Author Topic: PBW: Kevin Levrone, Ron Avidan (listen now on-demand)  (Read 41576 times)

Alex23

Good point.

On the other hand, by the time they're convicted, they'll have already served more time than they would be sentenced to.

I would love to see Titus out of jail... and making a comeback. Then get back into shit then go back to jail, over and over...

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Good point.

On the other hand, by the time they're convicted, they'll have already served more time than they would be sentenced to.
Doubtful on a third degree felony arson charge, but hey OJ is out. So anything is possible.
Elevate Your Image.™

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
LMAO!

Or how about Bob get off the boards, actually go and train, compete in a REAL show, then go back on the boards and get bashed for looking like shit, and then record it all and play it on bodybuilding.com

I would love to see Titus out of jail... and making a comeback. Then get back into shit then go back to jail, over and over...

AVBG

LMAO!

Or how about Bob get off the boards, actually go and train, compete in a REAL show, then go back on the boards and get bashed for looking like shit, and then record it all and play it on bodybuilding.com

flexsteele, low blow! ;D

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
lol, im just givin Bob a hard time, he's one of my favs I love that he actually has a personality and wouldnt take anything said on a board seriously.

flexsteele, low blow! ;D

AVBG

lol, im just givin Bob a hard time, he's one of my favs I love that he actually has a personality and wouldnt take anything said on a board seriously.

LOL ;D

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
Kevin won't compete in the Olympia. Unless of course they want a 240lb guy in the Redline II that he mentioned he's starting to work on, as well as the other project he recently landed.

Good interview aside from you guys not asking him if he would do the Olympia not if he could.

Ronbo - FYI it is a felony for burning a car in Nevada, especially with a body in the trunk. They will undoubtly be convicted of felony arson.

8)

it may take him 4 months to go to 240 in contest shape but i can tell ya he could be back down under 200 pounds in less then 5 weeks afterward...

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

I think Craig was charged with arson - third degree.  Here is the info on that...

NRS 205.020  Third degree.  A person who willfully and maliciously sets fire to or burns or causes to be burned, or who aids, counsels or procures the burning of:

1.  Any unoccupied personal property of another which has the value of $25 or more;

2.  Any unoccupied personal property owned by him in which another person has a legal interest; or

3.  Any timber, forest, shrubbery, crops, grass, vegetation or other flammable material not his own,  is guilty of arson in the third degree which is a category D felony and shall be punished as provided in NRS 193.130.

NRS 193.130  Categories and punishment of felonies.

1.  Except when a person is convicted of a category A felony, and except as otherwise provided by specific statute, a person convicted of a felony shall be sentenced to a minimum term and a maximum term of imprisonment which must be within the limits prescribed by the applicable statute, unless the statute in force at the time of commission of the felony prescribed a different penalty. The minimum term of imprisonment that may be imposed must not exceed 40 percent of the maximum term imposed.

2.  Except as otherwise provided by specific statute, for each felony committed on or after July 1, 1995:

(a) A category A felony is a felony for which a sentence of death or imprisonment in the state prison for life with or without the possibility of parole may be imposed, as provided by specific statute.

(b) A category B felony is a felony for which the minimum term of imprisonment in the state prison that may be imposed is not less than 1 year and the maximum term of imprisonment that may be imposed is not more than 20 years, as provided by specific statute.

(c) A category C felony is a felony for which a court shall sentence a convicted person to imprisonment in the state prison for a minimum term of not less than 1 year and a maximum term of not more than 5 years. In addition to any other penalty, the court may impose a fine of not more than $10,000, unless a greater fine is authorized or required by statute.

(d) A category D felony is a felony for which a court shall sentence a convicted person to imprisonment in the state prison for a minimum term of not less than 1 year and a maximum term of not more than 4 years. In addition to any other penalty, the court may impose a fine of not more than $5,000, unless a greater fine is authorized or required by statute.

(e) A category E felony is a felony for which a court shall sentence a convicted person to imprisonment in the state prison for a minimum term of not less than 1 year and a maximum term of not more than 4 years. Except as otherwise provided in paragraph (b) of subsection 1 of NRS 176A.100, upon sentencing a person who is found guilty of a category E felony, the court shall suspend the execution of the sentence and grant probation to the person upon such conditions as the court deems appropriate. Such conditions of probation may include, but are not limited to, requiring the person to serve a term of confinement of not more than 1 year in the county jail. In addition to any other penalty, the court may impose a fine of not more than $5,000, unless a greater penalty is authorized or required by statute.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
And the kidnapping and murder charges.
Elevate Your Image.™

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Now that gets more complicated, but we were talking about the arson charge.   Unless the prosecution can prove that she was alive, not sure what the kidnapping charge is there for.  As for the murder charge, well, that is what the trial will be all about. But I ask you - can you tell me, without a reason of a doubt, the Titus or Ryan killed her, or is there any lingering doubts at all, that she might of overdosed, that there was something else going on, etc.   When the trial starts, it should be very interesting, but right now, we are awaiting to see if the Nevada Supreme Court listens to the arguement on who should be Kelly's lawyer.

Next court date is May 3rd - for the status check on the appeal issue.

Then, if the appeal is denied,  pre-trial is May 29th, then the trial begins June 4th...

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
If Craig and Kelly burned the car, no doubt they either killed her or covered up an overdose.  I don't see how anything aside from one of those two options would have been going on.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: PBW: Ask Kevin about his Redline hottie co-star
« Reply #136 on: April 02, 2007, 11:13:12 PM »
From Nadia? Yes.

From Levrone, not so much.

I thought you had a woman?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Levrone says the Sandow is "in his plans"
« Reply #137 on: April 02, 2007, 11:48:05 PM »
If Levrone can bring his A game he absolutely PWNS Cutler.

No contest.

i bet his receptors are fresh as a fucking daisy right now too ;D
how would u know?...u never took steroids right? maybe u heard the boys talking about it...:)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #138 on: April 03, 2007, 12:01:04 AM »
earl, is kevin circumzised?

LOL!!!!

:-X

Kev is going on 42 but looks late twenties.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #139 on: April 03, 2007, 12:30:07 AM »
Kevin will not win the sandow for the simple fact he'll never be able to bring his legs up to the standard they need to be.

I bet he'll look far better than most of the guys onstage though.  No gut.  Good lines etc

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #140 on: April 03, 2007, 02:07:15 AM »
Bah.  >:(

He couldn't beat Dorian, he couldn't beat Ronnie, and he can't beat Jay.
Pure Logic.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #141 on: April 03, 2007, 03:51:04 AM »
I don't even believe that he actually wants to try it... Kevin was great indeed, but at the age of 42, and weighting probably 80 kgs, it is completely out of his league to reach 115 kg of pure shreded mass with great big, conditioned legs! I think it is very, very unlikely...
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

-Hedge

I do.

Sha can have a turn with Nadia too, I'm all about sharing.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #143 on: April 03, 2007, 08:55:22 AM »

-Hedge

I also thought he could squat 420 lbs for 20 reps? ???

sgt. d

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #144 on: April 03, 2007, 09:05:29 AM »
I also thought he could squat 420 lbs for 20 reps? ???

sgt. d

I am glad you brought that up, but it was 405 lbs...

Quote from: 240 or bust on June 15, 2005, 07:35:43 PM
Hi Cheap Stomach,

I'm glad you asked. I get asked all the time about my squatting numbers and I'm always happy to help a young fan.

One fateful summer, I got that free rack, a Sports Authority set, and started. I squatted 2 times a week for one heavy set of 20 reps.  Now and then I'd add deads or benching, but most of the time, it was just squats.  I pigged out at the same time- I had just quit teaching and had nothing to do but lift, eat, and play PS2.

By the end of the summer I had gained 30 pounds (most was muscle- i finally filled out) and I was regularly doing 300 pounds to parallel for 20-rep squats, just like the internet article I had read had described. (We've all read that one- and it works!)  It was at this time I joined a gym and started to break weights over 300.

315... 335... 355... the weights went up as my reps begain to dip below 20. I always had a spotter or two, and usually finished without assistance.  Soon I was using 405, with 2 spotters, every other weekend on Sunday, with knee wraps. I got up to 8 or so very sickening reps that first time, and nearly sharted.  Rough day. But I continued on. It got easier as I hit the early 420 and 430s.

Hurricane Charley came shortly thereafter and destroyed my beloved SOS Gym in Pt Charlotte, FL. So, I joined a new gym in the fall. By this time, I was working a ton and attending FT classes. I started doing cardio- for the first time in 2 years- and couldn't run 1/8 mile without stopping. Shinsplints followed. But after a while, the cardio came easier for me.

Today I usually squat without a spotter and typically don't go over 315 for 10 slow safe reps. I don't use wraps, and I don't weigh 220 anymore. I'm at 191 today.  My knees ache most days from the cardio, so I am careful about risking heavy leg work while dieting.

Cheap Stomach, I thank you for your letter. Best wishes in all your endeavors. Also, I feel my placing at the Ironman this year was due to the fact that I am too involved in politics and that I defended my wife's Olympia placing. Peace.

-240 or Bust.

-Hedge

edit: Hurricane Charley was in the summer of 2004. So a little over two and half years ago.
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
ah yes, the good old days.  how i miss them.

djohnsen

• Getbig II
ah yes, the good old days.  how i miss them.

Yes, and you 240 have come a long way since then ;D
Props to you for being much more serious and bringing
something positive to the getbig boards.

djohnsen

thisiskeith12

Re: PBW: Kevin Levrone, Ron Avidan (listen now on-demand)
« Reply #147 on: April 05, 2007, 10:12:04 AM »
240 has good karma going for him