Author Topic: bloodpressure  (Read 5369 times)

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
bloodpressure
« on: April 13, 2007, 12:09:56 AM »
is this real but does high bloodpressure run high in blacks.ive always heard that is it a myth or fact and why?disscuss
i

stevenlim

• Getbig II
Re: bloodpressure
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 06:26:28 AM »
FYI,dark surface adsorb heat better,heat boil e blood high.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 07:20:02 AM »
FYI,dark surface adsorb heat better,heat boil e blood high.

hahah

but yes negroids ;D do have a tendency for hypertension. its because of all the chicken.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 07:21:24 AM »
hahah

but yes negroids ;D do have a tendency for hypertension. its because of all the chicken.
are you implying that there is something in watermelon and malt liquor that causes high blood pressure?

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2007, 10:09:52 AM »
no i thought  it was all the afrosheen in their hair that gets their blood al warmed up or better yet the ash on there skin .but seriously why are they known for hypertension?
i

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2007, 11:38:24 AM »
They also lead in prostate cancers.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2007, 12:25:51 PM »
are you implying that there is something in watermelon and malt liquor that causes high blood pressure?

hahaha

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2007, 03:09:02 PM »
my guess is thats its more of a genetic factor. just like they can get sickle cell anemia.
irongearco.com

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2007, 01:34:42 PM »
my guess is that watermelon and fried chicked have loads of sodium hope this helps :P
i

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2007, 03:15:09 PM »
Bad diet due to poverty.  Same with their increased rates of diabetes and pancreatic cancer.

Any evidence to the contrary, let me know though.

Not due to their socio economic status.

African americans do have a higher incidence of hypertension, several theories have been made. There is no real "evidence" for why, as it would be very difficult to prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

The best theory I remember hearing in medschool way back when, was that the africans who were shipped over the atlantic and survived the trip had a much higher threshold for retaining salt (therefore not dying on the trip over due to salt wasting)....this affinity for salt has led the surviving progeny of these people to have high blood pressure.

No evidence to back it up tho.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2007, 05:30:43 PM »
i would say socioeconomic status has alot to do with it. affluent people usually have lower safety factors across the board. however, black affluents still have higher systolic/dystolic numbers when group comparisons are made. there is a genetic predisposition.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2007, 08:46:10 AM »
Wow, what a racially toned thread this turned out to be..... :(

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2007, 09:21:45 AM »
hey, you try makin it through 7 attempted drive-bys, 14 drug deals gone bad, 60 points of crack and 8/9 jail visits by 6 neegas named 'bubba' per week and see if you don't have some mutha fuckin blood pressure issues.

#### please!

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2007, 11:43:28 PM »
yea or the countless amount of times they have been close to getting napped by the po po for burglurizing someones home or locker.
i

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2007, 06:45:34 AM »
Wow, what a racially toned thread this turned out to be..... :(

more blacks live in poverty then whites, nothing racist about it, its a fact.

with lower socio economic status comes poor health care, food, and living conditions ala more stress.

people who see that as racist are the ones who wont do shit about it. i would hate to hear a black man bitch about this being because of racism, its a fact, do something to change it insted of pointing fingers. everyone should help out, but african americans,  jamacan's, africans etc should be the leaders or doing the most about it. after all the jews came out alright with much more oppression in multiple parts of the world. slavery and racism isnt a unique experience.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2007, 06:49:56 AM »
more blacks live in poverty then whites, nothing racist about it, its a fact.

with lower socio economic status comes poor health care, food, and living conditions ala more stress.

people who see that as racist are the ones who wont do shit about it. i would hate to hear a black man bitch about this being because of racism, its a fact, do something to change it insted of pointing fingers. everyone should help out, but african americans,  jamacan's, africans etc should be the leaders or doing the most about it. after all the jews came out alright with much more oppression in multiple parts of the world. slavery and racism isnt a unique experience.

Not trying to be inflammatory, but Jamaicans are of all races so that comment doesn't really apply.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2007, 06:13:25 AM »
Not trying to be inflammatory, but Jamaicans are of all races so that comment doesn't really apply.

sorry my mistake. ignorance kills.