Author Topic: MY DOG PUKES YELLOW STUFF EVERY OTHER DAY!!!!!!  (Read 2748 times)

Alex23

MY DOG PUKES YELLOW STUFF EVERY OTHER DAY!!!!!!
« on: April 20, 2007, 02:41:31 AM »
Gets excited on an empty stomach and pukes bile?  ???

Discuss.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
Re: MY DOG PUKES YELLOW STUFF EVERY OTHER DAY!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 03:15:32 AM »
Does he eat alot of grass when you take him outside after he puked Alex?
?

Alex23

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2007, 08:48:01 AM »
Does he eat alot of grass when you take him outside after he puked Alex?

Actually she doesn't. But she's a chewer; wires, clothing, anything. Been watching her closely couple of days and didn't happened in 2 days. Also removed the rawhides, she eats those like Kamali on EQ.

She never pukes food, only bile, which makes think it's overexcitement related.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2007, 09:24:17 AM »
very possible

I grew up raising labs....they can get a little wired.

Just be careful what she eats & 'try' to keep her calm 30-45 minutes before & after she eats.

Alex23

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2007, 08:54:13 PM »
very possible

I grew up raising labs....they can get a little wired.

Just be careful what she eats & 'try' to keep her calm 30-45 minutes before & after she eats.

Well, new development: she eats her own shit. left her in her 12x12 kennel today with two poop pieces (on purpose) and nothing when I came back 4hrs later. That explains the math teacher like breath.. ;D

Dude. she's fucking 11months... still eat her shits? Is she dumb?

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2007, 04:42:35 AM »
Well, new development: she eats her own shit. left her in her 12x12 kennel today with two poop pieces (on purpose) and nothing when I came back 4hrs later. That explains the math teacher like breath.. ;D

Dude. she's fucking 11months... still eat her shits? Is she dumb?

I'm sorry.....your dog is not dumb Alex but there are more reasons then one to explain her behaviour. There are dogs who mimic their mother while still in the litter .
You know.... the mother cleans up piss and shit after the pups and the pups are starting to do the same and never get rid of the behaviour because they think its the right thing to do!

Then there are dogs who are missing something vital in their food and they try and compensate for it by eating poop. You can try giving your dog eggbisquets( i,m not sure if thats the right translation but i will post a picture)

Then you have to look at the breed you bought. Is it popular ...are there alot of people wanting to buy such a dog so the breeders keep breedng to the high demand?
If they do and only think about the money they can make off of a litter instead of investegating if the sire and madam are a good match, all kind of strange behaviour can become your dogs part. In other words...he will be messedup in the head by default... :-\

?

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2007, 08:54:15 AM »
I'm sorry.....your dog is not dumb Alex but there are more reasons then one to explain her behaviour. There are dogs who mimic their mother while still in the litter .
You know.... the mother cleans up piss and shit after the pups and the pups are starting to do the same and never get rid of the behaviour because they think its the right thing to do!

Then there are dogs who are missing something vital in their food and they try and compensate for it by eating poop. You can try giving your dog eggbisquets( i,m not sure if thats the right translation but i will post a picture)

Then you have to look at the breed you bought. Is it popular ...are there alot of people wanting to buy such a dog so the breeders keep breedng to the high demand?
If they do and only think about the money they can make off of a litter instead of investegating if the sire and madam are a good match, all kind of strange behaviour can become your dogs part. In other words...he will be messedup in the head by default... :-\

These things all are good points.....I want to also had to the behaviour....

Alex....what kind of attention does the dog get?  Is she happy?  Is she bored?  Some of what she's doing could be because she's really needs discipline & order.