Author Topic: Problems with the Milos Workout  (Read 20484 times)

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Problems with the Milos Workout
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2007, 11:25:29 PM »
I will say, Milos answers all questions and accusations to their fullest.  Pretty funny stuff.
Maybe if he didn't train 90% juiceheads, his training philosophies would be higher held by naturals.  After all, I could train Luke Wood and he'd grow.  With X amount of gear blasting through your veins, gaining some muslce with a few more cuts, honestly isn't very difficult.  Diet and the right gear combination outweight "training principles" any day.  Coleman does straight up sets with heavy weight and manage to come in shredded back in 01' 02'.  No crazy supersets, etc.  Just hard work, gear, and diet.
I'm sure he knows a ton, but it's probably more the gear being dialed in, than the "routine".
I agree ,look at Paul Dillet ,that guy didn't even train ,he was  ,way bigger  than any of Milo's athletes,  Milos can you post a picture of a lifetime natural that you train ?

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2007, 07:22:02 AM »
Natural female who weight trains - 130lbs.  Blood testosterone level = 30ng/dl
Natural male who trains - 190lbs.  Testosterone level = 600ng/dl
Steroid using male who trains - 225lbs.  500mg Testosterone pw.  Test level = 3000ng/dl
Steroid abusing male who trains - 255lbs.  2000mg Testosterone pw.  Test level = 12,000ng/dl
Steroid and growth hormone and insulin abusing male who trains - 300lbs.

It's all about the anabolic hormone levels, and not so much the training style.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2007, 07:34:21 AM »
You guys are ignorants who have never seen many juicers and have never trained with juice.
Shut   Your    mouth.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2007, 07:40:54 AM »
You guys are ignorants who have never seen many juicers and have never trained with juice.
Shut   Your    mouth.

settle down Mothra.
Deep Tissue Massage

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2007, 07:42:11 AM »
settle down Mothra.
What is Mothra. Are you talking about that friend of Godzilla? ;D

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2007, 07:50:30 AM »
AFTER READING THIS THREAD IM SURE THAT MILOS IS GH15.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2007, 07:52:30 AM »
What is Mothra. Are you talking about that friend of Godzilla? ;D
;D
Deep Tissue Massage

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2007, 07:56:08 AM »

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2007, 08:01:32 AM »
very good build Kyomu.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #59 on: April 07, 2007, 08:02:17 AM »

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 07, 2007, 09:16:55 AM »
hahahahaa, where did you get those funny numbers? Your accountant?

hahahahaha, maybe he's a scientist Garraeth. ::)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #61 on: April 07, 2007, 09:25:03 AM »
You gotta love it when the nobodies who have done nothing come out of the woodwork to try and discredit a guy who has more experience and knowledge than any of them and has trained champions for so many years.  Gotta love it!
You mean getbig's keyboard warriors have to train occasionally between posts?  :-\

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #62 on: April 07, 2007, 09:26:23 AM »
Shut   Your    mouth.

Generally true; the canned assumptions on the differences between natural & juice are hilarious.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2007, 09:29:27 AM »

lol
#

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2007, 11:38:22 AM »
Interestingly many proud naturals are first to jump on Skip Lacoure or some other lifetime naturals (like Paul Jean Guillame, Mike Ashley...and even Ronnie Coleman and Darrem Charles for the part of their professional career - when they were claiming to be drug free...)

My two Malaysian friends are PERFECT example...also.

And why?

Many self-proclaimed naturals (this board is filled with those) love to point out how WITH THE JUICE it is oh so easy...(how would they now? ::)) and the only reason why they are not at the level of let's say Skip and my Malaysian friends Zali and Leong - is because - they are "cheating" and for sure using something )contrary to them ::).)

Now, they get insulted if I say something like this about them - but at the same time they have no problem accusing Skip, Tito and my friends (and numerous others) about "cheating"... ::)

At 1997 Mr. Olympia Press conference when Mike Matarazzo was asked something about steroids - he made funny but true statement: "Look at the audience - half of the people in the audience is on more stuff than us - Mr. Olympia competitors..." and everyone laughed...as everyone knew IT IS SO TRUE...

Most of you "so-called naturals" have been unsuccessful in achieving certain level of development and rather than admitting - you would be loud and point fingers...when in reality all you are doing is exposing yourself.

Dog that barks doesn't bite...it is known...
If dog is ready to bite you he would not warn you with all that loud bark...

True naturals are quiet...They don't need to talk and complain...They made their choice and respect others for their choices...When it becomes obsession - it is obvious what is behind...Remember - whatever is in your mind CONSTANTLY and continuasly...it will manifest in your life...sooner or later. ;)

So if you are THINKING about "drug users" you must have drugs on your mind ;)...

But, off course - I will be crucified  ;D for saying this...oh well...
However, we all know: TRUTH HURTS - sometimes... ;)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2007, 11:44:59 AM »
And just to mention: Leong and Zali trained for 4 months straight - with my giant sets theory, getting in BY FAR THE BEST SHAPE OF THEIR LIVES...and passing every test of IOC labs along the way.

Some professionals (Joel Stubbs) had pleasure to train with these guys and while HALF Joel's size they were very much holding on their own and actually in many exercises surpassing big Joel...

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2007, 11:47:47 AM »
Milos:

How often do you do these workouts?
Squishy face retard

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 07, 2007, 12:23:59 PM »
Interestingly many proud naturals are first to jump on Skip Lacoure or some other lifetime naturals (like Paul Jean Guillame, Mike Ashley...and even Ronnie Coleman and Darrem Charles for the part of their professional career - when they were claiming to be drug free...)

And why?

Many self-proclaimed naturals (this board is filled with those) love to point out how WITH THE JUICE it is oh so easy...(how would they now? ::)) and the only reason why they are not at the level of let's say Skip and my Malaysian friends Zali and Leong - is because - they are "cheating" and for sure using something )contrary to them ::).)

Now, they get insulted if I say something like this about them - but at the same time they have no problem accusing Skip, Tito and my friends (and numerous others) about "cheating"... ::)

At 1997 Mr. Olympia Press conference when Mike Matarazzo was asked something about steroids - he made funny but true statement: "Look at the audience - half of the people in the audience is on more stuff than us - Mr. Olympia competitors..." and everyone laughed...as everyone knew IT IS SO TRUE...

Most of you "so-called naturals" have been unsuccessful in achieving certain level of development and rather than admitting - you would be loud and point fingers...when in reality all you are doing is exposing yourself.

True naturals are quiet...They don't need to talk and complain...They made their choice and respect others for their choices...When it becomes obsession - it is obvious what is behind...Remember - whatever is in your mind CONSTANTLY and continuasly...it will manifest in your life...sooner or later. ;)

So if you are THINKING about "drug users" you must have drugs on your mind ;)...

i fully believe that those two guys are drug free based on those pics, they are ripped and have decent size but they don't have the three dimensional thickness and fullness of a pro drug user.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: April 07, 2007, 12:58:29 PM »
Your quick to respond to bashers, but ignore those that have always respected you and wanted to learn from knowledge, thanks anyway.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #69 on: April 07, 2007, 01:00:24 PM »
Your quick to respond to bashers, but ignore those that have always respected you and wanted to learn from knowledge, thanks anyway.
haha. Yes. Agreed.
He give me a reply in less than 1 sec :-X

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #70 on: April 07, 2007, 01:07:21 PM »
From what I can see, 99% of the questions asked were already answered (such as the one I answered for you in the other thread). Click on Milos' handle to see all his past posts. Lots in them.
Correct also. ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #71 on: April 07, 2007, 02:01:08 PM »

True naturals are quiet...They don't need to talk and complain...

Come on now Milos, you don't believe someone like Ashley was natural. WHY on earth are you even mentioning him in this context? He was a perfect example of your loud "natural" with drug free columns in the mags etc. He sure had nice bitch tits. And Darrem was claiming natural and meanwhile he was all Syntholed up in his calves.  ::) The reason Darrem claimed natural was that he would have been crucified in his homeland if he admitted to it. He hinted at this in an interview.

You are not an honest man Milos. You know what drugs do inside and out and meanwhile you are trying to sell this ridiculous concept that you can achieve any level of development drug free.
And just to mention: Leong and Zali trained for 4 months straight - with my giant sets theory, getting in BY FAR THE BEST SHAPE OF THEIR LIVES...and passing every test of IOC labs along the way.
Are you saying that they were drug tested several times leading up to the contest? I don't buy it. I don't think the IFBB does out of comp drug tests. Correct me if I'm wrong.

affy

« Reply #72 on: April 07, 2007, 02:22:15 PM »

And why?

listen to Milos, he's a smart guy.  It seems you've read some books on the Law of Attraction.  Everyone should read up on it, maybe then they could change their lives around instead of bitching an moaning about other peoples lives.  Anything, ANYTHING is possible, the smart, successfully people all know that.

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #73 on: April 07, 2007, 03:21:57 PM »
It's the last 10% of an excercise that matters, not the first 90%. get to that last 10% and shock the muscle and it will adept by growing...remember that!

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #74 on: April 07, 2007, 04:19:27 PM »

Post 90's pro bbers are bigger than pre 90s bbers because of new discoveries in diet and training.  ::)

Monster ignorance, exemplified by the developement of easily preventable female breast tissue on your part.