Author Topic: Iran releasing those 15 captured UK captives  (Read 2891 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Iran releasing those 15 captured UK captives
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2007, 09:21:48 PM »
My, how the times have changed.

Iran catches people in their water, and they hold them for a week, feeding them well, and shake hands with them before sending them home, pardoned for spying.

The US came to afghanistan in 2001, and captured hundreds of people who had been fighting a civil war with the Northern Alliance (the heroin crew, as you know) for years.  Suddenly, these illiterate clueless riflemen are spending 5 years in Gitmo getting beaten, shocked, and waterboarded.

I would like to think that Iran doesn't treat POWs better than my country. 

They were not POWs, ...there is no ongoing war with Iran, ...however, with regards to suspected spys,
...it is appearing Iran does treat espionage suspects and spys better than than the USA does.

Looks like the "rag heads" in Iran as some like to call them have acted more civilized than the Americans have.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2007, 09:35:34 PM »
good point about the POW classification.

that crazy little guy who runs Iran keeps finding a way to come out smelling rosy.  The UK soldiers admitted their location to the world while eating well and dressing nicely.  He released them, and everyone was all smiles when the ordeal ended.

He looks like gold to the world.  Incredible.  And what would have been a March 28/April 6 strike on Iran - possibly stopped/postponed the false flag?

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2007, 05:47:17 AM »
My, how the times have changed.

Iran catches people in their water, and they hold them for a week, feeding them well, and shake hands with them before sending them home, pardoned for spying.

The US came to afghanistan in 2001, and captured hundreds of people who had been fighting a civil war with the Northern Alliance (the heroin crew, as you know) for years.  Suddenly, these illiterate clueless riflemen are spending 5 years in Gitmo getting beaten, shocked, and waterboarded.

I would like to think that Iran doesn't treat POWs better than my country. 

LMAO!!! 240 people like you are the reason they gave them the new suits and food...They know that by doing so they will drive more of a wedge in the middle of America because people like you will now say Iran is better than us. One thing the terrorists are GREAT at is using our media against us. They have to be laughing this morning..."oh my allah Mahmoud..they actually think we are nice!"
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2007, 06:14:01 AM »
LMAO!!! 240 people like you are the reason they gave them the new suits and food...They know that by doing so they will drive more of a wedge in the middle of America because people like you will now say Iran is better than us. One thing the terrorists are GREAT at is using our media against us. They have to be laughing this morning..."oh my allah Mahmoud..they actually think we are nice!"

you can talk all month about their motives.

we know what we see.

the US telling the world we need to use torture.
Iran taking care of those who they capture.

You can bitch about what games they're playing, but every country plays those.  If we caught 15 Iranians off the coast of DC, then released them, would you see Bush shaking hands with them?  Or would they be looking like someone kicked the shit out of them for a week?  You know the answer, sadly...

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2007, 06:35:19 AM »
you can talk all month about their motives.

we know what we see.

the US telling the world we need to use torture.
Iran taking care of those who they capture.

You can bitch about what games they're playing, but every country plays those.  If we caught 15 Iranians off the coast of DC, then released them, would you see Bush shaking hands with them?  Or would they be looking like someone kicked the shit out of them for a week?  You know the answer, sadly...

oh you mean like the pictures of the Gitmo detainees playing soccer in the yard or reading the koran out in the sun....poor bastards
gotta love life

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2007, 06:37:12 AM »
i have ZERO problem torturing prisoners.  If you are too weak and yellow that it bothers you, then you CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.   The gitmo fuckers were terrorists, torture them, get the information, then blow their fucking brains out and rid the world of them
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2007, 08:53:49 PM »
i have ZERO problem torturing prisoners.  If you are too weak and yellow that it bothers you, then you CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.   The gitmo fuckers were terrorists, torture them, get the information, then blow their fucking brains out and rid the world of them

Nice.
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2007, 08:56:13 PM »

HAHAHAHAHA

you are no different than a terrorist. 

LMAO