Author Topic: a challange for dog-owners  (Read 17149 times)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
a challange for dog-owners
« on: April 01, 2007, 05:10:20 PM »
you think your dog would stand a chance in a fight with this american stafford beast?

knny187

• Getbig V
Re: a challange for dog-owners
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 08:56:08 AM »

<------------

my pup likes to play.....he hasn't discovered aggression....which is good

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2007, 12:33:01 PM »

<------------

my pup likes to play.....he hasn't discovered aggression....which is good

all pups get bitten, when they grow up they bite other dogs. its the nature

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2007, 03:09:51 PM »
all pups get bitten, when they grow up they bite other dogs. its the nature

true...just saying....it hasn't happened 'yet'

he's more cautious over little yappy dogs.  Bigger the dog....the less he cares.

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2007, 03:12:45 PM »
He would be a light snack for my big boy..

kimura

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2007, 03:24:33 PM »
My mastiff would tear that dog to shreds.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2007, 03:29:24 PM »
my boy was attacked by a pitbull one time and he pinned the pitbull pretty quick. mind you i found him wild on a reserve and he may be part wolf.

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2007, 03:43:47 PM »
Do I have to even have to say anything here.. 

kimura

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2007, 03:45:34 PM »

LMAO

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2007, 04:04:55 PM »
my boy was attacked by a pitbull one time and he pinned the pitbull pretty quick. mind you i found him wild on a reserve and he may be part wolf.

See...right there is a bad assed dog.  Why most dogs would loose a fight with that dog is the thick-thick coat of fur & long nose.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2007, 04:05:59 PM »

How tall is that Rottie Armz?

(ground to shoulder)

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2007, 04:19:28 AM »
Nice Rotti! They are great dogs and Im sure he would tear that American Stafford "Beast" to shreds.

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2007, 03:30:26 PM »
How tall is that Rottie Armz?

(ground to shoulder)

Not too sure..  He's more thick than tall..  He's just a few inches taller than the females, but doubles their weight..

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2007, 04:53:36 PM »

thats a beaut man! 8)

smart looking fella 2!
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2007, 05:03:18 PM »
carpe` vaginum!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2007, 05:16:46 PM »

Not too sure..  He's more thick than tall..  He's just a few inches taller than the females, but doubles their weight..

oh...so how much does he weigh?

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2007, 05:19:48 PM »
No offense to any of the dog owners here, but if you know anything about dogs, its that a game bred american pit bull terrier will destroy ANY dog, regardless of size, strength or viciousness of the opposing dog in a dog fight.  The bigger, stronger dogs might dominate the first ten minutes, but when those dogs get tired, an APBT is just getting warmed up and is still able to go full boar and would thusly destroy its opponent.  I do not condone dog fighting in any form, but being as how i do work for the SPCA and BAD RAP, it doesn't take long to learn about dog fighting.

I'm sure the person with the potential wolf hybrid did indeed see their dog pin a pit bull, whether or not that was a game bred pit is another story.  Even jack london in white fang and call of the wild writes of the superiority of the american pit bull terrier.  They were bred to be a perfect fighting dog.  

I must say though, that these types of threads shouldn't be allowed as it just promotes ego stroking and posturing that i despise among dog owners.  I own an american pit bull terrier and i could care less if he could beat another dog.  As long as he remains a loyal and loving companion i could care less about his dog fighting prowess, nor should anyone else here of their own dog(s).

kimura

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2007, 05:30:13 PM »

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2007, 05:36:32 PM »
No offense to any of the dog owners here, but if you know anything about dogs, its that a game bred american pit bull terrier will destroy ANY dog, regardless of size, strength or viciousness of the opposing dog in a dog fight.  The bigger, stronger dogs might dominate the first ten minutes, but when those dogs get tired, an APBT is just getting warmed up and is still able to go full boar and would thusly destroy its opponent.  I do not condone dog fighting in any form, but being as how i do work for the SPCA and BAD RAP, it doesn't take long to learn about dog fighting.

I'm sure the person with the potential wolf hybrid did indeed see their dog pin a pit bull, whether or not that was a game bred pit is another story.  Even jack london in white fang and call of the wild writes of the superiority of the american pit bull terrier.  They were bred to be a perfect fighting dog.  

I must say though, that these types of threads shouldn't be allowed as it just promotes ego stroking and posturing that i despise among dog owners.  I own an american pit bull terrier and i could care less if he could beat another dog.  As long as he remains a loyal and loving companion i could care less about his dog fighting prowess, nor should anyone else here of their own dog(s).

I was waiting for this post..  haha   I still would love to see the average pit get crazy with my rotts..

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2007, 05:37:19 PM »
dog fights are like anything else.....on any given day....you could be surprised by the outcome

Thats why it's so big on gambling....because you can never be so sure on the outcome.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2007, 05:52:31 PM »

so you tell us that your dog will beat any other dog and then say you despise dog owners that brag about their dog's fighting??

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2007, 06:04:25 PM »

This subject can very easily go into a bad direction.  I don't think we need to ban this type of conversation if it remains civil and intelligent.

I am only speaking for myself and not the other mods.     :)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2007, 06:13:00 PM »
I agree....

I do not condone dog fights.  It's one thing if it happens by accident...but by talking about dog breeds vs other dog breeds & which is better than another for fighting is walking on some thin ice.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2007, 06:23:08 PM »
hasbin that was good information you gave to the other owners  ;)

Dont get em wrong people, this thread is not so serious. i hate those bustards making money of dogfights. those dogs get tear apart.
American staffordis the cousin of pitbull, almost the same. They got the strongest jaw, and are most agressive in fights.When they bite they dont let go. Even if your dog looks mean as hell, he s got no chance against the pitbull/stafford and some other japanese breed.(forgot the name).

But my dog is very laid back, he keeps his business to himself. He never attacks other dogs, sometimes some small dogs bite him, he just stands there. But if a real big dogs comes, he sees the threat and his hair on the back stands up, and gets in agressive mode.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2007, 06:32:24 PM »
hasbin that was good information you gave to the other owners  ;)

Dont get em wrong people, this thread is not so serious. i hate those bustards making money of dogfights. those dogs get tear apart.
American staffordis the cousin of pitbull, almost the same. They got the strongest jaw, and are most agressive in fights.When they bite they dont let go. Even if your dog looks mean as hell, he s got no chance against the pitbull/stafford and some other japanese breed.(forgot the name).

But my dog is very laid back, he keeps his business to himself. He never attacks other dogs, sometimes some small dogs bite him, he just stands there. But if a real big dogs comes, he sees the threat and his hair on the back stands up, and gets in agressive mode.

my dog is the same way. he is the most mellow and gentle dog most people have seen. he comes to work with me every day and lays in the lobby. kids jump on him, little dogs bite him, he's fine. he has been aggressively approached many times by dogs bigger and smaller than him. he usually turns and let's them play dominant, even if they mount him. but twice in 5 years he has been aggressively attacked (pit bull and burnise mountain dog), and those two times he pinned them (and just held them, nothing violent). made me sick to think that he could have been hurt.