Author Topic: Is UFC ruining America's youth?  (Read 3779 times)

dragonheart

• Getbig III
Is UFC ruining America's youth?
« on: April 08, 2007, 09:55:04 AM »
I think it is. I see so many 160lb UFC wannabes all over the place and they all look the same. Shaved head, goatee, tattoos, tapout jacket w/ hoody pulled over their head, wifebeater and they think they are hardcore. This is a new trend like emo or goth, only much more annoying. Everyone is a cage fighter these days it seems.

The other night I was at the gym doing my cardio walking on a treadmill, and one of the aforementioned wannabes got on the treadmill next to me. He starts jogging, and about every 30 seconds he shadow boxes while jogging. It looked so fucking gay, and you could just tell he thought he was a badass. I slapped him in the back of the head and told him to knock it off, and he leaves and goes to the other side of the cardio area and proceeds to do the same thing but on an eliptical machine, pausing to get off the machine and shadow box the wall, then get back on. Such a poser, I knew he wouldnt do shit.

I see people like this everyday around here, and its annoying as shit. Id much rather see an emo or goth than one of these fags who are all image, and in reality cant fight for shit or they would do something

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Re: Is UFC ruining America's youth?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2007, 09:56:38 AM »
I think it is. I see so many 160lb UFC wannabes all over the place and they all look the same. Shaved head, goatee, tattoos, tapout jacket w/ hoody pulled over their head, wifebeater and they think they are hardcore. This is a new trend like emo or goth, only much more annoying. Everyone is a cage fighter these days it seems.

The other night I was at the gym doing my cardio walking on a treadmill, and one of the aforementioned wannabes got on the treadmill next to me. He starts jogging, and about every 30 seconds he shadow boxes while jogging. It looked so fucking gay, and you could just tell he thought he was a badass. I slapped him in the back of the head and told him to knock it off, and he leaves and goes to the other side of the cardio area and proceeds to do the same thing but on an eliptical machine, pausing to get off the machine and shadow box the wall, then get back on. Such a poser, I knew he wouldnt do shit.

I see people like this everyday around here, and its annoying as shit. Id much rather see an emo or goth than one of these fags who are all image, and in reality cant fight for shit or they would do something

Guy you should PM Superstarbillygrahm, he'll tell you all about cage fighters.
\

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2007, 10:01:35 AM »

haha I agree some of these guys are morons

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2007, 10:48:00 AM »
MTV is ruining the youth

E
E

Stavios

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2007, 10:49:48 AM »
At the end of the day, they could still kick your ass whenever they want  :-\

TN

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2007, 10:52:38 AM »
Real figters I have met do not act like that.  It's just the guys that watch The Ultimate Fighter Reality show on Spike that think they can beat Chuck or Randy that act like this.  Most of them have no idea how the real champs carry themselves in public.  Just because they see the fighters warming up in the back before a fight wearing hoodies and shadow boxing, these little wannabees assume that the real fighters walk around like that all the time.  

dodster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2007, 10:58:01 AM »

squad?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2007, 11:05:14 AM »
My band played a country club last night - half the place was a rock club, half was a sports bar, then when the sports end, they open the place up for the band.

There was a UFC fight last night, and it was pretty funny.  College kids showed up of course, to drink and be merry.  but you had some kids waering plastic sweatsuits, taking notes, etc.  Looking all serious and focused.  They were upset the fight ended quickly.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2007, 02:40:23 PM »
I'm sure they looked funny, Rob...but so do you in these pics LOL.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2007, 02:55:11 PM »

haha good job. i hate these posers to.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2007, 02:57:08 PM »
240, aren't Jnco jeans out of style?
Deep Tissue Massage

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2007, 03:01:36 PM »
240 is the next Marilyn Manson!$!$ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2007, 03:05:55 PM »
240 is the next Marilyn Manson!$!$ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hell, next Kylie Minogue even!!!
Deep Tissue Massage

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2007, 03:07:56 PM »

lol did she break her leg or something. looks wicked  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2007, 03:08:55 PM »
yeah, i'm the least stylish guy I know.  And I know a lot of tacky people.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2007, 03:12:25 PM »
yeah, i'm the least stylish guy I know.  And I know a lot of tacky people.

do you ever exchange training tips with the drummer?
Deep Tissue Massage

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2007, 03:13:06 PM »
lol did she break her leg or something. looks wicked  ;D

no, but that would be a cool stage moment.  Memorable.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2007, 03:13:54 PM »
do you ever exchange training tips with the drummer?

nah.  He's very lean, but he's about 120 pounds. 

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2007, 03:22:18 PM »
who's the chick, did the whole band mount her?

that's 240 is back!   :-*
Deep Tissue Massage

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2007, 03:31:56 PM »
nah, that's my singer. she's married. 

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2007, 03:32:54 PM »

Brutally Fierce Stage Presence!

Yeah, the tapout jokers.  If you're 155lbs, we know, you're a fighter.  Consolation prize for not being jacked.  Trust me, fighting comes in real handy...in 4th grade.  In the real world, tough guys go to jail and get butt rammed every time they kick someones ass.  Regardless of how you do in a fight, in a few years, you'll get nailed so many times you're clinically retarded....good career move..hahah
I will say, it is the most primal form of competition.  If I entered one of these and lost, I'd claim I was natural and the other guy was on gear...haha
N

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2007, 04:19:15 PM »

i know exactly what youre talking about. it is unfortunate, and the people who follow this trend are some of the BIGGEST assholes i have ever come in contact with.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2007, 04:29:30 PM »
ufc aint shit compared to pride.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2007, 04:35:41 PM »
Rock & Roll is a tool of the Devil!
a

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2007, 05:15:44 PM »
240, aren't Jnco jeans out of style?

ROFL I was gonna say that. I'm looking for the Kark Kani metal buckles on that guy
$