Author Topic: My Life  (Read 7290 times)

okme

• Getbig II
Re: My Life
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2007, 03:02:33 PM »
Prenups are meaningless in court, I have heard many times.  Is your dad short and ugly guy?

Yes if the woman sufficiently attacks the mans character enough for the judge to throw the prenup out of court. My dad knows.. mom fucked him over.

This prenup was a video taped prenup with both parties' consent, separate attorney for the woman, presence of a notary public, and special clause that states prenup cannot be voided under any circumstances, whether it be infidelity, character assassination etc.

okme

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2007, 03:04:27 PM »
hahaha! Your sub-zero esteem is hilarious!  ;D

There are lot's of ugly short dudes who are married with kids. Not that you gotta want that for yourself, but your excuses are just that...excuses. Plus you have the ultimate equalizer. Money. But nobody will want to be around you if you don't even take the time to look presentable.
Did you read my first post again yet?

Point taken.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2007, 03:08:46 PM »
The #1 problem with you is your low self esteem. That's a problem which, if left to dwell will make you die a very unhappy man. I used to have very low self esteem myself. For about a year I dealt with a lot of stress about a lot of unfortunes I had to deal with. I got braces, developed terrible acne and had begun to get fat. And this was after having been a very attractive, athletic young kid in my youth, so I know what it's like to be on both ends of the spectrum. What you have to do is learn from your problems because life is a journey. You have to say OK well I could style my hair better, fix my teeth, find a new style of clothing that will make me happy and perhaps attract women, and most importantly develop huge muscles which will intimidate even the 6 ft+ tall guys!!

You have to realize that having your mind dwell on your problems will effect EVERYTHING in your life. It makes the quality of life so shitty. You don't want to deal with this. Go to the library and read some self-help books about thinking positively. I didn't read books about this but sort of developed my own method of positive thinking which has been successful.

I'm 5'7. I dont compare my height to anyone. It's not something I think about. As a matter of fact, I enjoy being my height because I can toss my bodyweight around like nothing and am very agile. I'd prefer to be this height because of all the fun I can have with it. And you know what? My confidence projects itself onto others.

Look, you have a lot of money. Find a hobby. Pick up karate, boxing, gymnastics, whatever! You have sooo many opportunities! You have no idea how lucky you are. My mom works up to 12 hours a day 7 days a week to support us and I ask her of nothing but internet, food, gym and a phone. I'm trying to become a personal trainer so I can pay for all those things myself. If I had money like you I would buy myself a camaro, harley davidson, nicer house, clothes, and my very own pot garden, to name a few. I'd go out every weekend with my best friends. Out to see broadway plays, museums, BB shows, boxing, whatever I want. Travel the world. You have no idea how lucky you are. Appreciate it.

And you don't have to go out and make an effort to do something nice. Next time some homeless guy begs you, take him to get a nice meal. You'll have a conversation like you'd never imagined before. You can learn someone from anyone. If you run into an opportunity to do something nice and be remembered for it go do it!

And last but not least, life could be MUCH worse no matter what you think of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2007, 03:29:38 PM »
The #1 problem with you is your low self esteem. That's a problem which, if left to dwell will make you die a very unhappy man. I used to have very low self esteem myself. For about a year I dealt with a lot of stress about a lot of unfortunes I had to deal with. I got braces, developed terrible acne and had begun to get fat. And this was after having been a very attractive, athletic young kid in my youth, so I know what it's like to be on both ends of the spectrum. What you have to do is learn from your problems because life is a journey. You have to say OK well I could style my hair better, fix my teeth, find a new style of clothing that will make me happy and perhaps attract women, and most importantly develop huge muscles which will intimidate even the 6 ft+ tall guys!!

You have to realize that having your mind dwell on your problems will effect EVERYTHING in your life. It makes the quality of life so shitty. You don't want to deal with this. Go to the library and read some self-help books about thinking positively. I didn't read books about this but sort of developed my own method of positive thinking which has been successful.

I'm 5'7. I dont compare my height to anyone. It's not something I think about. As a matter of fact, I enjoy being my height because I can toss my bodyweight around like nothing and am very agile. I'd prefer to be this height because of all the fun I can have with it. And you know what? My confidence projects itself onto others.

Look, you have a lot of money. Find a hobby. Pick up karate, boxing, gymnastics, whatever! You have sooo many opportunities! You have no idea how lucky you are. My mom works up to 12 hours a day 7 days a week to support us and I ask her of nothing but internet, food, gym and a phone. I'm trying to become a personal trainer so I can pay for all those things myself. If I had money like you I would buy myself a camaro, harley davidson, nicer house, clothes, and my very own pot garden, to name a few. I'd go out every weekend with my best friends. Out to see broadway plays, museums, BB shows, boxing, whatever I want. Travel the world. You have no idea how lucky you are. Appreciate it.

And you don't have to go out and make an effort to do something nice. Next time some homeless guy begs you, take him to get a nice meal. You'll have a conversation like you'd never imagined before. You can learn someone from anyone. If you run into an opportunity to do something nice and be remembered for it go do it!

And last but not least, life could be MUCH worse no matter what you think of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This was a good post, dude.
I'm in a feel-good mood today. These are usually the days where I get phone numbers at the gym, so wish me luck tonight!  :D
!

okme

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2007, 03:36:20 PM »
I'm in a feel-good mood today. These are usually the days where I get phone numbers at the gym, so wish me luck tonight!  :D

Well, I hope you go to the gym, hit on a 'girl', 'she' says 'she' wants to take you back to 'her' place, you get naked, you take 'her' bra off, and then you go down with your face and attempt to remove 'her' panties with your mouth, and a big thick penis emerges from 'her' panties and gets stuck in your mouth and you choke and gag on it and die due to asphixiation. :o

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2007, 03:39:52 PM »

hahaha having an amazing workout on top of bagging some hottie is what I call a trip to the gym!!

Well, I hope you go to the gym, hit on a 'girl', 'she' says 'she' wants to take you back to 'her' place, you get naked, you take 'her' bra off, and then you go down with your face and attempt to remove 'her' panties with your mouth, and a big thick penis emerges from 'her' panties and gets stuck in your mouth and you choke and gag on it and die due to asphixiation. :o

Be more positive, man.
~

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2007, 03:43:24 PM »

That really sounds more up your fantasy alley LoL....
You Can't Do It!!!

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2007, 03:43:48 PM »
I moved this thread here: You girls may be able to offer this gomer the proper care and support.

You go girls!!!

-Hedge

Thank you for thinking of us.  :-X

However, this thread is way too profane and negative for the Girl Talk Board, and that pic of the rash-covered mini-me penis is vile. I'm not sure where this belongs, but it seems like a general topic.

Also, I doubt any of the women have any advice to give. Cheap people in general are usually not very generous with their emotions or their hearts so he's probably just better off buying hookers (I hear hourly rates are less expensive  ::)) As far as the problem with height goes, hypnotism or therapy might be good options to consider. There. Problems solved.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2007, 03:44:34 PM »

Good luck, and remember we're all counting on you!  :D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2007, 03:47:36 PM »
Now why would you wanna wish that on me, bro? I don't go home with trannies.  ???

I tried to be nice to you and you go off on me. Most unfortunate. Now I will have to call you what you are: an ugly runt whom nobody likes. You look like shit and probably smell like it too. Women think you are pathetic and seek to avoid you when you approach because of your obvious lack of self-esteem and complete lack of game. You will NEVER find a woman who even remotely cares for you other than for your money. You'll never even get your dicked sucked without paying money for it. Honestly, you are a pathetic excuse for a man. You would do your parents and the rest of the world a tremendous favor if you simply put a gun in your ugly mouth and killed yourself. Certainly it would be good for this board, as we would no longer read your pathetic feminine whining.  >:(

!

okme

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2007, 03:53:22 PM »
Thank you for thinking of us.  :-X

However, this thread is way too profane and negative for the Girl Talk Board, and that pic of the rash-covered mini-me penis is vile. I'm not sure where this belongs, but it seems like a general topic.

Also, I doubt any of the women have any advice to give. Cheap people in general are usually not very generous with their emotions or their hearts so he's probably just better off buying hookers (I hear hourly rates are less expensive  ::)) As far as the problem with height goes, hypnotism or therapy might be good options to consider. There. Problems solved.

You women are all the same. It's all about how much money a guy is willing to spend on you. And you're right, hookers are cheaper than gold diggers.

Now why would you wanna wish that on me, bro? I don't go home with trannies.  ???

I tried to be nice to you and you go off on me. Most unfortunate. Now I will have to call you what you are: an ugly runt whom nobody likes. You look like shit and probably smell like it too. Women think you are pathetic and seek to avoid you when you approach because of your obvious lack of self-esteem and complete lack of game. You will NEVER find a woman who even remotely cares for you other than for your money. You'll never even get your dicked sucked without paying money for it. Honestly, you are a pathetic excuse for a man. You would do your parents and the rest of the world a tremendous favor if you simply put a gun in your ugly mouth and killed yourself. Certainly it would be good for this board, as we would no longer read your pathetic feminine whining.  >:(

I was just kidding you fuck.  ::)

That rant did hurt.  :(

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2007, 03:58:37 PM »
You women are all the same. It's all about how much money a guy is willing to spend on you. And you're right, hookers are cheaper than gold diggers.

Wrong. However, anyone, man or woman, who has money and makes it a point to go on and on about how they don't want to spend it, more than likely isn't very giving in other ways either.  >:(

okme

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2007, 03:59:16 PM »

I read that rant again and it cuts like a knife.  :(

Thanks for making me feel 2 inches big. I now want to go crawl under a rock and die.  :'(

okme

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2007, 04:05:22 PM »
Wrong. However, anyone, man or woman, who has money and makes it a point to go on and on about how they don't want to spend it, more than likely isn't very giving in other ways either.  >:(

Assumptions assumptions.

The worst thing in the world, other than murder, rape, torture, prison etc, I believe, is to completely love a woman, yet she only wants your money.  >:(

I am plenty ready to give myself sexually and emotionally to a woman but NOT financially.  >:(

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2007, 04:13:15 PM »
I read that rant again and it cuts like a knife.  :(

Thanks for making me feel 2 inches big. I now want to go crawl under a rock and die.  :'(

Well 2inches would be a stretch for you wouldn't it??? By the way, choose a rock at the bottom of a lake so you die quicker.....Hope this helps.... ::)
You Can't Do It!!!

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 02, 2007, 04:17:36 PM »
Assumptions assumptions.

The worst thing in the world, other than murder, rape, torture, prison etc, I believe, is to completely love a woman, yet she only wants your money.  >:(

I am plenty ready to give myself sexually and emotionally to a woman but NOT financially.  >:(
easy find an ugly chick with cash dude... they are out there

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2007, 04:35:32 PM »
Assumptions assumptions.

So why DON'T you take JWB's advice.  There are lots of women who don't need your money out there.  Find one who has her own.  I don't know of anyone in my circle of friends who "needs" a man for his money... on the other hand if every time you go out to a movie teh man steps behind you so he doesn't ever have to "spend" on you... well, blech, feh!  >:(

kimura

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: April 02, 2007, 05:21:33 PM »
I thought you were a chick until I got to the 'bad' section.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #68 on: April 02, 2007, 05:23:06 PM »
Do you drink alcohol or smoke cannabis?

Mark1

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: April 02, 2007, 05:36:34 PM »
I would be flashing the cash to get the hot pussy. Bang them then get rid of them as they are nothing but gold digging whores.

Also if I was an ugly fuka I would keep my arse in shape all year round...

Ive seen plenty of cocky midgets walking around with hot bitches mostly because they come across with big personalities making up for lacking in the other areas..

okme

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: April 02, 2007, 05:51:10 PM »
Do you drink alcohol or smoke cannabis?

No, I've never had a drink, never smoked, never done drugs of any kind.

Good advice Mark1. I'm always in shape.. working out has become a habit.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 02, 2007, 06:20:23 PM »
No, I've never had a drink, never smoked, never done drugs of any kind.

Good advice Mark1. I'm always in shape.. working out has become a habit.
What kind of women do you wanna meet?

Pretty rare that a hot chick has any substance (although they love telling you they do in between reading cosmo and getting pedicures...)

Go for a little cutie with glasses and a ponytail is my advice...

OKMike

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: April 02, 2007, 06:57:43 PM »
I once felt sorry for the man who had no girlfriend until I met a man who had no hands.   ;)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #73 on: April 03, 2007, 03:40:57 AM »
okme, you sound like a perfect candidate to become a muslim.

Have you considered a career in jihad?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #74 on: April 03, 2007, 07:06:09 AM »

Realllllly inspiring Figgs!  ;D
S