Author Topic: Bob Chick pathetic trainer?  (Read 6845 times)

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
Re: Bob Chick pathetic trainer?
« Reply #75 on: April 18, 2007, 06:12:52 AM »
Alexxx,

I don't understand...I have a enormous amount of respect for all Pro and their level of commitment and knowledge. I believe it is arrogance and ignorance to think otherwise.

Seriously... what knowledge? Forget PRO, most Nat level NPC dont even have jobs, or a college degree.

IFBB PRO bbers are PRO's in SPITE of what they do, not because of what they do.

hope this helps.

Capt._America

• Getbig II
  • Would rather be feared than respected
« Reply #76 on: April 18, 2007, 06:53:32 AM »
sounds like another skinny jealous loser who breaks his back lifting huge poundages for 2 reps only to look skinny and small, whatever Bob is doing is working fine for him, the man is huge.

Yeah and got that way naturally

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #77 on: April 18, 2007, 07:03:59 AM »
all chic's responses were dead on,all about adapting your body to what work's and it takes year's to get that and each time you have it figured out change again.same with diet ,and u will continue to enjoy training for the long haul,no sense to be built for short time in your training life and then get out of shape from boredom or lifestyle change and then say "you should of saw me 10 yrs ago"

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #78 on: April 18, 2007, 07:16:43 AM »
If more people ate, slept and trained like Ronnie then their would have been more mr. Olympias!
just push some weight!

eddiebubble

• Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: April 18, 2007, 07:41:52 AM »

"TRAIN SMARTER, NOT HARDER!"

Taking steroids is not smart and you don't need to train hard when on them. In-fact you don't even need to workout at all and you'll still grow. Try being really smart and train drug free which I doubt you or any other pro has ever done.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 18, 2007, 07:46:20 AM »

translation=you go to the gym and squat 500 for 2 reps with your 19 inch bird legs and try to impress people and hate on the guy with 30 inch legs leg pressing 3 plates on each side of the leg press correctly.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #81 on: April 18, 2007, 07:47:42 AM »
Taking steroids is not smart and you don't need to train hard when on them. In-fact you don't even need to workout at all and you'll still grow. Try being really smart and train drug free which I doubt you or any other pro has ever done.

you must be a monster ::)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #82 on: April 18, 2007, 08:35:25 AM »

Whaaaaaat?

You mean, I could've saved myself all those needless workouts and time in the gym...?

Shit...NOW you tell me.............SON OF A..!!!

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #83 on: April 18, 2007, 08:37:26 AM »

you are fat, delusional, obsessed with cock and you live with your mexican step father. go get a donut chubby
$

Tamer Razor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: April 18, 2007, 08:49:51 AM »
Seriously... what knowledge? Forget PRO, most Nat level NPC dont even have jobs, or a college degree.

IFBB PRO bbers are PRO's in SPITE of what they do, not because of what they do.

hope this helps.

More and more you show your lack of understanding and TOTAL ignorance in Bodybuilding. You know nothing about the history of BB. Genetics and Knowledge are essential components in BB. Arnold had amazing genetics but his knowloge was instrumental to his success. Please pick up a weight once in your life before posting something so ridiculous.