Author Topic: Kevin Levrone... come back... could he? & should he?  (Read 6622 times)

~salmon~

Re: Kevin Levrone... come back... could he? & should he?
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2007, 05:22:47 PM »
You are out of your league here Salmon buddy. This is no mike arvilla this is KEVIN LEVRONE! A real bodybuilder and one of the all time greats. Show more respect.

Please.  Kevin isn't half the bodybuilder that Mike Arvilla is.  If Mike juiced up, he would be twice Leverone's size.  And, although Kevin has done movies and is one of the most decorated bodybuilders of all time, Arvilla is still a bigger legend.

I have it on good word that Arvilla gets $50 per used posing trunk plus an extra $25 if it has skid marks.  Leverone only gets $40 :-\

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2007, 05:24:53 PM »
Kevin...you're one of the best EVER!  It's your triceps/Delts that I envision while blasting mine...

....but, it's too late to come back.  I'm afraid the only thing you have left is selling used posing trunks to schmoes like Earl :-\

There's probably more money in that than in winning the Mr. Olympia.  ;D

Why is it too late for Kev to come back though?  ???  Check out Sonny Schmidt at 47, and over a year after his final competition:

Bodybuilding Pro.com

~salmon~

« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2007, 05:29:49 PM »
There's probably more money in that than in winning the Mr. Olympia.  ;D

Why is it too late for Kev to come back though?  ???  Check out Sonny Schmidt at 47, and over a year after his final competition:

All joking aside, I would LOVE to see Kevin come back and mop the floor with today's crop of crap physiques.  Can you believe Jay is Mr. Olympia!???  WTF!????  If Kevin could match his best ever condition, he would be able to do just that.  But, his legs have never been the same as the earlier part of his career, and he just doesn't have the drive.  It ain't going to happen...

~salmon~

« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2007, 05:30:54 PM »
ON THAT NOTE YOU KNOW EVERTHING........LET ME ASK U THIS Y U ON MY PAGE AND NOT HIS      :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/  WHAAAAAT.

Hmmm...put the crack-pipe down my friend.

~salmon~

« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2007, 05:35:48 PM »
Also, after the hernia I don't know if Kev ever fully recovered.

Still though, he would be a guaranteed top 3-6.  Not bad for a 42 year old youngster who looks 28.

I would not want to see him come back just to place in the top 5.  It would be great to see him destroy Cutler.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2007, 06:54:14 PM »
If Kevin whoops his own ass into shape, he can win.

He's got the looks, the career, he = a better spokesperson than Cutler, AND he can beat Cutler if he shows up like he did in 2002.

MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE BABY!!!!

(OK Earl, stop shooting your computer screen full of sperm now ;) )
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2007, 08:35:44 PM »
 But, his legs have never been the same as the earlier part of his career, and he just doesn't have the drive.  It ain't going to happen...

keep doubting him IT ONLY MAKES HIM STRONGER!!!!!!!!!!

E
E

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2007, 08:39:20 PM »
Stop?  He just started.

MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE BABY.

Kev is one of the few freaks who I would like to look like.  Not that I ever could, but you know, if I could just snap my fingers and do it.  ;)  Let's try to keep him here on getbig.  ;D

BOOM BOOM BOOM!!! MATAWAN MUSCLE MACHINE BABY!!!! ALL NATURAL PECTEAR AND DEATH FROM DIURETICS: BOOM BOOM BOOM. KABOOOOOM!
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2007, 08:42:06 PM »
keep doubting him IT ONLY MAKES HIM STRONGER!!!!!!!!!!

E

If that's true, that sounds kind of insecure to me.  :-\  I would hope Kev is personally motivated and ignores what doubters have to say about him.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2007, 08:46:28 PM »
If that's true, that sounds kind of insecure to me.  :-\  I would hope Kev is personally motivated and ignores what doubters have to say about him.

he would be insecure if the negative comments killed his motivation

every successful person has had haters, you really think they didn't want to prove them wrong?

E
E

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2007, 08:59:14 PM »
bump.

he needs to come back esp since his movie carear is not bumping.
you are gay.