Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 27, 2014, 03:00:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You never know...  (Read 604 times)
Always Sore
Getbig V

Catch it..Like herpes!

« on: April 14, 2007, 08:32:28 AM »

I finally got around last night to flipping thru a stack of magazines I had stacking up unread when I found the Feb or Mar issue of MD. I had placed 3rd (tied) in there monthly 500 word contest on there website and my stupid handle was in the magazine. If I knew back when I picked it out as a stupid throw away name that it would some day end up in print I would have given it more thought. What a stupid name I have created for myself... Grin

Just sharing.

And before danialson takes a shot (hey Bro  Grin) no I don't have blue boy in the stack or anythign else you might want to read so don't ask...Is it next week yet... Grin
Report to moderator   Logged
dan18
Getbig IV

I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2007, 08:37:20 AM »

I finally got around last night to flipping thru a stack of magazines I had stacking up unread when I found the Feb or Mar issue of MD. I had placed 3rd (tied) in there monthly 500 word contest on there website and my stupid handle was in the magazine. If I knew back when I picked it out as a stupid throw away name that it would some day end up in print I would have given it more thought. What a stupid name I have created for myself... Grin

Just sharing.

And befor danialson takes a shot (hey Bro  Grin) no I don't have blue boy in the stack or anythign else you might want to read so don't ask...Is it next week yet... Grin
FREAK

* blueboy.jpg (14.75 KB, 238x347 - viewed 59 times.)

p
Always Sore
Getbig V

Catch it..Like herpes!

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2007, 08:39:41 AM »

Actually  Lips sealed
dan18
Getbig IV

I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2007, 08:43:37 AM »

Actually  Lips sealed

why would you show me this Angry

please fed ex to 1414 bunghole lane, windy hole california 14784 Grin 

p
danielson
Getbig V

Basile likes young lads

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2007, 08:56:17 AM »

Just sharing.

And before danialson takes a shot (hey Bro  Grin) no I don't have blue boy in the stack or anythign else you might want to read so don't ask...Is it next week yet... Grin

You should have let me know you wanted to win that contest over there that month. Thats the month I (along with help from my getbig brothers) rigged it. Grin

E
Always Sore
Getbig V

Catch it..Like herpes!

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2007, 09:00:20 AM »

You should have let me know you wanted to win that contest over there that month. Thats the month I (along with help from my getbig brothers) rigged it. Grin

Good to know for the furture...thanks.
danielson
Getbig V

Basile likes young lads

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2007, 09:01:12 AM »

Good to know for the furture...thanks.

Can't do it anymore, I did it to show them how dumb their rules are, so they changed them.

E
Always Sore
Getbig V

Catch it..Like herpes!

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2007, 09:02:57 AM »

Can't do it anymore, I did it to show them how dumb their rules are, so they changed them.
I understand I was being sarcastic, have a good weekend man I am out...... Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!