Author Topic: Competition Cycle Schedule - FINAL WEEK  (Read 871 times)

MaxG

• Getbig II
Competition Cycle Schedule - FINAL WEEK
« on: April 11, 2007, 10:02:42 AM »
What is the protocal for Final Week prep? I am using Prop for my Test and just looking to see what the majority does for timing? Do you pull Test out the week prior? Or do you run all the way up till the show? If you run up till the show.. do you leave the dose the same or do you start to decrease? (by the way.. I am not switching to Suspension)

I am using Armidex but still want to be certain that I am not holding any unwanted water. Thanks for your input!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Competition Cycle Schedule - FINAL WEEK
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2007, 11:21:31 AM »
If your on schedual and if your diet plan is on point for the final wk, running the prop up till the day should be fine. Don't over do your carb up, stay on your adex and rely on some moderate fat to help keep you full.

MaxG

• Getbig II
Re: Competition Cycle Schedule - FINAL WEEK
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 08:08:25 AM »
Thanks bro....

I am 2 weeks out and ready to get on stage now. Everything is all in-line! I think I am gong to keep it in pretty close to show. The show in 2 weeks is my prep show. (obviously I want to do good in each)... I then hit my target show 2 weeks there after. Not doing anything crazy from now till then. Just staying full and working on detail. If I do not like results... then I will modify for round 2.