Author Topic: Skinny Guys At The Gym  (Read 5266 times)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
Skinny Guys At The Gym
« on: April 08, 2007, 11:15:29 PM »

Seriously what is up with these skinny dudes lifting up their shirt to show their "12 pack" in the mirror with other dudes around lifting weights?? This queer was inbetween me and some other guy while we're working out. Then you have queer boy who was curling his 15-20lbs dumbbells and then lift up his shirt to flex his abs ??? Dude at least lift up your shorts moron

Is this queer shit necessary??
#

Patrik15

• Getbig II
Re: Skinny Guys At The Gym
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2007, 11:32:38 PM »
same shit at l.a fitness every night i see someone doing it
Got Lift?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2007, 11:41:54 PM »
You should say, "Damn man, you're shredded!"  Then say, "Maybe one day you'll get over that 200lbs mark and can finally be jacked.  Good abs though little guy."
He should keep his shirt down then.  Yes, abs at 150lbs is pretty much unheard of...crazy!!! :o
N

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2007, 01:52:54 AM »
dont playahate just because you havent seen your abs for 20 years!

ps. they get all the women too!
Z

bodybusiness

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2007, 01:58:40 AM »
ya tell me about it. so i work out at my university gym sometimes and i see these guys all the time. i'll be pressing next to a skinny 'bodybuilder' and it's guaranteed that i will see his abs at least twice before i'm done. when these guys curl i think they workout their abs as well bc they love seeing that in the mirror. would it be wrong for me to just burst out laughing?

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2007, 04:50:42 AM »
Hey the skinny guys figure "at least I have ONE bodypart, let me show it off"! :-\
Although a lot of women super abs appealling, I'd prefer my 19" arm with a 2 pack to a 15 1/2 " arm with a 6 pack any day of the week. I'm a weight lifter not a fitness model!  ;D

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2007, 06:02:25 AM »
Hey the skinny guys figure "at least I have ONE bodypart, let me show it off"! :-\
Although a lot of women super abs appealling, I'd prefer my 19" arm with a 2 pack to a 15 1/2 " arm with a 6 pack any day of the week. I'm a weight lifter not a fitness model!  ;D
well if your in it for the pussy your getting your ass kicked. I'd rather skinny folk  than delusional folk who think there gonna get anywhere impressive as a natural. When most people just think your fat

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2007, 06:03:51 AM »
You should say, "Damn man, you're shredded!"  Then say, "Maybe one day you'll get over that 200lbs mark and can finally be jacked.  Good abs though little guy."
He should keep his shirt down then.  Yes, abs at 150lbs is pretty much unheard of...crazy!!! :o
He could probably destroy all of us on the stair master and is in great PHYSICAL shape.  Not everyone has to be a HUUUUGE bodybuilder.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2007, 06:09:44 AM »
He could probably destroy all of us on the stair master and is in great PHYSICAL shape.  Not everyone has to be a HUUUUGE bodybuilder.
And given genetic limits for a natural it's pointless some people aren't gonna "GETBIG" it goes against there genetics dont worry there still gonna "GET PUSSY" "OH KAY" :-*

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2007, 06:33:03 AM »

Seriously what is up with these skinny dudes lifting up their shirt to show their "12 pack" in the mirror with other dudes around lifting weights?? This queer was inbetween me and some other guy while we're working out. Then you have queer boy who was curling his 15-20lbs dumbbells and then lift up his shirt to flex his abs ??? Dude at least lift up your shorts moron

Its the old:
"I can't do flat dumbbell presses with a pair of 80's (let alone 120's or 140's) if my life depended on it but i'll show my six pack off".
These guys confuse being skinny with being ripped.

PB

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2007, 06:38:43 AM »

Epic jealousy from the blimp.
P

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2007, 06:59:21 AM »
Epic jealousy from the blimp.
More like epic jealosy from the gym twigs that can't push 100lbs if their lives depended on it  :-\

PB

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2007, 07:04:14 AM »
More like epic jealosy from the gym twigs that can't push 100lbs if their lives depended on it  :-\

PB
Idiots are idiots you find me one idiot posing at 120 pounds and i'll find you 100 fat fuck power lifters grunting because there bench ing 250 because somehow the whole gym shouold know there a big strong man ::)

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2007, 07:15:24 AM »
Idiots are idiots you find me one idiot posing at 120 pounds and i'll find you 100 fat fuck power lifters grunting because there bench ing 250 because somehow the whole gym shouold know there a big strong man ::)

HAHAHAHA so true  :)

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2007, 07:18:31 AM »
??? I'm 190lbs in single digit bodyfat and I won all three of my shows. Go lift your little 75lb dumbbells now and throw in a nice ab shot in between sets.

PB

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2007, 07:45:30 AM »
Why do people pay so much attention to what other people are doing in the gym? The only time anyone has pissed me off is when they hog a piece of equipment they arent even using anymore. (ie, talking on the cell phone while sitting on the leg extension machine)

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2007, 07:56:55 AM »
Why do people pay so much attention to what other people are doing in the gym? The only time anyone has pissed me off is when they hog a piece of equipment they arent even using anymore. (ie, talking on the cell phone while sitting on the leg extension machine)
Excellent point.

PB

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2007, 08:13:00 AM »
??? I'm 190lbs in single digit bodyfat and I won all three of my shows. Go lift your little 75lb dumbbells now and throw in a nice ab shot in between sets.

PB
lol your kinda proving my point i really don't care about all your great accomplishments when i'm at the gym. Just the same as you don't wanna her about some scrawny fuck getting loads of pussy for being skinny. IF your a idiot at the gym  your just a idiot. It don't matter what your stats are. So stop complaining about another idiot it's making you sound like one.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2007, 08:24:31 AM »
a few things to remember

we where all born 6-9lbs noone was always jacked up, making fun of someone who is skinny now is stupid because everyone was once there.

now this thread is not about that but felt like saying that.

now I agree most people who come to the gym dont come to train they come to socialize to look around or to try their own style movements, and thats why rarely do you see people in the gym or in the street that are in shape.

if I would own a gym I would install cell phone jammers just like some resturants have, its real annoying.

ever notice everyone on the phone in the gym is making million dollar deals?

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2007, 08:33:08 AM »
lol your kinda proving my point i really don't care about all your great accomplishments when i'm at the gym. Just the same as you don't wanna her about some scrawny fuck getting loads of pussy for being skinny. IF your a idiot at the gym  your just a idiot. It don't matter what your stats are. So stop complaining about another idiot it's making you sound like one.
Don't get your shorts in a knot, I was only jerking your chain. We all brought up some good points.

PB

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2007, 08:46:28 AM »
better than fat powerlifters eh "Big" nav haha ::)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2007, 11:24:43 AM »
And given genetic limits for a natural it's pointless some people aren't gonna "GETBIG" it goes against there genetics dont worry there still gonna "GET PUSSY" "OH KAY" Kiss
That's horseshit.  My genetics suck, is usually a harsh cop out.  Few people ever really realize their genetic potential.  Not everyone can be model thin or jacked to all hell, but with the right diet for a year and proper training, there's no reason most people can't get to where they want.  It's just laziness and lack of faith in ones own abilities.
N

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2007, 11:28:51 AM »
That's horseshit.  My genetics suck, is usually a harsh cop out.  Few people ever really realize their genetic potential.  Not everyone can be model thin or jacked to all hell, but with the right diet for a year and proper training, there's no reason most people can't get to where they want.  It's just laziness and lack of faith in ones own abilities.
I think you better re-phrase that last sentence. You still have to train hard, eat right, bust your ass all hours of the day in the gym. Just because your saucing, it doesn't mean that your getting huge over night my friend. If that last post of yours is an honest reply, then you have a ton of shit to learn about bbdg and the science there of. Like we said before, there is a natural board for so-called drug haters like yourself.

PB

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2007, 11:35:51 AM »
well...you were looking at him now weren't you?
X

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2007, 11:40:39 AM »
Not really disagree with you on that one it's just the idea of get big. Everyone is obessing over becoming the next steve reeves. Which isn't a realistic goal at all. It's the obession that everyone gotta hit 200 pounds without the aid of anabolic's. Way too much important is put on mass. When it should be more important placed on fitness, i.e. runners and other athlete's are considered jokes if the can't bench 300 pounds. It's such a ridicolous stereo type of bodybuilder's and the forum ain't helping this attitude. I mean some people were meant to be big and some were made to fast other's were just made to have six packs.