Author Topic: AFTER WATCHING DAVE HENRY's SEGMENT ON ROAD TO OLYMPIA 2006...  (Read 4911 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: AFTER WATCHING DAVE HENRY's SEGMENT ON ROAD TO OLYMPIA 2006...
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2007, 01:40:39 PM »
DH is not "Getbig approved".

Ron: "I am lazy."

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2007, 02:09:04 PM »
gotta disagree with you here, if David Henry was natural Alexxx would completely destroy him on size, thickness, width, strength and everything.

Thanks homie!
just push some weight!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2007, 03:52:23 PM »
That's a fair call natural al.

i suppose i just have a problem with short pro-bodybuilders.  i think they look cartoonish and odd. 

As for David, he irritates me.  His well documented temper , tends to bring the sport of BB into disrepute.

I think that David's overuse of pharmaceuticals is contributing to his irrational and aggressive mood swings....just my opinion, not hating!

Peace.

Isn't Lee Priest like a God to you? And isn't David Henry taller? yet you call him a munchkin.....

stomper

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2007, 05:20:46 PM »
so your sayin 30 yrs. ago little dave henry was injectin gh, bull if gh was even around it was only the kind taken from pituitary glands of cadavers. of which patients usin some ended up with aids etc.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2007, 06:36:39 PM »
Isn't Lee Priest like a God to you? And isn't David Henry taller? yet you call him a munchkin.....

Yes, i would also put Lee Priest in the 'munchkin' category.

I enjoy Lee's irrational and illogical verbal outbursts, period.  Apart from that, they are both the same in my book; just attention-seeking-little-narcissists who use anger to control and intimidate ( especially their women).

P.S  Lee, throughout his career has lied about his height.  He is apparantly 5 foot 4.  Is this with 'lifts'  fitted?....  i am not sure.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2007, 07:42:25 PM »
hahahaha, exactly, David Henry would be 126 pounds without drugs.

I for one, would demolish Dave Henry if he were natural.  The guy would top out at 150lbs max at 5' 5".  Simply, unimpressive.  Looks good on a ton of shit though.

Really Croatch? Really Squadfather? How come you guys never won your IFBB pro card then? (and if you cant figure out what Im saying right there-AND ITS 100% BONAFIDE FACT--then Im not going to try to explain it to you) 

As far as Hank Wood isnt that like 27 posts on two Dave Henry posts in a couple days? Did he not return some sort of heartfelt email you sent him or something? Its kind of like when you tell your buddies "I dont give a crap about that girl, I aint sweating her" and then you talk about her for the next 5 hours to anyone who will listen.

Alexxx its April, its been 2 months! Isnt it time you jump on some other training system to find that magic secret? You know how it goes...January February your high volume and all your posts are convincing others why high volume works, then March April comes around and you jump on Bulgarian Burst or something else, May June Westside or something else, and so on and so on all with posts solidifying your position on why its the best (until the next 2 months comes).

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2007, 07:47:05 PM »
Welcome Dante to my domain. The weasel and squadfather answer to me so if you have any beef just let me know.

Did Dave reach 17 1/2 inch arms yet?
just push some weight!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2007, 01:26:53 AM »
David Henry was diagnosed with dwarfism at the age of 5 years?
He was legally prescribed Growth Hormone to help with this disorder?
David suffers from eratic and angry outbursts.  Brought about by a life-long depedence on GH ?

Whatever the truth is, David is not a happy person.  I hope that he can find peace and contentment one day.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2007, 01:46:43 AM »

Whatever the truth is, David is not a happy person.  I hope that he can find peace and contentment one day.

Perhaps, these could help:

HAHA, RON.....

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2007, 03:27:07 AM »
He was actually one of the few in the bfto that at least tried to train hard, other than him, coleman & cutler the demotivation in that film was at an all time high.

He was one of the best looking guys of that vid too without a doubt.

His form on the row machine was weird though. What did you think about that dante ?

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2007, 03:35:14 AM »
He was actually one of the few in the bfto that at least tried to train hard, other than him, coleman & cutler the demotivation in that film was at an all time high.

He was one of the best looking guys of that vid too without a doubt.

His form on the row machine was weird though. What did you think about that dante ?

David is better looking than those two freaks, Coleman and Cutler.  However, David is just way to short to ever be taken seriously as a bodybuilder. 

It is always the 'short bodybuilding fans' that support the 'short ass pros'.   I think they must feel better about themselves when they see other little people giving it a go.

Look, good luck to little Dave, he is getting good results from the steroids but it has not helped him in the height department.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2007, 05:53:02 AM »
midget or not, he looks good.

i'm amazed with the imporovements he has managed in just a few years using HIT.

whatever mistery compound doggcrapp has been giving him sure is working. :o

but its his condition that makes him stand out, but condition or not i dont see him ever getting the placings he deserves with the current judging system. its the same reason dex isn't getting the props he deserves.
175lbs by 31st July

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2007, 06:02:06 AM »
Fair enough.  You are obviously a fan.

I respect David's work ethic but little else. 

i put him in the same category as little Lee Priest. Narky ankle-biters with bad tempers.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2007, 09:04:55 AM »
Fair enough.  You are obviously a fan.

I respect David's work ethic but little else. 

i put him in the same category as little Lee Priest. Narky ankle-biters with bad tempers.

how do you know DAve?  Do you know him on a personal level?  I don't get what you're trying to accomplish with what you're posting..you're kinda beating it to death.
nasser=piece of shit

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2007, 03:00:10 AM »
Getbiggers do give little Dave a hammering. And it is well deserved.