Author Topic: issue: gyno aka bitchtits  (Read 11296 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: issue: gyno aka bitchtits
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2007, 07:18:17 PM »
I have a really stupid question.

Do women (who bulk, get fat, use gear) get gyno too?

Or by its very definition is that not realistic?

For women, gyno is the normal and preferred condition.  A women that didn't have "gyno" (enlarged breast tissue in the presence of estrogen) wouldn't have tits.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

MinuteMan

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • F.T.W
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2007, 07:18:26 PM »
You know, the cheap solution to your problem: Stay in constant "bulking mode". ;D

-Hedge
yes like squadfather and the rest of the fat boy squad.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2007, 07:22:59 PM »
For women, gyno is the normal and preferred condition.  A women that didn't have "gyno" (enlarged breast tissue in the presence of estrogen) wouldn't have tits.  ::)

ah, okay. 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2007, 07:32:34 PM »
i dont know, when i was cut there was less gyno thats for sure. but still there was some.
I think it's just fat. Is the tissue hard and fibrous? I would suggest just dieting down to ripped condition. You could try some pharmaceuticals as well of course. Maybe some andractim gel with a touch of anti-estrogen to shift the hormonal profile.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2007, 08:13:52 PM »
I have a really stupid question.

Do women (who bulk, get fat, use gear) get gyno too?

Or by its very definition is that not realistic?

that is a tupid question especially because you are one, everyone knows that. You just lost all credibility on topics dealing with women
gotta love life

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2007, 08:15:23 PM »
Your best bet is to take Nolvadex, I've read anywhere up to 120mg/day to get rid of gyno.

If that doesn't work, your only option is surgery.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2007, 09:12:17 PM »
How epistane battles gyno (from their site) HAVOC is a better overall product, but is not marketed to treat gyno

Estradiol is the strongest form of estrogen in the human body, effecting several organs. Estradiol enters cells freely and interacts with a cytoplasmic target cell receptor (ERα and ERβ). When the estrogen receptor has bound its ligand it can enter the nucleus of the target cell and regulate gene transcription which leads to formation of messenger RNA. The mRNA interacts with ribosomes to produce specific proteins that express the effect of estradiol upon the target cell. Epistane™ works by binding and deactivating the ERβ so that no estrodiol-elicited effects can be carried out in the cell. In the case of breast tissue ERβ is the primary target receptor responsible for growth and proliferation. Epistane™ binds to the ERβ and not only disables the receptor from binding to estradiol, it actually puts the cell in an estrogen deprived state, which decreases the cells viability and leads to a decrease in size and eventual cell death. Other SERMs also block the ERβ receptor and AI’s even block the formation of Estradiol from testosterone conversion. However, the effectiveness at the receptor and long term side effects vary. Epistane™ has been shown to have one of the strongest and longest effects at the binding site, with minimal side effects when compared to other anti-estrogens.

-

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2007, 09:13:34 PM »
If you have prolactin related gyno.......good luck brotha
-

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2007, 09:18:29 PM »
I had this problem myself and found that 20mg Nolva / day reduced it considerably.  Might work for you?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2007, 09:22:07 PM »
that is a tupid question especially because you are one, everyone knows that. You just lost all credibility on topics dealing with women

meltdown.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2007, 09:27:39 PM »
meltdown.
dude that guy wants your cock bad ;D

bench

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2007, 09:39:08 PM »
dude that guy wants your cock bad ;D

bench

dude he doesn't have a cock
gotta love life

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2007, 03:44:31 AM »
well i have too much information about it now, some say havoc is best for it. other say letro, alimidex, nolvadex, and others say dont wase your money on such products, you can try Omega fatty acid. Ill start somehere i just want something hat i dont have to do PCT, more simple. I quess ill start off with Omega fatty acid and nolvadex.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2007, 05:12:38 AM »
well i have too much information about it now, some say havoc is best for it. other say letro, alimidex, nolvadex, and others say dont wase your money on such products, you can try Omega fatty acid. Ill start somehere i just want something hat i dont have to do PCT, more simple. I quess ill start off with Omega fatty acid and nolvadex.
Never heard of Omega fatty acids for this. I have heard of using flax seed oil. This was a long time ago, but flax contains natural SERMs that some felt "dissolved" gyno. You had to use like 4 tablespoons per day. Wouldn't hurt to try I guess.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2007, 05:29:52 AM »
Never heard of Omega fatty acids for this. I have heard of using flax seed oil. This was a long time ago, but flax contains natural SERMs that some felt "dissolved" gyno. You had to use like 4 tablespoons per day. Wouldn't hurt to try I guess.
yes its the omega3 fatty acid (cold-processed unrefined flaxseed oil)

best brand i heard Udo's choice ultimate oil blend

im gonna use total of 1400ml  in 6 weeks.

first week 10 ml a day, up to 50 ml a day in week 5.

thats the first thing that im gonna try, its also the safest thing of them all. if it doesnt help ill try something like high doses of nolvadex or lipoderm-ultra or havoc.

also im trying to diet, i have both fat and gyno. when i was really cut 4 yearsa ago, the chest lookd much better, bt the gyno was stillt here just less noticable.

Tokyo Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2007, 06:35:46 AM »
if you have childhood gyno you could take all the nolvadex and anti estrogen supplements in the world and you won't see much of a change - they're used for prevention and not removal... ask anyone who's used it. The fatty tissue is there and there to stay and can only be removed surgically.

If you're gonna try these supplements fully research the other side effects and work out if it's worth the risk. probably not..

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2007, 09:24:14 AM »
dude he doesn't have a cock
you would know ;D

bench

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2007, 09:26:03 AM »
That is false.  Nolva is not only used for prevention, it can REMOVE in some cases (not all).  For childhood gyno, its very, very unlikely.  For recent gyno, there is a chance nolva can remove it.  The other products mentioned will not remove it, only prevent it.

I wouldn't use Nolva for prevention though since there are other superior products these days.

what product would you recommend in my case?

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2007, 09:28:45 AM »
you would know ;D

bench

I'm not sure if that slams him (because you admit he doesn't have one) or me more...
gotta love life

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2007, 09:58:16 AM »
if you have childhood gyno you could take all the nolvadex and anti estrogen supplements in the world and you won't see much of a change - they're used for prevention and not removal... ask anyone who's used it. The fatty tissue is there and there to stay and can only be removed surgically.

That's what I've been trying to tell him.  But since that's not what he wants to hear, he's gonna forge ahead wasting his money and pinning his hopes on supplements, which have zero chance of success.
Ron: "I am lazy."

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2007, 11:43:36 AM »

That's what I've been trying to tell him.  But since that's not what he wants to hear, he's gonna forge ahead wasting his money and pinning his hopes on supplements, which have zero chance of success.

goat look on the first pag, i posted a link about reloxifen, 38 people were tested with puberal gyno, 3-9 months, 86% reduced their gyno by 50%.

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2007, 06:58:36 PM »

You're talking about a one-time surgery that eliminates the problem permanently.  But hey, whatever floats your titties boat.

Not always the case.  Gyno can comeback.

RancherRanger

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2007, 12:07:27 PM »
There isn't reallya cure for gyno minus surgery.  Some people that have lower body fats can eliminate minor gyno but once they put a little weight back on, it's reoccurs.  Talk to a plastic surgeon.