Author Topic: Prayer and Religion in Public Life  (Read 634667 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Prayer and Religion in Public Life
« Reply #700 on: December 13, 2019, 09:26:50 PM »
I know what He said by reading what He said.  But thanks for another meaningless troll post. 

whooosh!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #701 on: December 13, 2019, 09:41:26 PM »
Obviously you know more about what Jesus said than.....Jesus....  ::)

Actually, it doesn't take a degree in Theology to understand the teachings of the Nazarene.  Recall if you dare the Jewish leaders belittling the Christ as "just the son of a carpenter", a man who had no learning of worth in the Torah (like them).  You need no degree to see that which is good and worthy of being called so.  But...

But it does take honesty and common sense to understand the teaching of the Nazarene.  Two things that the Jewish leaders and you seem to be lacking.  Don't worry.  You're not alone in that respect.  Look to Straw Man or Prime for example.

Go ahead.  Even in my current state you are no match.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #702 on: December 13, 2019, 10:23:14 PM »
Actually, it doesn't take a degree in Theology to understand the teachings of the Nazarene.  Recall if you dare the Jewish leaders belittling the Christ as "just the son of a carpenter", a man who had no learning of worth in the Torah (like them).  You need no degree to see that which is good and worthy of being called so.  But...

But it does take honesty and common sense to understand the teaching of the Nazarene.  Two things that the Jewish leaders and you seem to be lacking.  Don't worry.  You're not alone in that respect.  Look to Straw Man or Prime for example.

Go ahead.  Even in my current state you are no match.

Your first paragraph.. Nothing to contest.

Second,  Other than the baseless claim I don't understand, cool. 

Your last made me laugh..

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #703 on: December 14, 2019, 07:10:05 AM »
Your first paragraph.. Nothing to contest.

Second,  Other than the baseless claim I don't understand, cool. 

Your last made me laugh..

I speak the truth which you and others here can only make light of, because it is impossible to refute.  I'm not here to make anyone feeeeeel better about their choices in life.  Neither am I here to change the diaper of the liberal mindset.

Your nightmare is the fact that a Christian became as you, that is an atheist, albeit more Atheist and with far greater insight and wit that you and your kindred kunts here will ever possess.  I don't give a flying fuque about the state of your "soul" and there is naught you can do but suffer the humiliation of my words.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #704 on: December 17, 2019, 10:38:03 PM »
Blake Shelton believes in God more than ever, now attends church regularly because of Gwen Stefani
By Jeannie Law, Christian Post Reporter| Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Blake Shelton has publicly thanked his girlfriend, Gwen Stefani, for strengthening his relationship with God and encouraging him to attend church more often.

Shelton told The Tennessean that along with creating music with Stefani, she has also been instrumental in the rededication of his faith.

“I believe in God now more than I ever have in my life,” he told the newspaper. “The biggest part of that is just how [Gwen] came into my life and now our relationship.”

“If you take God out of it, it doesn’t make sense. If you put God into it, everything that’s happened with us makes sense,” he added.

The couple, who are both divorced from their ex-spouses — Miranda Lambert and Gavin Rossdale — began dating in 2015 while working as judges on season nine of NBC's "The Voice."

Currently working on Season 17 together, the couple announced that they are debuting a new single later this month titled “Nobody But You.”

“This was one of those songs where the more I heard it, the more I fell in love with it,” Shelton told E! News. “I also realized how important it is for me and where I am in my life…”

In Shelton's interview with The Tennessean, the CMA winner revealed that Stefani encouraged him to begin attending church on a regular basis. That is what inspired him to “turn a page” in his life, he confessed.

While Shelton’s relationship with God was strengthened this year, he admitted he still drinks and curses more than he should. However, his new music has been loaded with songs about his faith, including his No. 1 country hit, “God’s Country.” In another song titled, “Jesus Got a Tight Grip,” he talks about his actions and God’s love.

https://www.christianpost.com/news/blake-shelton-believes-in-god-more-than-ever-attends-church-regularly-gwen-stefani.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #705 on: December 24, 2019, 01:14:14 PM »
Baltimore Ravens QB Lamar Jackson on who keeps him humble: 'The Lord'
By Jon Ackerman Dec 19, 2019

Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson is enjoying a breakout season, his first as an unquestioned starter in the NFL. After garnering just seven starts as a rookie in 2018, he’s led the Ravens to a 12-2 record so far this season — the best mark in the NFL and the best start in franchise history.

It’s been a great season in Baltimore largely because Jackson is the league MVP frontrunner. He leads the NFL in TD passes (33) and adjusted QB rating (81.3) despite not throwing for a ton of yards. His 2,889 passing yards rank 19th in the league. But the mobile QB has added 1,103 rushing yards through 14 games, making him the eighth leading rusher in the NFL. Jackson has also added seven scores on the ground. He’s the first quarterback in NFL history to throw for at least 2,500 yards and rush for at least 950 yards.

All that has led to Jackson’s first Pro Bowl selection, which was announced by the league on Tuesday, and he was voted to be the AFC’s starting quarterback (unless he and the Ravens make it to the Super Bowl). On Wednesday, Jackson was asked by the media if there is something or someone that keeps him humble while he’s enjoying all this football success.

“The Lord,” he promptly responded. “I give Him all His praise, the glory, the honor, because of what I am. I could have been doing anything, it’s crazy. I’ll be thinking about it, talking to Him throughout the day, like, ‘Man, I appreciate You, I thank You.’ Because if you feel like you’re bigger than the Lord, that’s when all that success die, it goes away. You got to let Him know He’s the reason you [have had] that much success. So I appreciate that from Him. And I’ve got my family around me, my teammates, great teammates, coaching staff. We’ve just got to keep it going and let the Lord know He’s No. 1.”

Sports Spectrum
@Sports_Spectrum
 “I give Him all His praise, the glory, the honor ... When you feel like you’re bigger than the Lord, that’s when all that success die. It goes away.”

Ravens QB Lamar Jackson @Lj_era8 talks about how God keeps him humble.

Embedded video
9:29 AM - Dec 18, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
3,174 people are talking about this
Jackson also gave praise to God three years ago when accepting the Heisman Trophy following his sophomore season at the University of Louisville. He was the youngest player to ever receive college football’s top award.

“First and foremost, before I go further along in my speech, I want to thank my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ,” Jackson said. “Without Him, none of us would be here right now.”

Jackson and the Ravens continue their remarkable season on Sunday in Cleveland, one of two teams to beat Baltimore this year (along with the Chiefs). The Ravens will then close out the regular season at home against Pittsburgh and aim to keep hold of the AFC’s No. 1 seed for the playoffs.

https://sportsspectrum.com/sport/football/2019/12/19/baltimore-ravens-qb-lamar-jackson-the-lord-keeps-him-humble/

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #706 on: December 24, 2019, 04:27:03 PM »
Sellebrtities be they singers, actors, athletes, what have you, suck.  Their faith is phony  and their humility nonexistent.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #707 on: December 24, 2019, 05:06:08 PM »
Sellebrtities be they singers, actors, athletes, what have you, suck.  Their faith is phony  and their humility nonexistent.

Pretty broad brush.  We never really know what's in a person's heart, but I do think some of them are sincere. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #708 on: December 24, 2019, 07:10:48 PM »
Pretty broad brush.  We never really know what's in a person's heart, but I do think some of them are sincere. 

Their egos demand a  broad brush.  I tend to THINK that their actions and not their flaccid words show exactly what lies in their filthy hearts.  I've seen enough false ministers and their followers to know whereof I speak.  If you think otherwise, fine.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #709 on: December 24, 2019, 07:36:05 PM »
Their egos demand a  broad brush.  I tend to THINK that their actions and not their flaccid words show exactly what lies in their filthy hearts.  I've seen enough false ministers and their followers to know whereof I speak.  If you think otherwise, fine.

Just to clarify, we're talking about the ones who are open about their faith and not entertainers, athletes, and actors in general? 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #710 on: December 24, 2019, 08:20:55 PM »
Blake Shelton believes in God more than ever, now attends church regularly because of Gwen Stefani

Blake Shelton has publicly thanked his girlfriend, Gwen Stefani, for strengthening his relationship with God and encouraging him to attend church more often.

Shelton told The Tennessean that along with creating music with Stefani, she has also been instrumental in the rededication of his faith.

“I believe in God now more than I ever have in my life,” he told the newspaper. “The biggest part of that is just how [Gwen] came into my life and now our relationship.”

“If you take God out of it, it doesn’t make sense. If you put God into it, everything that’s happened with us makes sense,” he added.

The couple, who are both divorced from their ex-spouses — Miranda Lambert and Gavin Rossdale — began dating in 2015 while working as judges on season nine of NBC's "The Voice."

Currently working on Season 17 together, the couple announced that they are debuting a new single later this month titled “Nobody But You.”

“This was one of those songs where the more I heard it, the more I fell in love with it,” Shelton told E! News. “I also realized how important it is for me and where I am in my life…”

In Shelton's interview with The Tennessean, the CMA winner revealed that Stefani encouraged him to begin attending church on a regular basis. That is what inspired him to “turn a page” in his life, he confessed.

While Shelton’s relationship with God was strengthened this year, he admitted he still drinks and curses more than he should. However, his new music has been loaded with songs about his faith, including his No. 1 country hit, “God’s Country.” In another song titled, “Jesus Got a Tight Grip,” he talks about his actions and God’s love.

https://www.christianpost.com/news/blake-shelton-believes-in-god-more-than-ever-attends-church-regularly-gwen-stefani.html

Sweet.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #711 on: December 25, 2019, 02:20:32 AM »

Interesting to see devout Christians openly not living according to their stated Biblical beliefs.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #712 on: December 25, 2019, 06:37:16 AM »
Just to clarify, we're talking about the ones who are open about their faith and not entertainers, athletes, and actors in general? 

If I, who no longer believe, were to suddenly announce that I do and yet still behave in a manner totally opposite to my claimed faith, who would believe such nonsense?

The Nazarene spoke of such people. 

…Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness!’…

A tree is known by the fruit it produces.  Trees such as these two sellebrities are barren and with good reason. 

Whitewashed sepulchers.  All clean on the outside that the world pretends to see with understanding, but within full of death and corruption. 

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #713 on: December 25, 2019, 09:45:52 AM »
If I, who no longer believe, were to suddenly announce that I do and yet still behave in a manner totally opposite to my claimed faith, who would believe such nonsense?

…Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness!’…

A tree is known by the fruit it produces.  Trees such as these two sellebrities are barren and with good reason. 

Whitewashed sepulchers.  All clean on the outside that the world pretends to see with understanding, but within full of death and corruption. 

My friend I do care about a great deal you despite limited participation on these boards in recent years.

I know you're in a season of spiritual discouragement and I'm sure with good reason.  I have confidence that you will return to Jesus in due time and I'll continue to lift you up in prayer in the meantime. 

Have a blessed Christmas....you're a good man.

MOS

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #714 on: January 08, 2020, 11:38:05 PM »
Georgia QB Jake Fromm: ‘I Want to Represent Christ the Best I Can’
By Craig Millward | January 2, 2020

(CNSNews.com) -- Following their 26-14 win over Baylor University in the Allstate Sugar Bowl at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, La. on Wednesday, University of Georgia Quarterback Jake Fromm said, “praise God for the opportunity to come out here and play.” He added,  “I want to represent Christ the best I can.”

During his postgame interview with ESPN reporter Holly Rowe, Fromm was asked, “If this is your last game as a Georgia Bulldog, what do you want people to remember about Jake Fromm?”

“I want to represent Christ the best I can,” Fromm responded. “I hope I can reach and influence as many people as possible. I’m thankful to play here, this university is amazing. And to play here every single game, every single moment has been a blessing. I’m so thankful to be able to play here.

Fromm, a junior, had 20 completions on 30 attempts for 250 yards and two touchdowns in the victory. He has not yet decided whether to return for his senior season or enter the 2020 NFL Draft.

Below is a transcript between Fromm and Rowe:

Holly Rowe: “One of the best quarterbacks to play here at Georgia and put a uniform on, how proud were you tonight of the way you were able to connect and this offense was able to move the football?”

Jake Fromm: “This is awesome. Praise God for the opportunity to come out here and play. I think our guys responded well. There was no doubt from our guys who wanted to play, our guys showed up. They played their hearts out and to come out here and play four quarters, to come out here with a victory is a blessing.”

Rowe: “I know nobody will give them the game ball but I really believe your offensive line, this remade offensive line had your back. How did they show up?”

Fromm: “Cade [Mays], Jamaree [Salyer], Warren [Ericson], those guys, they got put in a big role. They stepped up, they played great. So thankful for those guys and their hard work showing off and paying off.”

Rowe: “I know that you have a difficult decision to make in your future but how does it help for you to see the bright future of some of these young receivers around you?”

Fromm” Yeah, absolutely. These guys are stepping up, they’re making plays. The best is ahead for them, no doubt.”

Rowe: “If this is your last game as a Georgia Bulldog, what do you want people to remember about Jake Fromm?”

Fromm: “I want to represent Christ the best I can. I hope I can reach and influence as many people as possible. I’m thankful to play here, this university is amazing. And to play here every single game, every single moment has been a blessing. I’m so thankful to be able to play here.”

Following the interview, Play-by-play Commentator Sean McDonough called Fromm a “class act.”

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-millward/georgia-qb-jake-fromm-i-want-represent-christ-best-i-can?fbclid=IwAR3IA-B_K5kenvzrYdV4SzsQWSStcZeYU58CeJTSLoFaDBlYQwI83JVWx7Y#utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cns&utm_campaign=b-GeorgiaQBFrommRepresentChristBestICan

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #715 on: January 16, 2020, 08:06:16 PM »

word..

Roast Beef Pecs

• Getbig III
« Reply #716 on: July 21, 2020, 09:12:15 AM »
My friend I do care about a great deal you despite limited participation on these boards in recent years.

I know you're in a season of spiritual discouragement and I'm sure with good reason.  I have confidence that you will return to Jesus in due time and I'll continue to lift you up in prayer in the meantime. 

Have a blessed Christmas....you're a good man.

MOS
No he's not. He's a pompous ass.

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #717 on: July 30, 2020, 11:56:14 AM »
Nothing wrong with praying  in public, just don't do it for attention like the bible says.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #718 on: July 30, 2020, 09:13:49 PM »
Nothing wrong with praying  in public, just don't do it for attention like the bible says.

Well, the bible actually says go in your room and close the door. So to do it like the bible says...

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #719 on: November 12, 2020, 12:05:28 PM »
Utah high court weighs case of woman who says church made her listen to audio of her rape

The Utah Supreme Court heard arguments Monday in a case alleging male leaders of a Jehovah’s Witnesses congregation in Roy forced a 15-year-old girl to listen to a recording of a man raping her in 2008.

Lower courts found the church is not liable for the incident under protections of the First Amendment.

The state’s high court has not yet made any ruling, but one justice made his views on the alleged conduct clear.

“The allegation here is a mental and emotional equivalent of waterboarding,” Justice Deno Himonas said. “I’ve been a judge for a long time and a lawyer for a long time. I’ve never seen, in court, anything like this that’s alleged.”

The justice was responding to an attorney for the church who referenced the torture in defending her clients. Lawyer Kara Porter said she would draw a line at such physical harm. But she emphasized the woman in the case alleges intentional infliction of emotional distress.

Attorneys for the woman now in her late 20s argue that lower courts got it wrong when they ruled that the First Amendment shields the church from liability.

They say that Utah’s highest court will set a dangerous precedent if it decides to grant such protection, effectively permitting other harmful conduct by religious organizations like sharing a person’s medical records or repeatedly striking a child in the face.

Porter emphasized that the tribunal was trying to determine whether the girl had sinned, a process the government isn’t permitted to meddle in.

The woman sued the four elders, the Roy church and the religion’s national organization, the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, in Oden’s 2nd District Court in 2016. She alleges she cried, shook visibly and pleaded for them to stop as they played the recording intermittently over the course of at least four hours in 2008. Their goal was to extract a confession that she had voluntarily engaged in sex outside of marriage, her attorneys contend.

She alleges she was 14 years old when the man, a fellow Jehovah’s Witness, 18, bullied her increasingly and began sexually assaulting her in December 2007. She alleges he raped her several times and provided her congregation’s leaders a recording of one instance.

She sought out counseling and medical treatment as she dealt with anxiety, nightmares and poor performance in school, her attorneys say. They note that before she appealed, the 2nd District Court ruled it would have “no hesitation” in sending the case to a jury if it pertained to a secular setting.

The U.S. Supreme Court has held that a government action violates the First Amendment’s prohibition on establishing religion if it fosters an “excessive entanglement with religion.”

The Utah Court of Appeals ruled last year that adjudicating the woman’s legal claim would amount to excessive entanglement because it “requires an inquiry into the appropriateness of the church’s conduct in applying a religious practice and therefore violates the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment.”

https://www.deseret.com/utah/2020/11/9/21557200/utah-supreme-court-case-woman-says-church-made-her-listen-to-audio-of-her-rape-jehovahs-witnesses

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #720 on: November 16, 2020, 08:44:12 PM »
Utah high court weighs case of woman who says church made her listen to audio of her rape

The Utah Supreme Court heard arguments Monday in a case alleging male leaders of a Jehovah’s Witnesses congregation in Roy forced a 15-year-old girl to listen to a recording of a man raping her in 2008.

Lower courts found the church is not liable for the incident under protections of the First Amendment.

The state’s high court has not yet made any ruling, but one justice made his views on the alleged conduct clear.

“The allegation here is a mental and emotional equivalent of waterboarding,” Justice Deno Himonas said. “I’ve been a judge for a long time and a lawyer for a long time. I’ve never seen, in court, anything like this that’s alleged.”

The justice was responding to an attorney for the church who referenced the torture in defending her clients. Lawyer Kara Porter said she would draw a line at such physical harm. But she emphasized the woman in the case alleges intentional infliction of emotional distress.

Attorneys for the woman now in her late 20s argue that lower courts got it wrong when they ruled that the First Amendment shields the church from liability.

They say that Utah’s highest court will set a dangerous precedent if it decides to grant such protection, effectively permitting other harmful conduct by religious organizations like sharing a person’s medical records or repeatedly striking a child in the face.

Porter emphasized that the tribunal was trying to determine whether the girl had sinned, a process the government isn’t permitted to meddle in.

The woman sued the four elders, the Roy church and the religion’s national organization, the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, in Oden’s 2nd District Court in 2016. She alleges she cried, shook visibly and pleaded for them to stop as they played the recording intermittently over the course of at least four hours in 2008. Their goal was to extract a confession that she had voluntarily engaged in sex outside of marriage, her attorneys contend.

She alleges she was 14 years old when the man, a fellow Jehovah’s Witness, 18, bullied her increasingly and began sexually assaulting her in December 2007. She alleges he raped her several times and provided her congregation’s leaders a recording of one instance.

She sought out counseling and medical treatment as she dealt with anxiety, nightmares and poor performance in school, her attorneys say. They note that before she appealed, the 2nd District Court ruled it would have “no hesitation” in sending the case to a jury if it pertained to a secular setting.

The U.S. Supreme Court has held that a government action violates the First Amendment’s prohibition on establishing religion if it fosters an “excessive entanglement with religion.”

The Utah Court of Appeals ruled last year that adjudicating the woman’s legal claim would amount to excessive entanglement because it “requires an inquiry into the appropriateness of the church’s conduct in applying a religious practice and therefore violates the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment.”

https://www.deseret.com/utah/2020/11/9/21557200/utah-supreme-court-case-woman-says-church-made-her-listen-to-audio-of-her-rape-jehovahs-witnesses

can I make a suggestion. You would be better served to create your own thread about the atrocities of religion.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #721 on: November 17, 2020, 03:43:53 AM »
Georgia QB Jake Fromm: ‘I Want to Represent Christ the Best I Can’
By Craig Millward | January 2, 2020

(CNSNews.com) -- Following their 26-14 win over Baylor University in the Allstate Sugar Bowl at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, La. on Wednesday, University of Georgia Quarterback Jake Fromm said, “praise God for the opportunity to come out here and play.” He added,  “I want to represent Christ the best I can.”

During his postgame interview with ESPN reporter Holly Rowe, Fromm was asked, “If this is your last game as a Georgia Bulldog, what do you want people to remember about Jake Fromm?”

“I want to represent Christ the best I can,” Fromm responded. “I hope I can reach and influence as many people as possible. I’m thankful to play here, this university is amazing. And to play here every single game, every single moment has been a blessing. I’m so thankful to be able to play here.

Fromm, a junior, had 20 completions on 30 attempts for 250 yards and two touchdowns in the victory. He has not yet decided whether to return for his senior season or enter the 2020 NFL Draft.

Below is a transcript between Fromm and Rowe:

Holly Rowe: “One of the best quarterbacks to play here at Georgia and put a uniform on, how proud were you tonight of the way you were able to connect and this offense was able to move the football?”

Jake Fromm: “This is awesome. Praise God for the opportunity to come out here and play. I think our guys responded well. There was no doubt from our guys who wanted to play, our guys showed up. They played their hearts out and to come out here and play four quarters, to come out here with a victory is a blessing.”

Rowe: “I know nobody will give them the game ball but I really believe your offensive line, this remade offensive line had your back. How did they show up?”

Fromm: “Cade [Mays], Jamaree [Salyer], Warren [Ericson], those guys, they got put in a big role. They stepped up, they played great. So thankful for those guys and their hard work showing off and paying off.”

Rowe: “I know that you have a difficult decision to make in your future but how does it help for you to see the bright future of some of these young receivers around you?”

Fromm” Yeah, absolutely. These guys are stepping up, they’re making plays. The best is ahead for them, no doubt.”

Rowe: “If this is your last game as a Georgia Bulldog, what do you want people to remember about Jake Fromm?”

Fromm: “I want to represent Christ the best I can. I hope I can reach and influence as many people as possible. I’m thankful to play here, this university is amazing. And to play here every single game, every single moment has been a blessing. I’m so thankful to be able to play here.”

Following the interview, Play-by-play Commentator Sean McDonough called Fromm a “class act.”

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-millward/georgia-qb-jake-fromm-i-want-represent-christ-best-i-can?fbclid=IwAR3IA-B_K5kenvzrYdV4SzsQWSStcZeYU58CeJTSLoFaDBlYQwI83JVWx7Y#utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cns&utm_campaign=b-GeorgiaQBFrommRepresentChristBestICan
I didn't know Christ rode the bench.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #722 on: November 19, 2020, 01:16:01 PM »

This doesn't surprise me too much anymore, Jehovah's Witness Groups have a pretty bad history of mistreating young women.

It does however amaze me that people can be brainwashed so badly that they go along with this stuff like it's normal.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #723 on: November 19, 2020, 01:19:07 PM »
I didn't know Christ rode the bench.

:D

It's a shame God decided to only grace Framm that day, instead of players of the other team.

I'm sure other players wanted to "represent Christ the best they could" too, but unlucky for them.

Better luck next time.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #724 on: November 20, 2020, 03:31:50 AM »
:D

It's a shame God decided to only grace Framm that day, instead of players of the other team.

I'm sure other players wanted to "represent Christ the best they could" too, but unlucky for them.

Better luck next time.
Since most NFL players are christian how does Jesus pick who he will have win the game?  Hebrew coin flip?