Author Topic: You never know...  (Read 1262 times)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
You never know...
« on: April 14, 2007, 08:32:28 AM »
I finally got around last night to flipping thru a stack of magazines I had stacking up unread when I found the Feb or Mar issue of MD. I had placed 3rd (tied) in there monthly 500 word contest on there website and my stupid handle was in the magazine. If I knew back when I picked it out as a stupid throw away name that it would some day end up in print I would have given it more thought. What a stupid name I have created for myself... ;D

Just sharing.

And before danialson takes a shot (hey Bro  ;D) no I don't have blue boy in the stack or anythign else you might want to read so don't ask...Is it next week yet... ;D

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: You never know...
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2007, 08:37:20 AM »
I finally got around last night to flipping thru a stack of magazines I had stacking up unread when I found the Feb or Mar issue of MD. I had placed 3rd (tied) in there monthly 500 word contest on there website and my stupid handle was in the magazine. If I knew back when I picked it out as a stupid throw away name that it would some day end up in print I would have given it more thought. What a stupid name I have created for myself... ;D

Just sharing.

And befor danialson takes a shot (hey Bro  ;D) no I don't have blue boy in the stack or anythign else you might want to read so don't ask...Is it next week yet... ;D
FREAK

p

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2007, 08:39:41 AM »
Actually  :-X

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2007, 08:43:37 AM »
Actually  :-X

why would you show me this >:(

please fed ex to 1414 bunghole lane, windy hole california 14784 ;D 
p

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2007, 08:56:17 AM »

Just sharing.

And before danialson takes a shot (hey Bro  ;D) no I don't have blue boy in the stack or anythign else you might want to read so don't ask...Is it next week yet... ;D

You should have let me know you wanted to win that contest over there that month. Thats the month I (along with help from my getbig brothers) rigged it. ;D
E

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2007, 09:00:20 AM »
You should have let me know you wanted to win that contest over there that month. Thats the month I (along with help from my getbig brothers) rigged it. ;D

Good to know for the furture...thanks.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2007, 09:01:12 AM »
Good to know for the furture...thanks.

Can't do it anymore, I did it to show them how dumb their rules are, so they changed them.
E

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2007, 09:02:57 AM »
Can't do it anymore, I did it to show them how dumb their rules are, so they changed them.
I understand I was being sarcastic, have a good weekend man I am out...... :)