Author Topic: Counter-Strike and The Virginia Tech. Massacre related?  (Read 4238 times)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
Re: Counter-Strike and The Virginia Tech. Massacre related?
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2007, 12:19:51 PM »
Actually that's untrue, some did take action including a professor and students blocking the doors. I was talking about the "security" and cops around, anyway.
They held a door shut AFTER he left the room, anyone would have done that.

As far as blaming cops and security, thats totally idiotic and blame seeking.

Watch any cop show, if shooting is going on in a house or building, do they blindly run into the house?  Well no, you have to consider their safety also, they aren't cops to be sacrificial lambs dude and run straight into gunfire.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2007, 12:20:30 PM »
Actually that's untrue, some did take action including a professor and students blocking the doors. I was talking about the "security" and cops around, anyway.

That's not what I meant. I mean, when someone is literally pointing a gun at your head, about to shoot you at gunpoint!

The security and cops failed miserably.  >:(

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2007, 12:21:32 PM »
That's not what I meant. I mean, when someone is literally pointing a gun at your head, about to shoot you at gunpoint!

The security and cops failed miserably.  >:(

That was my point; no one was talking about pointing a gun.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2007, 12:22:10 PM »
They held a door shut AFTER he left the room, anyone would have done that.

As far as blaming cops and security, thats totally idiotic and blame seeking.

Watch any cop show, if shooting is going on in a house or building, do they blindly run into the house?  Well no, you have to consider their safety also, they aren't cops to be sacrificial lambs dude and run straight into gunfire.

No, they didn't immediately block the door until someone shouted to do it, genius. they did it before he came in.

Watch any cop show...this is your substitute for common sense?

affy

« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2007, 12:24:37 PM »
Anyone hear about the 75 year old Holocaust survivor Professor who held the door shut so that he could save the kids and they could get cover

the gunman eventually got in a shot the old guy multiple times...but damn, the guy was a badass.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2007, 12:25:27 PM »
So Pumpster what you're saying is that if you'd have been standing out in the yard with your loaded gun in your holster, you'd have marched right up into that place and put a stop to all that bullshit, huh?  

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2007, 12:25:40 PM »
Anyone hear about the 75 year old Holocaust survivor Professor who held the door shut so that he could save the kids and they could get cover

the gunman eventually got in a shot the old guy multiple times...but damn, the guy was a badass.

That's what i'm saying, he was shot in the face while they jumped out the window. Old Cock would never consider that, meanwhile the geniuses here are claiming no one tried to do anything.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2007, 12:27:28 PM »
So Pumpster what you're saying is that if you'd have been standing out in the yard with your loaded gun in your holster, you'd have marched right up into that place and put a stop to all that bullshit, huh?  

You're almost too stupid to bother answering.

Someone who signs up for that type of work would have to do more than stand there. Not crazily rushing in like you're suggesting, but more than what was done. Glad i could educate you on common sense.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2007, 12:28:53 PM »

Someone who signs up for that type of work would have to do more than stand there. Not crazily rushing in like you're suggesting, but more than what was done. Glad i could educate you on common sense.

So you'd have got on your walkie talkie and set up a detailed counter-strike, huh?  Secured the fucking perimeter, huh?  Shit, you'd have thrown a rock through the window at that little bastard, OR SOMETHIN', huh?   

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2007, 12:29:08 PM »

Couldn't stand the heat, stayed out the kitchen.   :-\

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2007, 12:29:19 PM »
So you'd have set up a detailed counter-strike and secured the fucking perimeter, huh? 

Put words into your own mouth, genius. hahahaahahahah

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2007, 12:34:47 PM »
Well I guess it's a shame that you weren't on duty at that campus yesterday, Pumpster.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2007, 12:38:40 PM »
So you'd have got on your walkie talkie and set up a detailed counter-strike, huh?  Secured the fucking perimeter, huh?  Shit, you'd have thrown a rock through the window at that little bastard, OR SOMETHIN', huh?   

You're really bright, having figured out that the only possibilities are either what was done or a "counter-strike" bwahaahahahahah I feel sorry for your limitations.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2007, 12:39:15 PM »
Well I guess it's a shame that you weren't on duty at that campus yesterday, Pumpster.

Great post there chief, about as useful as the guards.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2007, 12:48:35 PM »

Doesn't it say "to protect and serve" on the sides of their cars.

They were literally standing there doing NOTHING while this guy was killing people.

Sorry but Cops can retire after 20 years with a juicy fucking pension because IN MOMENTS LIKE THIS YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO FUCKING DO SOMETHING.  IT'S YOUR JOB.

evry one of those fucking cowards should be canned with no pension immediately

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2007, 12:58:01 PM »

They were literally standing there doing NOTHING while this guy was killing people.

Sorry but Cops can retire after 20 years with a juicy fucking pension because IN MOMENTS LIKE THIS YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO FUCKING DO SOMETHING.  IT'S YOUR JOB.

APPARENTLY THIS IS HARD TO COMPREHEND FOR GETBIG BLOCKHEADZ  :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2007, 01:00:31 PM »
But eventually somehow you will link this to george bush in some big conspiracy.  Lemme guess, one person in that classroom had information on 9/11 and bush told him to take the entire class out.

I voted for Bush twice, you gungrabbing hippie.

I blame the police/administration who didn't close that campus in the 2 hours after they discovered a double homicide, and no shooter.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2007, 01:02:02 PM »

actually you did no education.  you sounded like jethro on beverly hillbilliies, you just said UM THEY COULD HAVE DONE SUMTHIN!

so educate us brilliant one, what would you have done, gone rambo or bruce willis, done some tuck and rolls, dove through a window, fired at him between your legs as you rolled.  i'm sure in 2 minutes you could have looked out the window and hollered , 'its all clear fellas, come on in and get this corpse'  and then blown the smoke off the barrel of your gun?
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2007, 01:03:48 PM »

Juicy fucking pension?  at best they make 30K a year and would draw 50% pension.  You are right, these bastards are gonna be bloody rich on 15K a year!  If they are getting that kind of money, we should take their bullet proof vests away from them.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2007, 01:24:49 PM »
Juicy fucking pension?  at best they make 30K a year and would draw 50% pension.  You are right, these bastards are gonna be bloody rich on 15K a year!  If they are getting that kind of money, we should take their bullet proof vests away from them.

What planet are you from?

In suffolk county where I live cops make 95K. that's just a regular cop.  Never mind if you are a DT and have some education behind you

If you join the force when you are 25 that means at 45 you can retire still a young man with 45k TAX FREE and full medical.  That is nothing to sneeze at and is the primary reason people become cops.

What other job ON EARTH offers that?  the trade off is your ass might be on the line and you are expected to answer the bell

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2007, 01:32:25 PM »
actually you did no education.  you sounded like jethro on beverly hillbilliies, you just said UM THEY COULD HAVE DONE SUMTHIN!

so educate us brilliant one, what would you have done, gone rambo or bruce willis, done some tuck and rolls, dove through a window, fired at him between your legs as you rolled.  i'm sure in 2 minutes you could have looked out the window and hollered , 'its all clear fellas, come on in and get this corpse'  and then blown the smoke off the barrel of your gun?

Priceless white trash speak. YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWW Too much COPS; you've gotten it wrong every time, try reading the news. Too bad someone as clueless as you couldn't have been in one of the classrooms in place of someone worthwhile.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2007, 05:02:00 PM »
What's the point of you guys arguing about something that won't serve as a bill in the constitution?
#

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2007, 05:20:33 PM »
Personally, I'm sure he's played some violent games in his lifetime but if they did influence him it's because he's insane. And that makes him more prone to acting out that kind of virtual behavior.
~

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2007, 07:12:55 PM »
Dude figgs that's messed up lol
#

body88

« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2007, 10:55:36 PM »
Personally, I'm sure he's played some violent games in his lifetime but if they did influence him it's because he's insane. And that makes him more prone to acting out that kind of virtual behavior.

You think that shit is funny?