Author Topic: time to tone/diet/cut for the season?  (Read 854 times)

mdgkmg

• Getbig II
time to tone/diet/cut for the season?
« on: April 02, 2007, 08:16:45 AM »
i usually just let my activity and burn fat for the summer but i was gonna go ahead and drop about 5-10 pounds b4 summer came and then just try to maintain at about 5 percent bodyfat for the summer i'm usually at about 7. but i'm only weighin a buck 75 right now. i think its partially to do with an inbalance between upper and lower body but i can worry about that towards the end of summer beggining of fall. right now i'm at that weight and just kinda confused should i go ahead and get that ripped look for now and then worry about beefin up even more later? should i go ahead and just slightly decrease my bulk up amount of food? some ppl think its impossible to burn fat and build muscle at the same time but i believe if you use your muscle-building training partially to burn fat then it is possible. i may be wrong for this but hey. right now i'm just trying to think what'd be good to do burn off the excess few pounds or go ahead and pack on a bunch of muscle. kinda hard being able to decide much of anything with my training and job. but i'm sittin here kinda goin crazy about the whole situation.

Mike

• Getbig IV
Re: time to tone/diet/cut for the season?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 01:54:15 PM »
I'd go ahead and "pack on a bunch of muscle"...you're 175.