Author Topic: cutting cycle  (Read 1143 times)

jmckin726

• Getbig I
cutting cycle
« on: April 12, 2007, 09:29:58 AM »
Just looking for some opinions, I just posted yesterday that I was going to the doctor... if all goes well... i was thinking about going back on since I've been off for a while.  I was thinking of doing a mild cutting cycle to lean up for the summer.  I am getting some aratest which is a enanthate + prop blend.  Some injectable winstrol which is 50mg per cc, and some Tren which is 100mg per cc.  Now i know the juice may be underdosed but my friend has usually come through with quality gear for years.  I was just hoping someone could give me some ideas on dosing. I was thinking of running 1 cc of each EOD, but wasn't sure how long I should go with this.  I used and Abused gear for about 5 years.  When i first started I used everything and anything I could get my hands on, with some OK results, as I have gotten older I have toned it down quiet a bit with the gear and try to focus more on my nutrition with much better results.  I'm never going to turn pro but would like to compete locally someday. So I just looking for some opinions.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: cutting cycle
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 04:49:05 AM »
Week 1-12 Aratest 750mg per week
Week 6-12 Tren (a?) 100mg eod
Week 6-12  Winny 50mg ed (drink it- don't shoot it)

Arimidex 0.5mg ed
hcg 300-500i.u. every 5 days
Nolva PCT

Not exactly what I would do personally, but this is a reasonable cycle based on the compounds you asked about and the limited goals you expressed.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 06:04:21 AM »
Remember drugs are only a small part of the picture. Diet & cardio play a huge part.

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 06:27:36 AM »
Remember drugs are only a small part of the picture. Diet & cardio play a huge part.

TRUE DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just spot me BITCH!!!