Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 24, 2014, 09:38:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Incredible Hulk Movie Audition  (Read 10920 times)
stuntmovie
Getbig V

Getbig!

« on: April 06, 2007, 03:17:39 PM »

Anyone hear about this possibility?

Report to moderator   Logged
knny187
Getbig V

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 04:56:36 PM »

no....what did you hear Stunt?
onlyme
Getbig V

Don't Fuck With Bears

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 11:40:16 AM »

Yes I did.  Got  a call friend my friend just yesterday telling me his nephew went in and they loved him. 
Original Sin
Getbig IV

You fucking disappoint me!

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2007, 05:08:30 PM »

Will this decrease the "value" of a Ferigno autograph?

Just Bad Bad Blood!
Petrucci
Getbig IV

Team Kratos!!!

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 06:39:59 AM »

Edward Norton will be Bruce Banner...and i read they will look for a movie more like the series....maybe ,just MAYBE they will use a human to the part...

ronnie ?  Grin

!
Condor
Getbig IV

Work Hard, Play Hard

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2007, 11:01:56 AM »

Edward Norton will be Bruce Banner...and i read they will look for a movie more like the series....maybe ,just MAYBE they will use a human to the part...

ronnie ?  Grin

I like Norton as Banner, could pull off the complexities, but there is no way they can use a human, even if it was for the Grey Hulk.  Hulk is 7' tall and weighs around 1000 lbs, and that's before he gets REAL angry.  If Ronnie was a foot taller, just maybe.
The Dream
Getbig I

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2007, 09:03:33 AM »

Jay Cutler looks exactly like the hulk...lou looked nothing like him...paint jay green and people would flock to see him...and as the reigning champ, the publicity opportunity couldn't be more perfect...
Petrucci
Getbig IV

Team Kratos!!!

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2007, 10:54:57 AM »

I like Norton as Banner, could pull off the complexities, but there is no way they can use a human, even if it was for the Grey Hulk.  Hulk is 7' tall and weighs around 1000 lbs, and that's before he gets REAL angry.  If Ronnie was a foot taller, just maybe.

the hulk of the movie was computer generated...98% of the population never saw a guy like Jay or Ronnie, specially on a movie where they appear even bigger than in real life and mostly on side of normal humans LOL
 The fact that they will not be computer generated will (imho) cause even MORE shock to the usual audience..no one will believe someone has that size (the same way it hapenned to lou)

!
Condor
Getbig IV

Work Hard, Play Hard

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2007, 12:07:13 PM »

the hulk of the movie was computer generated...98% of the population never saw a guy like Jay or Ronnie, specially on a movie where they appear even bigger than in real life and mostly on side of normal humans LOL
 The fact that they will not be computer generated will (imho) cause even MORE shock to the usual audience..no one will believe someone has that size (the same way it hapenned to lou)

Still fanboys like myself would be disappointed..Hulk isn't supposed to look anywhere near what a human could attain.  Thus the catch phrase "puny human."
onlyme
Getbig V

Don't Fuck With Bears

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2007, 10:12:59 PM »

That why I put on weight.  I figured if I get to 1000 pounds I would get the role Grin
Kwon
Getbig V

Oyy brew yu stepped in my cousin ay?

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2007, 04:58:49 PM »

Well, they COULD use a Pro-builder like Jay/Ronnie and just enhance the size (making Jay/Ronnie look 7feet or taller compared to the others a la Lord of the Rings where they shrunk the hobs next to Gandals etc) but keep all the proportions.

Oyy brew yu stepped
Fatpanda
Getbig V

One getbigger to rule them all.

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2007, 01:24:30 PM »

ronnie as the hulk?

i can picture it now.

hulk smash, after i thank god, my momma, chad, brian, god, and grits !

175lbs by 31st July
Bodies
Getbig III

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2007, 11:07:45 PM »

Well, they COULD use a Pro-builder like Jay/Ronnie and just enhance the size (making Jay/Ronnie look 7feet or taller compared to the others a la Lord of the Rings where they shrunk the hobs next to Gandals etc) but keep all the proportions.

Exactly - If they do that and use a Pro BB it will be awesome because he will not look digital - they could make a 260lb BB look like his is 8ft tall and 1000lbs and it will look real not digital!
Condor
Getbig IV

Work Hard, Play Hard

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2007, 08:06:12 AM »

That why I put on weight.  I figured if I get to 1000 pounds I would get the role Grin

Why not look into getting involved?  You know very well they always have roles for big dudes, not sure if you care for extra work, but even a small role as a thug would be well worth it.
xpac2
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2007, 09:25:22 AM »

Yes I did.  Got  a call friend my friend just yesterday telling me his nephew went in and they loved him. 

Roll Eyes
pumpster
Getbig V

If you're reading this you have too much free time

« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2007, 10:49:05 AM »

They CAN'T use computer generation again, it's too corny. There are tons of BBs who can do the role and are plenty big enough standing beside a normal person. Any problems with height can be addressed.
Condor
Getbig IV

Work Hard, Play Hard

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2007, 10:51:45 AM »

They CAN'T use computer generation again, it's too corny. There are tons of BBs who can do the role and are plenty big enough standing beside a normal person. Any problems with height can be addressed.

Being plenty big enough won't do justice to the character.  Hulk needs to be able to get to like 10' ft tall.
pumpster
Getbig V

If you're reading this you have too much free time

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2007, 10:54:22 AM »

Being plenty big enough won't do justice to the character.  Hulk needs to be able to get to like 10' ft tall.

This is only your interpretation as to what's big enough. No one at all was concerned that Ferrigno was "only" 6'5" or that his backup Grymko was around 6'1".
Condor
Getbig IV

Work Hard, Play Hard

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2007, 11:13:50 AM »

BS, this is only your interpretation as to what's big enough. No one at all was concerned that Ferrigno was "only" 6'5" or that his backup Grymko was around 6'1".

No this is coming from a comic book fanboy's POV.  I was young when Ferrigno was on TV, I suppose he was big enough for me, but now I need authenticity.  I know most comic nerds would agree.  Only exception I've seen so far is Wolverine being like 6' when he's supposed to be 5'3" (Jackman). 
Option D
Getbig V

Landslide Coming?

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2007, 11:25:09 AM »

what about matt duvall..he looks like hulk to me
BEAST 8692
Getbig IV

« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2007, 12:19:01 PM »

what about matt duvall..he looks like hulk to me

yeh, matt could do it. he could just say he's 7ft tall like he says he does miltary press with 635lbs for reps.

seriously though, a cut up bber may be a good idea, but he'd have to be pretty freaky after the last hulk.

height's not a problem for hollwood. they've done that shit plenty. think green mile for a good example.
Condor
Getbig IV

Work Hard, Play Hard

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2007, 02:26:36 PM »

yeh, matt could do it. he could just say he's 7ft tall like he says he does miltary press with 635lbs for reps.

seriously though, a cut up bber may be a good idea, but he'd have to be pretty freaky after the last hulk.

height's not a problem for hollwood. they've done that shit plenty. think green mile for a good example.

Height wouldn't be a problem if all Hulk did was walk around and fight, but he jump like a mile high, he's gonna need to be quite mobile and that would pose a problem.
knny187
Getbig V

« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2007, 02:51:16 PM »

I didn't have a problem with the computer animation

there was things they couldn't do unless it was
Condor
Getbig IV

Work Hard, Play Hard

« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2007, 05:51:33 PM »

I didn't have a problem with the computer animation

there was things they couldn't do unless it was

Right on, I thought it looked great.

In truth, Hulk really shouldn't look that human at all.
Fatpanda
Getbig V

One getbigger to rule them all.

« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2007, 05:38:15 AM »

the first hulk movie was terrible.

i'd love them to make a world war hulk movie in a few years if it turns out as good as it appears its going to be.

175lbs by 31st July
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!