Author Topic: Dinner tonight?? Oh ill have me some heckler ASS, AGAIN................  (Read 6783 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: Dinner tonight?? Oh ill have me some heckler ASS, AGAIN................
« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2007, 12:28:44 AM »
watch your tone he was almost in over the top hahahaha  ::)

Hey I was in it enough to get paid..  Exactly how much did you make on that film.  Oh in fact how much have you made doing anything in the industry.  Yea just as I thought.  Another mouth with no backing.  Gotta love you guys.  You and Heckler can get together with Apenis and you guys can shoot a threesome.  you keep this place on its toes gotta give you that.  hahaha what a bunch of tools

The Heckler

« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2007, 12:30:12 AM »
Hey I was in it enough to get paid..  Exactly how much did you make on that film.  Oh in fact how much have you made doing anything in the industry.  Yea just as I thought.  Another mouth with no backing.  Gotta love you guys.  You and Heckler can get together with Apenis and you guys can shoot a threesome.  you keep this place on its toes gotta give you that.  hahaha what a bunch of tools

meltdown

GettNit

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2007, 12:32:53 AM »
meltdown

your had a meltdown on my cock 8)

The Heckler

« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2007, 12:35:27 AM »
your had a meltdown on my cock 8)

Thanks for bringing teh gayness back to the thread.  Just what we needed. ::)

GettNit

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2007, 12:46:15 AM »
Thanks for bringing teh gayness back to the thread.  Just what we needed. ::)

your dads gay ;) hes also not allowed around schools ;D

The Heckler

« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2007, 12:52:29 AM »

your dads gay ;) hes also not allowed around schools ;D

Uh oh "your dad" insults. :-\  Well, at least they're slightly less cliche than "your momma" jokes, so I'll at least give you that ::)

GettNit

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2007, 12:54:18 AM »
Uh oh "your dad" insults. :-\  Well, at least they're slightly less cliche than "your momma" jokes, so I'll at least give you that ::)

My Dad could kick the shit shit out of your dad. ;D

mikediesel

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2007, 02:29:01 AM »
Hey lets do this.  PayPal Ron $1,000 and then I will PayPal Ron $1,000.  If Beks IP matches mine you can keep all that money.  If it doesn't then I get it.  In fact, I will make it easier for you.  If in fact that IP is within 2,500 miles of mine you win.  Come on big mouth, put your money where your mouth is for once.  You and your honey Apenis sprout off so much yet have never proved a thing.  Here is your chance to be a hero.  In fact I will sweeten the pot.  I will also include 2 roundtrip tickets 1st class to Hawaii for you and Apenis.  Okay, so lets do it.  I can PayPal right after you Ron has confirmed.  And why don't you answer my question about Gresham.  I know who he is and so do you.

I've seen your pics and seen your resume.  I think taking advice from you would be as bad as taking it from the other no name, no body Apenis.  No thanks, I think I will continue to have my fun with the little punk from North Carolina.  But hey thanks for nothing. ::)

Heckler, Beks,  nor Adonis took the challange so I guess Onlyme was correct. So sad that a person would have multiple accounts to make a point, or get their friends to join a BB board to "own" other members. Gentlemen, get a life! ;D

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #58 on: April 08, 2007, 02:42:54 AM »
My Dad could kick the shit shit out of your dad. ;D

Do you think that because you had that secret night with your dad while your mom was away?  Is your daddy your hero?  What is this "shit shit" you speak of?
\

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #59 on: April 08, 2007, 03:49:28 AM »
haha exactly, this little Hawaiian queen can't get enough of me.  First he sends 100s of death threat PMs to the Great Squadfather, now he wants to eat me out. :-\

IMO, Beks should be BANNED from GB for his personal threats.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2007, 12:06:11 PM »
Heckler, Beks,  nor Adonis took the challange so I guess Onlyme was correct. So sad that a person would have multiple accounts to make a point, or get their friends to join a BB board to "own" other members. Gentlemen, get a life! ;D

Of course I'm right.  Everyone knows Heckler is Apenis and his girlfriend/cousin Jessumbelle.  He has already been caught numerous times.  I even posted a PM from Heckler answering as Apenis.  It is the ONLY way he can make it look like someone is supporting him.  He has others too.  He has friends post to support him.  He is a very sad person who lives in "Pretendville"

The Heckler

« Reply #61 on: April 08, 2007, 12:11:17 PM »
Of course I'm right.  Everyone knows Heckler is Apenis and his girlfriend/cousin Jessumbelle.  He has already been caught numerous times.  I even posted a PM from Heckler answering as Apenis.  It is the ONLY way he can make it look like someone is supporting him.  He has others too.  He has friends post to support him.  He is a very sad person who lives in "Pretendville"

It was all part of the gimmick, Mr. Keith Hollywood ;D

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #62 on: April 08, 2007, 12:16:01 PM »

o brother hollywood no body meltdown

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: April 08, 2007, 12:30:37 PM »

d-list groupie meltdown

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #64 on: April 08, 2007, 01:04:54 PM »
Why does he want to eat Hekler's ass for dinner?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #65 on: April 08, 2007, 08:00:46 PM »
hahah "beks" is a skinny businessman from Hawaii who has problems with his wife Debra and comes on here to get out his aggression.

hahahaha you aren't even good at guessing.  hahaha

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #66 on: April 09, 2007, 05:41:21 AM »
d-list groupie meltdown

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA ;D

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2007, 10:32:54 AM »
IMO, Beks should be BANNED from GB for his personal threats.

your an Enigma all right?, your an Enema frankly!!!!!!

I dare heckler to post any threat from myself, 100s he says. well then post them cartoon fuck-wad, he can't as again his delusional lies overroad his delusional ASS.

I'm pm'ing Ron for this one, now hecklers Pm's are looked at and when he cant fabricate anything.............OWN ING  # 46..yes i will, see my little CUNNTT heckler is on thin ice already.............my bitch 8)

Hey Enema?..........you and your avatar suck...

nice job sucking dick though

notice the right breast is a little swollen, I like that :P