Author Topic: overweight guy asked me for help  (Read 1694 times)

mdgkmg

• Getbig II
overweight guy asked me for help
« on: April 23, 2007, 11:52:44 AM »
now normally i just kinda laugh and insult fat ppl. well only the ones who are ok with it and don't wanna change it. but i had an well ok an obese guy come up to me asking for help and being totally serious about it. he said he was having trouble's with test levels and wanted to know what he could do about it. he's already dieting and exercising in accordance to some major fat loss. he's steadily losing weight. but said his test levels were like 8. no jk. he was injecting 400-500 mg of test a week and it only came up .4 points. i suggested he try an anti-E, and either hcg, or inject at least a gram a week for 12 weeks. but i'm a nattie so i ain't real sure. what would you guy's suggest for him. obviously stop supersizing at mcdonalds but since he's already eating clean that ain't a problem. he has heart conditions so i don't think ephedrine would be a good idea. what do y'all think.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: overweight guy asked me for help
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 11:56:46 AM »
now normally i just kinda laugh and insult fat ppl.

Good man!    You'd be perfect for our "Fat People's Lack Of Willpower is Sickening" thread.

Join us!

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=130040.1800
Ron: "I am lazy."

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 11:57:39 AM »
Are you a personal trainer?
Q

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 11:58:11 AM »
now normally i just kinda laugh and insult fat ppl. well only the ones who are ok with it and don't wanna change it. but i had an well ok an obese guy come up to me asking for help and being totally serious about it. he said he was having trouble's with test levels and wanted to know what he could do about it. he's already dieting and exercising in accordance to some major fat loss. he's steadily losing weight. but said his test levels were like 8. no jk. he was injecting 400-500 mg of test a week and it only came up .4 points. i suggested he try an anti-E, and either hcg, or inject at least a gram a week for 12 weeks. but i'm a nattie so i ain't real sure. what would you guy's suggest for him. obviously stop supersizing at mcdonalds but since he's already eating clean that ain't a problem. he has heart conditions so i don't think ephedrine would be a good idea. what do y'all think.

If the guy is OBESE....i think Test Levels are the least of his worries....

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2007, 01:41:12 PM »
i suggested he try an anti-E, and either hcg, or inject at least a gram a week for 12 weeks. but i'm a nattie so i ain't real sure.

Great advice,you gave above!

WTF!!

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 01:51:13 PM »
Ask him to reconcider the optional suicide.

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2007, 07:36:29 PM »

he's full of shit....i am in the weight loss biz and every fat fuck out there says they do everything right but then you find out they don't eat breakfast, drink soda or sports drinks, and eat ice cream before bed....they all have the "it's not my fault" syndrome....tell him to be successful he needs to quit lying to himself

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2007, 07:40:14 PM »

he's full of shit....i am in the weight loss biz and every fat fuck out there says they do everything right but then you find out they don't eat breakfast, drink soda or sports drinks, and eat ice cream before bed....they all have the "it's not my fault" syndrome....tell him to be successful he needs to quit lying to himself

hahahaha...you should be posting in this thread http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=130040.0

\

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2007, 07:44:32 PM »
hahahaha...you should be posting in this thread http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=130040.0

i hear ya dude but i get pissed just looking at that thread....i see fat people every fucking place i go....it is pathetic....aaahhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhh

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2007, 07:55:10 PM »

Nice post.   you summed it up quite succinctly....too many fat people lying to themselves and/or looking for the magic bullet to weight loss

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2007, 08:25:00 PM »
Ask him to reconcider the optional suicide.

lol
#