Author Topic: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ (snore) ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ .................  (Read 7677 times)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
this is the V lately

someone posts pics of people sleeping, I'm too lazy right now

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
yes since nerds form the Y put Kiwiol off posting this place has got boring.

its ok sometimes but sleepy in general

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
It will pick up during the week.

If all else fails we can annoy each other later in the day when I'm less busy. :)

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
I picture you more like this...

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
Kiwiol must be dying.  It's a sad time for the V when a woman can come on and post that the guys remind her of sleeping kittens.  :D

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
if you post that shit again you will regret it, you may not

ta ta

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Kiwiol must be dying.  It's a sad time for the V when a woman can come on and post that the guys remind her of sleeping kittens.  :D

This begins our domination of the V :D

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
so alll you guys think kiwi was the only reason this board was ever any good! what about all of you guys? all of you bring teh funny to teh v not just kiwi

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
are you delusional?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
people complaining that a forum is dead make me laugh, because they're always people who never contribute anything. we ain't here to entertain ya, you want more board activity, make some.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
people complaining that a forum is dead make me laugh, because they're always people who never contribute anything. we ain't here to entertain ya, you want more board activity, make some.

son have you entertained anyone ever?

ta ta

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
so alll you guys think kiwi was the only reason this board was ever any good! what about all of you guys? all of you bring teh funny to teh v not just kiwi
there's only a couple guys that think that Rude...... the rest of us know what's up.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it

mangoo, try to keep your head intact.  I don't want to see you shopping here  http://www.scrubsgallery.com/

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
mangoo, try to keep your head intact.  I don't want to see you shopping here  http://www.scrubsgallery.com/

you're the one pissing and moaning that you aren't entertained enough by the board. here's a novel idea: post more. ::)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
you're the one pissing and moaning that you aren't entertained enough by the board. here's a novel idea: post more. ::)

I did, but you then act like a stuck up prissy little bitch who had her skirt lifted by the playground bully.  Try not to be so boring... think more on the edge.  Current events douchebag.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=142162.0

:-\

bad taste, man. severely fucking bad taste.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
okay so wait. so because i thought joking about the murder of 32 innocent people within about a day of it happening was in "severely fucking bad taste," that means i'm a stuck up prissy little bitch.

you know,  ya got me there. i'm not even going to fight it. considering the person who is calling me that is the same dumbshit who made those comments in the first place, it's practically a compliment. it's kinda like having zarqawi tell me that i'm a softie, it's just reinforcing that i'm not a drooling troglodyte like yourself.

"edge", pff. any hack comedian can joke about tragic events and call themselves hilarious, it's comedy synthol. it's not even funny, it's just scraping to get a laugh because you're so completely devoid of wit that the only way to elicit a reaction at all is to bring up an event that carries some emotional weight with it.

but no, you keep trying to convince yourself you're hilarious, because you're sure as shit not gonna get much reinforcement from anyone with a triple-digit IQ.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
okay so wait. so because i thought joking about the murder of 32 innocent people within about a day of it happening was in "severely fucking bad taste," that means i'm a stuck up prissy little bitch.

you know,  ya got me there. i'm not even going to fight it. considering the person who is calling me that is the same dumbshit who made those comments in the first place, it's practically a compliment. it's kinda like having zarqawi tell me that i'm a softie, it's just reinforcing that i'm not a drooling troglodyte like yourself.

"edge", pff. any hack comedian can joke about tragic events and call themselves hilarious, it's comedy synthol. it's not even funny, it's just scraping to get a laugh because you're so completely devoid of wit that the only way to elicit a reaction at all is to bring up an event that carries some emotional weight with it.

but no, you keep trying to convince yourself you're hilarious, because you're sure as shit not gonna get much reinforcement from anyone with a triple-digit IQ.

And you have the Gall to take the piss out of Kiwi?

You bring the most boring posts ever to the V!!!

Havenbull is a legend and just because you take everything so fucking seriously there is no need to get on your dereanged high horse about everything.

Some days your cool others your hostile, you are clearly not 100% yet

ta ta

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Fuck you all its monday lets scrum... ;D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
And you have the Gall to take the piss out of Kiwi?

You bring the most boring posts ever to the V!!!

Havenbull is a legend and just because you take everything so fucking seriously there is no need to get on your dereanged high horse about everything.

Some days your cool others your hostile, you are clearly not 100% yet

ta ta

fella, you've been FAR more hostile than i've ever been under this handle. your little temper tantrums all over the questions board look like a five year old arguing with a babysitter.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
fella, you've been FAR more hostile than i've ever been under this handle. your little temper tantrums all over the questions board look like a five year old arguing with a babysitter.

ahahaha oh dear my little insane friend if you want to get into an argument with me just say so, there is no need to describe yourself and pretend its me.

You must admit you have a problem before you can solve it you lovely ickle mentalist

ta ta

ps those voices are not to be trusted

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
ahahaha oh dear my little insane friend if you want to get into an argument with me just say so, there is no need to describe yourself and pretend its me.

You must admit you have a problem before you can solve it you lovely ickle mentalist

ta ta

ps those voices are not to be trusted

::)

buddy, you're obviously desperate for some kind of battle with me, but while that'll look good on your resume it's hardly worth my time or effort.

you're trying really, really hard to piss me off or something and failing miserably. go back to the random "gay gang" comments, at least that's mildly amusing. :-/

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
::)

buddy, you're obviously desperate for some kind of battle with me, but while that'll look good on your resume it's hardly worth my time or effort.

you're trying really, really hard to piss me off or something and failing miserably. go back to the random "gay gang" comments, at least that's mildly amusing. :-/

Resume?

Do you actually think that this is important or that you are some kind of scalp for me?

Jesus you have a high opinion of yourself on the INTERNET, get a grip!

This is the V board if you don't like it fuck off you boring, boring cuntt, you offer nothing and bore the shit out of everyone.

ta ta

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
Resume?

Do you actually think that this is important or that you are some kind of scalp for me?

Jesus you have a high opinion of yourself on the INTERNET, get a grip!

This is the V board if you don't like it fuck off you boring, boring cuntt, you offer nothing and bore the shit out of everyone.

ta ta

hahaha, settle down bud. like you said, it's the internet. no need for all the profanity.

yes, i meant "resume" in the literal sense. apparently your brain is too full of homo-erotic "humor" to store any concept of "metaphor". yeesh but you're a dumb one. ::)

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
hahaha, settle down bud. like you said, it's the internet. no need for all the profanity.

yes, i meant "resume" in the literal sense. apparently your brain is too full of homo-erotic "humor" to store any concept of "metaphor". yeesh but you're a dumb one. ::)

ahaha thats it keep pretending your on a higher plane, its all you do mentioning about how people are dumb or have double digit IQ's etc.

Like I said if you don't like it in here fuck off, you will not be missed at all.

And as for resume it has absolutely no fathomable meaning here, a metaphor for what? I am so dumb maybe you can make this explicitly clear for my stupid ass.

ta ta