Author Topic: Feds Ordered VA Police To Stand Down  (Read 5094 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Feds Ordered VA Police To Stand Down
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2007, 07:37:58 PM »
No, I said that closing the campus would not have prevented any more deaths, meaning that people still would/could have been shot. 

If the campus had been closed by 9 AM (that's 90 minutes to do it!), there would have been ZERO classrooms for that kid to use to kill trapped people.

He *could* have done anything in the open field of a campus filled with cops chasing people out. But look at this:

Would he have shot 50 and killed 32 in a campus where kids had been told to leave for the last 90 minutes?
Would he have shot 50 and killed 32 in a campus where kids knew about the shooting?
Would he have shot 50 and killed 32 in a campus where kids had a chance to run/duck/roll/sprint away outdoors?

If those buildings had been locked, those kids never would have entered that fish-in-a-barrel situation and deaths would have been less, and security would have had OUTDOOR access to kill the kid before he had 30 minutes of roaming kill time.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2007, 07:39:03 PM »
Rob, we are just discussing.  No worries.  You didn't even bring it up initially if I remember correctly.

:)  The second the shooting started, I posted that it was going to take all the press of of Gonzalez testimony the next day.    I also posted for our VT readers about 30 minutes before their own school told them :(

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2007, 07:42:15 PM »
Did you even look at that map?  It takes a long time to clear a building and lock it down.  This police force was small and not very experienced, hence the need for HRT presence.

90 minutes when your police force is on the other side of campus interviewing witnesses, securing a scene, collecting evidence and searching for a suspect over there.

:)  The second the shooting started, I posted that it was going to take all the press of of Gonzalez testimony the next day.    I also posted for our VT readers about 30 minutes before their own school told them :(
I still don't think you are trying to do that but if you are..... ;D
Squishy face retard

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2007, 05:49:06 AM »
Gentlemen,

You cannot "CT" anything yet.  There is no official report.

It's just people curious why the feds would order staties and campus cops not to follow normal procedure.  Anytime an odd change causes 32 deaths, it's worth looking into.  To ignore a change which created circumstances allowing for tragedy would be irresponsible.

exactly, there couldn't possibly be a CT formed yet but this makes it worth looking into.

holy shit mention anything about a CT and Bam, they're ready to attack

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2007, 05:52:02 AM »
So easy to find the answers after something happens......
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2007, 07:09:40 AM »
So easy to find the answers after something happens......

true.  information moves so slowly sometimes, especially early in the morning and between different departments (campus cops and state police).

they should look into it, but it looks like just slow police work, not bad police work.
Addicted to the Steal