Author Topic: do chicks ever grow out of the bad boy phase?  (Read 6583 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
do chicks ever grow out of the bad boy phase?
« on: April 06, 2007, 05:25:56 PM »
Why do some chicks that could probably have any guy they want go for the losers?

i'm talking real losers as in they have no job or work some shit job with no future, have a criminal record, treat basically everybody with disrespect

what is the deal with this?

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: do chicks ever grow out of the bad boy phase?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 05:28:47 PM »
are these particular girls hopeless?

E
E

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2007, 05:31:42 PM »
are these particular girls hopeless?

E

They seem to be excellent at reproducing with these loser type guys from what I have seen in several cities...I guess it is a shame that most of these guys are so fertile LoL....
You Can't Do It!!!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2007, 05:35:59 PM »
They seem to be excellent at reproducing with these loser type guys from what I have seen in several cities...I guess it is a shame that most of these guys are so fertile LoL....

yeah that's true it does seem like they are quite fertile and it's only the decent MARRIED couples that can't conceive :-\

E
E

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2007, 05:44:12 PM »
Why do some chicks that could probably have any guy they want go for the losers?

i'm talking real losers as in they have no job or work some shit job with no future, have a criminal record, treat basically everybody with disrespect

E

I think some will grow out of it and some won't.

For some the "excitement" for the guy will wane and they'll move on.  But some others may have low self-esteem so they'll think they're lucky to have him.

R

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2007, 05:47:21 PM »

For some the "excitement" for the guy will wane and they'll move on.  But some others may have low self-esteem so they'll think they're lucky to have him.

That really sucks too, because I have seen some drop-dead gorgeous women with some guys I know personally treat them like shit and that are losers at life(no ambition other than to get high, screw and eat)
You Can't Do It!!!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2007, 05:49:23 PM »

why would they think they are lucky to be with them?

i'm not talking about average plain janes, i'm talking about really hot girls, the type that has guys line up for them in a club

the world doesn't make sense >:(

E
E

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2007, 05:50:51 PM »
Really hot girls can have low-self esteem too.

Sometimes it's more temporary...sometimes it's more deep-rooted.
R

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2007, 05:53:03 PM »
This quote from a radio show that I love kinda sums it up for guys "Cake=Pie"...In other words, guys with cake get the pie...LoL...I really just wanted to say that quote cause I love it so much... ;D
You Can't Do It!!!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2007, 05:54:05 PM »
Really hot girls can have low-self esteem too.

Sometimes it's more temporary...sometimes it's more deep-rooted.

how do you have low self esteem when everybody is constantly kissing your ass?

E
E

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2007, 06:06:24 PM »

E

asshole is mistaken for alpha male..which is why soo many young guys act the asshole..cant blame em..
carpe` vaginum!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2007, 06:11:00 PM »
asshole is mistaken for alpha male..which is why soo many young guys act the asshole..cant blame em..

How on earth does any woman think a guy with no job, no money, and a criminal record is an alpha male?

shouldn't that make him about as beta as it gets?

E
E

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2007, 06:22:24 PM »
These girls usually have low self esteem if I understand what you are saying, the gals going out with loser dudes, the girls usually have loser mentalities, its deep rooted from their youth usually. 
TEAM Nasser

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2007, 07:41:35 PM »
How on earth does any woman think a guy with no job, no money, and a criminal record is an alpha male?

shouldn't that make him about as beta as it gets?

E

dont ask me..i dont have a vagina...i used to work for nightclubs...and i had plenty of girls offer me puss just cause i let em in without waiting in line or get em an open tab at the bar (earth....divas..the spot..and the bank in Dc..for those that care)

99.99% of the time i didn't  fall for it..a girl that wants to fuck me just cause i felt sorry for her shivering wearing a skirt when its 20 degrees ass...naaahhh...my royal cock is a bito snob..

she can find plenty of other guys to just get a quickie..

ok the flippie..i've done me share of slummin... :-\
carpe` vaginum!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2007, 08:40:08 PM »

E

Depends..

Some girls have low self esteem, having a guy that can't "do any better" makes them feel they'll always be appreciated.

Girls, I've met, tend to grow out of after dating around 10 jerks. Some don't grow out of it until their attractiveness diminishes and there are fewer guys available to them.

Remember. Attention is to women what water is to flowers. A jobless guy can pay attention to you all day long, a successful guy has to go earn a living. He just has less time to pay attention to someone at the day's end.

It's not right to lump all of them in the stupid catagory. Just date more women until you find the right one. It's not like there's a shortage of pretty women.

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2007, 11:58:37 PM »
I agree with STella. Girls who go for that kind of guy have low self-esteem. My guys on the other hand had better be top notch and know how to say "yes dear" with a big smile on their face. (especially when I'm dieting) I used to love the bad boys, now I think they are total losers! So yes I think we do grow out of it. Hope this helps...

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2007, 01:40:47 AM »
Exactly! The "bad boys" only attract the girls with low self esteem.

With a positive attitude you'll meet the right people.  :)

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2007, 03:29:42 AM »
Ya know I gotta give props to my man Alex23. He's kinda a bad boy gone good. He's one of my best friends, has put up with alotta crap when I'm dieting and is still one of my biggest supporters. So not all bad boys are bad...He's one a girl could really fall for. He has those bad boy tendencies, but is a responsible, caring, upstanding guy...Okay ladies, take a number!!!!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2007, 12:29:22 PM »
Exactly! The "bad boys" only attract the girls with low self esteem.

I don't understand how these hot chicks have low self esteem, EVERYBODY KISSES THEIR ASS

E
E

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2007, 02:48:01 PM »

E
NOPE! You see...when they are around their 30's...evolution/biology kicks in and they know their biological clock is 'tickin' like this' so they finally program their brains to give the ol 'nice guy' a try. Strictly evolution. They subconsciously chose their mate based on provisions to them and their unborn children and the 'nice guy' is usually able to -vs- the bad boy.

Make no mistakes...if women didn't have a deep rooted desire to have kids etc...they'd stick with the bad boy forever. Just because a woman is with a nice guy or married to...they secretly fiend for the biker or bad boy on the side. It's true.
?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2007, 04:15:35 PM »
Blockhead your avatar is soo cute :o
TEAM Nasser

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2007, 06:14:36 PM »
I know a guy who married 3 different women; all with  lots of money. The first 2 he admittedly treated like shit and left behind messed up broken families. By #3 he'd gotten older and changed.

Outlaw Harley biker, Vegas bartender. Drinker, Doper in the 1970s.  The Way I see it ,guys that kiss a woman's but and make her know she can get away w/ anything because he worships her are setting themself up for pain.

BTW #3 he stole from the convent, she was gona be a Nun! He fixed that.
The man is smooth. I learned a lot watchn him when we worked together.
You dont need to be a piece of crap to impress that your a bad ass when need be.
Being capable and aggressively pursuing or defending whats in your relationships interest is
where its at. A young woman may get away w/ keeping a worthless "Bad Boy" for a pet.
But as time goes on, she better wise up or she'll end up a burnt out hag. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2007, 07:47:09 PM »
I don't understand how these hot chicks have low self esteem, EVERYBODY KISSES THEIR ASS

E

Earl, that is PRECISELY why they have low self-esteem. Self-esteem comes from a sense of self-respect, and self-love. It is an internal thing, ...it has to come from within, not without. The more people kiss their asses because they are physically attractive, ...the more acutely aware they are that they are undeserving of such consideration. They are deathly afraid that people will discover how undeserving they are. The guy who treats them like dirt comes off as the guy who really knows them, ...because he treats them accordingly. Sounds a little messed up I know, ...but that's how it is.

Ask any huge Hollywood star. The world raves about them, kisses their asses, the women line up for them, and shiver in their presence, the critics applaud them, the tabloids say their poop is rose scented, ...then the wife tells them to go take out the garbage. It brings them down to earth, ...and they wouldn't have it any other way.
w

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2007, 01:17:09 PM »

E

Some do, but i have seen the end result of not growing out of it. Some women have a "hard" look to them. Others, have sons who are losers. Because the fathers are not there. If you check the women who really into the bad boys 20 years from now, the sons or daughters that they have had with losers, tend to repeat what their father is, or what mistakes momma is....

But, i have heard, that supoosedly the sex is better with the loser... :-\ 

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2007, 01:59:45 PM »
This is like the third thread we've had on this very topic... is this some kind of real issue in the lives of men?  ;D  I guess it happens for the same reason that some men lose their money and all self-respect over skanky women.  There are a lot of really stupid people in the world.