Author Topic: Dennis Wolf  (Read 6444 times)

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
Re: Dennis Wolf
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2007, 05:26:31 AM »
Doesn't this back up my argument?

Jay Cutler is Mr Olympia. I was saying that you can get to the top in spite of certain genetics attributes, you appear to be agreeing, under the guise of disagreeing.

I am saying that of course a BBer will think his body is the best. You think Arnold would say he wish he had Sergio's arms or that Sergio would say he wished he had Arnolds arms, both were great but neither would be correct because it's a personal opinion and their obvious choice would be to say they would want the body parts they already have.
I

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2007, 05:39:42 AM »

I am saying that of course a BBer will think his body is the best. You think Arnold would say he wish he had Sergio's arms or that Sergio would say he wished he had Arnolds arms, both were great but neither would be correct because it's a personal opinion and their obvious choice would be to say they would want the body parts they already have.

Okay, this is true, I simply meant to say that long biceps are not even a negative point. Kevin's arms are considered the best ever by some people, and arms like his would not work against Wolf in the slightest. It's not bad in the same way as having a bigger left side than right, or a torn muscle or something.

I didn't simply mean Kevin likes his own arms because they're his own. In fact, his long biceps insertions are objectively not a bad thing. Judges rate his arms very highly, they haven't hindered him. End.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2007, 05:43:59 AM »
Okay, this is true, I simply meant to say that long biceps are not even a negative point. Kevin's arms are considered the best ever by some people, and arms like his would not work against Wolf in the slightest. It's not bad in the same way as having a bigger left side than right, or a torn muscle or something.

I didn't simply mean Kevin likes his own arms because they're his own. In fact, his long biceps insertions are objectively not a bad thing. Judges rate his arms very highly, they haven't hindered him. End.

Well even long or short biceps can have their advantages and disadvantages. Some with long ones look bad and some don't, Kev happens to have the good kind where as Derik Farnsworth doesn't and Ronnie happens to have good short ones where Kamali doesn't.
I

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2007, 05:46:14 AM »
Okay well then I guess the best I can do is to say Wolf's kind aren't necessarily bad.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2007, 05:49:26 AM »
Okay well then I guess the best I can do is to say Wolf's kind aren't necessarily bad.

I think Wolf's arms look great but I also wouldn't say they are necessarily long, now Melvin Anthony he has long biceps but they are also good.
I

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2007, 05:53:03 AM »

I think Wolf's arms look great but I also would say they are necessarily long, now Melvin Anthony he has long biceps but they are also good.

They are necessarily long? Does this mean they have to be long? This doesn't totally make sense, but that's cool we agree on his arms looking great!

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2007, 05:56:55 AM »
okay "bear" hahah oh brother what a fucking name.
$

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2007, 06:00:08 AM »

First name "muscle'.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 18, 2007, 06:03:54 AM »
They are necessarily long? Does this mean they have to be long? This doesn't totally make sense, but that's cool we agree on his arms looking great!

My bad i fixed it, I meant "wouldn't". ;D
I

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: April 18, 2007, 07:13:27 AM »

Haha my mistake, we don't have big gay beardy fat men terminology in England quite like the Americans, I should have investigated further before creating my account.

All 'broadstreetbruiser' connotes to me is the famously unpopular gay WWF gang who never won a match from about 8 years ago?

What I said makes sense anyway, cheers Mike for not ripping into me, lol, I get what you mean now!

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2007, 11:32:21 AM »
Haha my mistake, we don't have big gay beardy fat men terminology in England quite like the Americans, I should have investigated further before creating my account.

All 'broadstreetbruiser' connotes to me is the famously unpopular gay WWF gang who never won a match from about 8 years ago?

What I said makes sense anyway, cheers Mike for not ripping into me, lol, I get what you mean now!

HAHAHA yeah I usually get rude with people but you seem like a nice dude and not the type to sit around and make childesh remarks, I can act like an adult sometimes ;D

I am pretty sure he if refering to Broad Street in Philedelphia, it's a really happining place around here. I live about 30-40mins from there.
I