Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
March 22, 2018, 05:59:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: cutting cycle  (Read 997 times)
Getbig I

« on: April 12, 2007, 08:29:58 AM »

Just looking for some opinions, I just posted yesterday that I was going to the doctor... if all goes well... i was thinking about going back on since I've been off for a while.  I was thinking of doing a mild cutting cycle to lean up for the summer.  I am getting some aratest which is a enanthate + prop blend.  Some injectable winstrol which is 50mg per cc, and some Tren which is 100mg per cc.  Now i know the juice may be underdosed but my friend has usually come through with quality gear for years.  I was just hoping someone could give me some ideas on dosing. I was thinking of running 1 cc of each EOD, but wasn't sure how long I should go with this.  I used and Abused gear for about 5 years.  When i first started I used everything and anything I could get my hands on, with some OK results, as I have gotten older I have toned it down quiet a bit with the gear and try to focus more on my nutrition with much better results.  I'm never going to turn pro but would like to compete locally someday. So I just looking for some opinions.
Report to moderator   Logged
Getbig III

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 03:49:05 AM »

Week 1-12 Aratest 750mg per week
Week 6-12 Tren (a?) 100mg eod
Week 6-12  Winny 50mg ed (drink it- don't shoot it)

Arimidex 0.5mg ed
hcg 300-500i.u. every 5 days
Nolva PCT

Not exactly what I would do personally, but this is a reasonable cycle based on the compounds you asked about and the limited goals you expressed.
Getbig V

There can be only one.

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 05:04:21 AM »

Remember drugs are only a small part of the picture. Diet & cardio play a huge part.
Getbig III

It's all about the next shirt size....

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 05:27:36 AM »

Remember drugs are only a small part of the picture. Diet & cardio play a huge part.

TRUE DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just spot me BITCH!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!