Author Topic: Validity of Trey Brewer's Claims in New MD???  (Read 4074 times)

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
Validity of Trey Brewer's Claims in New MD???
« on: April 10, 2007, 07:39:41 AM »
He states that when he was 17 he benched 520 in an official meet, and goes on to say if he maxed out he would be benching 650-750lbs, inclining 550-600lbs and squatting 850lbs.

OK i can see him managing the squat with those mammoth fucking legs hes got, but what about the benching? I really dont know alot about him and he seems to be pretty well known on this board so what do you think? I cant believe hes only 21 though!
Scouser on Tour

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Validity of Trey Brewer's Claims in New MD???
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 07:43:29 AM »
hahahaha, bullshit on all of them.

Luv_2build

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 07:44:27 AM »

I agree

AlliedPowers

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2007, 07:45:35 AM »
here we go again.

Trey "Mother Goose" Brewer

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2007, 07:46:20 AM »

lol, that is the one with Avilla in it. I went to Michigan for the weekend and read that on the plane. I couldn't stop laughing, that mag is a piece of crap.

I read 2 lines of "rambling ramano"...I couldn't take anymore.

the Ergopharm guy was a good read though
Here comes the money shot

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2007, 07:48:08 AM »
This baby-boy never squats more than Coleman ::)

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2007, 07:50:33 AM »
He states that when he was 17 he benched 520 in an official meet, and goes on to say if he maxed out he would be benching 650-750lbs, inclining 550-600lbs and squatting 850lbs.

OK i can see him managing the squat with those mammoth fucking legs hes got, but what about the benching? I really dont know alot about him and he seems to be pretty well known on this board so what do you think? I cant believe hes only 21 though!
Absolute bullshit. He's basically claiming to be the strongest 'man' in the world [relative to his age]. All that schmoe spunk has clearly rotted what little braincells he once posessed. Pathetic.

donthate1

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2007, 08:30:09 AM »

Believe it or not those lifts are accurate.  Trey is a power lifter and won Nationals (for all you idiots, this means he was the strongest in the nation) when he was 17 w/ a 520lb bench.  If you don't want to believe his lifts, then don't but they are accurate! 

This will turn out to be a typical thread about Trey w/everyone hating on the fact that he is a true freak. 

Let the hating begin.............

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2007, 08:31:08 AM »
Believe it or not those lifts are accurate.  Trey is a power lifter and won Nationals (for all you idiots, this means he was the strongest in the nation) when he was 17 w/ a 520lb bench.  If you don't want to believe his lifts, then don't but they are accurate! 

This will turn out to be a typical thread about Trey w/everyone hating on the fact that he is a true freak. 

hahahahahahahaha, bullshit, let's see proof, when a 21 year old kid claims lifts that the strongest powerlifters lift proof is required.

Luv_2build

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2007, 08:32:10 AM »

We all know you are his lover.  so instead of talking him up, show us an official powerlifting site that lists his name and the lifts.  Since he won the nationals, that shouldn't be an issue.  Until then shut up

donthate1

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2007, 08:34:37 AM »
hahahahahahahaha, bullshit, let's see proof, when a 21 year old kid claims lifts that the strongest powerlifters lift proof is required.

SquidStain, do you think Trey actually gives a shit what people say on these boards.........Well the answer is NO!  Why does the  truth hurt so bad?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2007, 08:35:16 AM »

SquidStain, do you think Trey actually gives a shit what people say on these boards.........Well the answer is NO!  Why does the  truth hurt so bad?
if you and him don't care why do you feel the need to post?

Luv_2build

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2007, 08:37:55 AM »
again, this was a national level event and he won.  show us the proof

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2007, 08:39:36 AM »

LOL you again...do you shave his swollen butthole too?

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2007, 08:39:59 AM »

He does care. Without the net these 'guys' are nothing. How else will he promote himself? No one takes the mags seriously [except a few 15 year olds from Arkansaw], and a good internet rep is essential for his 'career'.

The best thing for him to do is come to getbig and apologise for lying.

Luv_2build

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2007, 08:46:43 AM »
interesting, i did a google search of his name for the national powerlifting championships in 2002 2003 2004 2005.  and guess what??? not one mention of his name :o  i am pretty sure if he actually put up what you claim and won the nationals he would have come up.  total BS

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2007, 08:48:43 AM »
put these poundage claims in the same place as his 4 cups of rice 4 times a day claims, in the bullshit file.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2007, 08:51:32 AM »
those claims are clearly bullshit ::)

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2007, 08:52:06 AM »
If he won nationals at 17 im sure the records and lifts are somewhere on the internet.  Anybody good at searching powerlifing national orginizations and finding the info?  Hes a big dude.... im sure he moves some serious Iron

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2007, 09:07:47 AM »

Trey Brewer is obviously a bitch.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2007, 09:08:29 AM »

Trey Brewer is obviously a bitch.

-Hedge
hahahahahaha, exactly.

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2007, 09:11:32 AM »
If Hedge cant find any proof then theres none to find in regards to powerlifting

Scouser on Tour

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2007, 09:12:01 AM »
Yeah ..I have to agree with you... You absolutely know  bullshit when when you here it .....Being a professional bullshitter and all.......

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2007, 09:13:41 AM »
http://collegefootball.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=17741

is this the same guy because the numbers are waaaaaaaay off what he was takling about
Scouser on Tour

Luv_2build

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2007, 09:20:40 AM »
http://collegefootball.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=17741

is this the same guy because the numbers are waaaaaaaay off what he was takling about

That would be him, he might also be one of the most imbread looking people i have ever seen