Author Topic: David Henry: BFTO 2006 video  (Read 3478 times)

StillTippin

• Getbig III
Re: David Henry: BFTO 2006 video
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2007, 10:24:32 AM »
I'l have to give them a try if that's a legit exercise though I'm not really sure exactly how that works a bicep more so than a standard curl. EITHER WAY!

Don't know if it's that it actually works it MORE than a standard curl, just that it's a very different angle and feel.  You can use alot more weight than a regular curl because you're not holding the weight out in front of you.  If you think about how the bicep works then it seems that drag curls would be pretty effective at hitting the entire muscle including both the origin and insertion imo.  Definetly something I'm gonna try.  Too bad I just got back from doing arms.  My arms are still shaking from doing 21's, lol.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: David Henry: BFTO 2006 video
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2007, 06:00:41 PM »
Man I did not realize how small David is until I watched that vid.  There was A guy on my high school wrestling team who was as big as David and he was natural.  I do like the body drag curls though.  I used to do them my self.   Great pump.

Look, David is a very short man.  In fact he is embarrassingly short. 

I agree, it is fun to pick on tiny men.  Look at all the flak people like Lee Priest, Danny Padilla, Franco and Eric Bui cop because they are just so-damn-short.   

Arnold always found the short bodybuilders to be absolutely hilarious.

Long live the short and angry muscle head!