this other situation..........i just finished with my workout and was about to leave, but then this guy shows up, his locker was next to mine on the left......then after 30 seconds or so i see her passing by us talking to somebody on her cellphone, then she comes back to the ''aisle'' where that guy and i were sitting, and she says ''hi'' and i look up and reply with the same word.It turned out her locker was on my right, so i was sitting between them.Than i say to her:it's action time, right?, she smiles and says:''yes, what about you, are you finished''?So i say :yes I am, and continue putting my jacket on when suddenly she goes:''XXXX did you bring any water with you?'', and the guy on my left just mumbled something back, he didn't exactly appear to me as the happiest person....and then it hit me,.........i wanted to believe that it was her brother or a friend or something.......well it's obvious now that it was actually her boyfriend.It was like she was the one ''calling the shots'' when i saw them together, he seemed.......like he lacked confidence.......i don't know, maybe intimidated in some way cause he was just a regular guy as far as his  physique was concerned, can't tell for sure, but I haven't seen him for the past 3 months with her in the gym,............

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2007, 01:44:18 PM »
You have co-ed locker rooms?  :o  What country are you from?

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2007, 01:57:11 PM »

i thought ths same thing!

Dude, run.  be cordial if you have too but she isn't yours.  carry on there are unnattached girlies out there.  DOn't continue to think about it.  it'll eat you up

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2007, 02:30:43 PM »
she's not lying, I'm sure now, i actually saw her once in the gym with this guy that now i believe was her boyfriend, but appart from me seing her talk to him and smile, i didn't notice anything else, I even asked a friend of mine that worked as a personal trainer that day if he'd seen anything,like them kissing,gently touching eachother........he told me he hadn't noticed anything that would put things to rest.......

so there was this other situation..........i just finished with my workout and was about to leave, but then this guy shows up, his locker was next to mine on the left......then after 30 seconds or so i see her passing by us talking to somebody on her cellphone, then she comes back to the ''aisle'' where that guy and i were sitting, and she says ''hi'' and i look up and reply with the same word.It turned out her locker was on my right, so i was sitting between them.Than i say to her:it's action time, right?, she smiles and says:''yes, what about you, are you finished''?So i say :yes I am, and continue putting my jacket on when suddenly she goes:''XXXX did you bring any water with you?'', and the guy on my left just mumbled something back, he didn't exactly appear to me as the happiest person....and then it hit me,.........i wanted to believe that it was her brother or a friend or something.......well it's obvious now that it was actually her boyfriend.It was like she was the one ''calling the shots'' when i saw them together, he seemed.......like he lacked confidence.......i don't know, maybe intimidated in some way cause he was just a regular guy as far as his  physique was concerned, can't tell for sure, but I haven't seen him for the past 3 months with her in the gym,............

thats one long post mang..

infatuation is a bitch mate..

move on... ;-)
carpe` vaginum!

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2007, 02:41:09 PM »

yes we do(somewhere in the middle of europe)..........and that reminds me of when she adressed me for the first time as explained in my first post and after that little chit-chat we were alone in this particular ''aisle'' and she was like 7 feet away and was leaning forward tieing up her shoes thus sticking her ''behind'' far out, and i was going to get some water and i had to go by her  but there wasn't enough space between her ''rear'' and the locker behind her, so I had to position my body pararel to her, i didn't want to make a bad impression on her by going by with my crotch facing her rear so  I turned around and i went by her with my ass facing hers.As i was returning to my locker she didn't move an inch.I repeated the drill though, i really had to squeze my body against the lockers to get by her, and she didn't move an inch, her ''rear'' was literally sticking in my face...........guess i misinterpreted that one too........well better luck next time right? 

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2007, 02:46:21 PM »
i apologize for being a pain in the ass with my posts though, if anybody preffers to delete them go ahead, won't resent you

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2007, 03:11:35 PM »
ok not deleting them. your english is fine.  many girls are just flirty by nature.  now they other way to have hanfdled it was to smack her on the ass and say "let's get it on".  joking

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2007, 03:29:06 PM »
i apologize for being a pain in the ass with my posts though,

ok STOP being THAT guy....DOOOD..stop apologizing for no reason..man o man it rubs me the wrong way..

thats only acceptable when you r drunk..

you are fine..ok ..ya liked a gir.l..she ends up having a BF..its done..

plenty of equally hot girls that you'll find equally unatainable and hense to you be equally desirable where that one came from..

i'm kinda like ya...i like going to stuff wayy out of me league..it thrills me..except at some point i actually grew me a set of balls mate..wish you were in MD..i'd slap some sence into you man  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2007, 03:55:02 PM »

Second...so she has a boyfriend.  Do you realize how many girls today have boyfriends & tomorrow they're single?  My best advice is to just 'let it go'.....but....still remain friendly & keep with the normal "Hi" & "Bye's" in the gym.  Do Not ask ever how her & the boyfriend is doing.  If she's interested...she'll let you know when things go sour.  If it was me...I may apologize for not knowing she had a boyfriend...."but it doesn't hurt to ask" kind of attitude as you say it.  I do think you went a little overboard with the "In love with you" statement.  Seriously....you're 25 right?  Can you tell me what it is being "In Love" with someone w/o even really talking with that person?  Small chit chat (gym chatter) doesn't constitute seriously talking with a woman.  You may be seriously infatuated & she may perceive the same thing.

This is very good advice, dont blow a future chance, BUT this chick sounds a bit dangerous friend. Little Too flirty, huh?  Just a problem, your next in line?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2007, 03:55:59 PM »
WRONG! The LAST thing you want is for her to consider you a 'friend'. That word..."friend" is the absolute most horrible-horrible phrase a woman can call you. You'd MUCH rather get kicked in the balls by a mule and have sugar poured in your gas tank than be called or considered a "friend" by some beautiful woman. EDITED.  ;).

Brother...allow BlockHead to help.

Find a way to revamp your image. Go up to her tomorrow...go straight up to her and say..."Look...if you ever want a guy to fk your brains out and you ever want to get NUTS...then let me know..."

Then walk away and ignore her.

Trust me she'll respect it and you'll get her wheels turning. Just be sure to NOT be friendly and all clingy to her. Give her dirty looks...roll your eyes at her. Flip her off...give her a few 'cat call' whistles when she does stiff leg deadlifts. Let her know where you stand. All I'm saying is get the '...like this GUy who like...got this thing for me it's creepy I swear" image out of her head.

Become a prick. Make her think you're a PIG and make her hate you a little bit. I promise you by July she'll submit and want to regain back the control and women know only ONE way to gain back the balance/power with a dude who makes them feel shitty...my sleeping with them.

Good luck!
?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2007, 04:00:20 PM »

Yes  they do that there. It Blew me away 1st time a woman came walking in the "guys?" shower in a gym in Holland. They think nothing of it. It's a bit unnerving to get eyed over by a chic when you look up and never have experienced it before in "YOUR" locker room. Travels a blast.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2007, 04:35:54 PM »
i apologize for being a pain in the ass with my posts though, if anybody preffers to delete them go ahead, won't resent you

Your posts are fine.  It's an interesting story.  Carry on.  :)

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2007, 04:38:44 PM »
Yes  they do that there. It Blew me away 1st time a woman came walking in the "guys?" shower in a gym in Holland. They think nothing of it. It's a bit unnerving to get eyed over by a chic when you look up and never have experienced it before in "YOUR" locker room. Travels a blast.

Well, I've traveled a lot, and have NEVER been in that situation. Don't think I'd like it, just because men are not so neat, and well, I'll leave it at that.  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2007, 04:45:25 PM »
Kreator,  One time in college I had a similar incident.
It was my junior year, And i spotted this 4'11 honey that was pure goddess!!! Well we kept giving each other "the eye", but we both were on our way to classes. Well, I got shy (yeah, I admit I punked out), and started looking away, everytime we made eye contact needless to say it started freak her out...Everytime I got the nerve to talk to her, something would come up, friends would need help, etc.

Well, I would see her everywhere, and I found that she did have a boyfriend. So I started avoiding her, taking different routes and talking to other women.. Due to me punking out, there was no chance for me.

Come to find out one of best freinds was friends with her boyfriend!!! AND he wasn't giving her up cause she was freak in bed...

Due to me not opening my mouth, that could have been my girl...
And I due owe her an apology.

So from the first scenario, learn, a closed mouth does not get fed, and that applies to any situation in life, whether it be women or jobs.