Author Topic: Problems with the Milos Workout  (Read 20467 times)

THEBERG

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Problems with the Milos Workout
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2007, 04:27:43 PM »
Waiting?
I don't think so ;).

Even with 10 people you can still have an intense workout, they can all be rotating exercises, u dont need to do squats first.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2007, 04:51:14 PM »

How about trying to sprint entire marathon?

Now - THAT would be my goal if I was marathon runner...but I am ...not.

The only problem with my training is: criticising without actually trying...

No, the problem with your training is it cost to much money for many people. Your training isnt anything that hasnt been seen before. Alot of youngins can just read flex or another mag to pick up new exercises.

THEBERG

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2007, 04:58:39 PM »
Alot of FLEX magazines articles are quesitonalble in design and faults, Milo's may have not won the olympia but how many of us have been pro??  Milo's offers another way of training, u should try it for a while before you knock it. I"m a personal trainer and did an exercise physiology degree and can back Milo's in saying there is alot of merit physioloically to what he says.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2007, 05:02:00 PM »
No, the problem with your training is it cost to much money for many people. Your training isnt anything that hasnt been seen before. Alot of youngins can just read flex or another mag to pick up new exercises.

I don't want clients...and I am not promoting my training program.
I am only trying ti give some advanced competitors insight to super intense training style that could do wonders for their physiques (and metabolism) in very short period of time.

As many cannot afford me  - filmed Fitshow episodes so everyone could see...
Now I am offering free seminar where I can demonstrate everything and let them try it...

Once and for all - it is not about the money...and NO - giant sets are not my invention...but my training style IS MINE ;)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2007, 05:38:08 PM »
What about that "special drink" is that your invention too dude  ;D
#

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2007, 07:39:17 PM »
Waiting?
I don't think so ;).

trust me, you will enjoy waiting after you have completed your first 10 sets with no rest!!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2007, 07:46:37 PM »

hey smart guy, no one's making you buy his training hours. i bet you're the type of asshole who keys someone porsche at the parking lot because you can't afford it yourself.

what a homo.  you pay you play.  you don't, you don't play.

he has about a half dozen guys who are professional bodybuilders paying him to teach them shit.  he obviously knows something.  what a stupid argument.
Deep Tissue Massage

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2007, 08:20:24 PM »
How can you debate Milos' style of training. Look at him compared to you. The guy is a top 10 Olympia contender.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2007, 08:21:11 PM »
How can you debate Milos' style of training. Look at him compared to you. The guy is a top 10 Olympia contender.

this is the mass monster who wouldn't do one pullup for his kids because he had a back workout coming up in 4 days.  that's how dedicated he is.
Deep Tissue Massage

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2007, 08:22:34 PM »
like steroids ?

why didnt u achieve "ultimate excellence" as a natural  ::)

you really despise "normal /natural "people dont you? it sweats from every of your words, even if you try your best to be hypocrit.

Every people you live with, train etc, are on steroids or other drugs...

Its no "normal" "healthy" or "ultimately excellent" life...

Ok, you think natural people who dont achieve 'ultimate excellence ' (through the use of drugs...) are shites, we get it.

What i think is funny is ....  would you be "ultimately excellent" without steroids?

Sorry, but i prefer to admire people who are successful in any aspect of life without the use of drugs...

You re one egocentrical armchair god.

:'( :'( :'(

Sensitive, insecure wannabe...and supposedly - natural?

I had more "naturals" confessing that after all - they were not so natural...than any other type of clients.
But, to your satisfaction - I will say YES, I use anabolic steroids for almost 20 years now ;)...I've never lied about using AS (like most of you "naturals" do.... ;))

As we have established - THE loudest people that point fingers are exactly the ones guilty of doing - whatever they are point finger for...Well, at least IN MOST OF THE CASES.

Now, how am I hypocrite?

I admit: I am not natural... and I train number of people in both categories - "naturals" and "not so naturals"...
I don't judge nobody for their decision to USE or NOT TO USE whatever they find necessary, wanted or appropriate.

I already discussed about two exceptional NATURAL athletes that I was preparing last year for the Asian games - Malaysian bodybuilding phenomenons - Leong Teck Liaw (who entered NPC event fully loaded with not so naturals and dominated the class...and COULD HAVE taken the Overall title last year...) and Samad Sazali - 3 times IFBB World champion who was cheated at the Asian games and received SILVER instead of gold medal - which was rightfully his...So, to say that I am proud of my natural friends and clients - is an understatement!

So, what is your point?

As you see - I always answer when 'called out" (contrary to some of the people here ::)) - and I answer direct questions, accusations and attacks.

Again - how am I hypocrite and how (especially WHY?) I despise normal or natural athletes? ::)

Now...what is the problem with you?
Forgot to take your anti-depression medication...or was it something else? ;D

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2007, 08:23:48 PM »
What about that "special drink" is that your invention too dude  ;D
Yo dude...that is off course my invention...Unless you claim is yours? ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2007, 08:26:16 PM »
hey Milos how much weight do i need to lose ;D

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2007, 08:27:23 PM »
this is the mass monster who wouldn't do one pullup for his kids because he had a back workout coming up in 4 days.  that's how dedicated he is.

Yep genius - you are someone to talk about family values...and AGAIN - I wonder why?
Your daddy doesn't love you...or it is other way around?

My kid is always my #1,2,3,4.....101 priority and THAN comes everything else.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2007, 08:28:02 PM »
hey Milos how much weight do i need to lose ;D

Why would you want to lose any?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2007, 08:28:55 PM »
Why would you want to lose any?
you don't think i'm fat?

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2007, 08:32:16 PM »
your big boned ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2007, 08:33:25 PM »
your big boned ::)
hahahahaha, believe it or not i'm only 235 pounds there.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2007, 08:33:38 PM »
you don't think i'm fat?

Fat is relative term...
Yes you are NOT READY to step on bodybuilding stage tomorrow...but you are far away from being fat.
With precise plan - you could compete in 16 weeks or so...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2007, 08:35:00 PM »
Fat is relative term...
Yes you are NOT READY to step on bodybuilding stage tomorrow...but you are far away from being fat.
With precise plan - you could compete in 16 weeks or so...
hearing that from you means the world to me man, i'm not kidding, thank you, i'm a heavy straight sets kind of guy but i do some supersets and drop sets, what would you recommend?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2007, 08:35:26 PM »
You gotta love it when the nobodies who have done nothing come out of the woodwork to try and discredit a guy who has more experience and knowledge than any of them and has trained champions for so many years.  Gotta love it!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2007, 08:35:47 PM »
Hey Milos do you still recomend training the left lat on day 1 and the right lat day 5?  By the way that workout you came up with where you work the left calf day 2 and the right quad day 7 is working great.

You got it wrong - it is left biceps on day 7 at noon and right triceps on day 11 at midnight...with endorsement from 7/11 ;)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2007, 08:38:08 PM »
You gotta love it when the nobodies who have done nothing come out of the woodwork to try and discredit a guy who has more experience and knowledge than any of them and has trained champions for so many years.  Gotta love it!

And I do...I love it ;)...

Who doesn't appreciate the egg telling chicken what to do... on the sunday afternoon? ;D

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2007, 08:38:56 PM »
Milo's,, is there no difference between how you train naturals vs. enhanced?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2007, 09:06:19 PM »
I prefer Milos type workouts, the intensity really gets you in the zone. It keeps it intresting and fun every time, muscles looks and feels better, but I also do cardio to be able to lift this way. I have not lost muscle since starting to train this way either. I used to do the traditional 4 - 6 sets heavy weight and then on to the next exercises and so on for 10 - 20 reps, resting 90 seconds. I got up to 220lbs this way. now I rest about 5 - 10 seconds or no rest. I feel much stronger from this. The traditional heavy workouts that I had been using for 10 years left me feeling bored and stagnant. Intensity is key. And I mean crazy intensity. You get used to it after awhile and it's awesome and way more fun. Your body fat levels will remain very low as well. I get a much better insulin response post workout too, muscles feel very good and worked to the max, I'm 200lbs now and feel way better, dropped all my supplements as well. Striations in chest and quads are there all the time now without the need for special diets. I work out this way every day with sub 100g of protein.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2007, 11:01:49 PM »
I will say, Milos answers all questions and accusations to their fullest.  Pretty funny stuff.
Maybe if he didn't train 90% juiceheads, his training philosophies would be higher held by naturals.  After all, I could train Luke Wood and he'd grow.  With X amount of gear blasting through your veins, gaining some muslce with a few more cuts, honestly isn't very difficult.  Diet and the right gear combination outweight "training principles" any day.  Coleman does straight up sets with heavy weight and manage to come in shredded back in 01' 02'.  No crazy supersets, etc.  Just hard work, gear, and diet.
I'm sure he knows a ton, but it's probably more the gear being dialed in, than the "routine".
N