Author Topic: sustanon and test-c  (Read 3667 times)

!@#$%

• Getbig III
sustanon and test-c
« on: April 24, 2007, 02:39:40 PM »
I have about 3000 mgs of human grade sust and about 20,000 mgs of test-cyp. Should I run the sust first then the cyp or should I run 250mgs of sust and the rest cyp until the sust runs out?

First pin is tommorrow !

4thAD

Re: sustanon and test-c
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 03:27:21 PM »
Personally I would probably end with the sust. Kick the cycle off with dbol, and finish up with the faster esthers.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 03:45:57 PM »
I have about 3000 mgs of human grade sust and about 20,000 mgs of test-cyp. Should I run the sust first then the cyp or should I run 250mgs of sust and the rest cyp until the sust runs out?

First pin is tommorrow !

Id take it ALL tomorrow. Just kidding ;D  So, ya got like 12 SUS and 100cc of Cyp?

Everyone gonna tell ya to do 1 or 2 cc SUS two times a week...
SUS has prop, that will get ya off to a fast start. So I'd hit it 1st. Personally, I'd nail 3 or 4cc SUS 1st day, and 2-3 a couple days later.Big hip shots (make the shot worth it theory). Tapering down right off the bat.

Dose REALLY Depends on how much you've used before, how heavy you are, and how you've responded in the past.
(Oh, and what ya got, and you got a nice stash there)
Remember SUS lasts 21 days aprox.

After SUS, I'd move into the Cyp (I hate Cyp-ZITs! :()

Tapering off, sometimes I taper off Test on a couple of cc of SUS. Wait 17 days after that shot, and move into "anabolics", or PCT.

Do you got Nolva & or other antiEstrogens?  Dont start w/ out  'em!    esp w/ all that cyp.

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2007, 06:38:20 PM »
As far as saving the sust, I have about 3000 mgs of prop to end my cycle, so that's taken care of. I didn't want to run just the sust first because it takes a while for cyp to kick in, I didn't want to have a lull in between the two.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2007, 09:05:02 AM »
As far as saving the sust, I have about 3000 mgs of prop to end my cycle, so that's taken care of. I didn't want to run just the sust first because it takes a while for cyp to kick in, I didn't want to have a lull in between the two.

Nothing wrong w/ mixing it either. The really issue is coming off IMO. Before that, it's a whatever works zone.

How long before you feel Cyp? Subtract that time backward into the last SUS shot's  17 day end point. Start cyp there, even mix it in 1-2 wks prior w/ the SUS, and U should transition smoothly enough if U-R not running 1000mgs + ACTIVE Testo/WK.
Not all that SUS is bioavailable at any given time IMO.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2007, 09:41:22 AM »
i would just run the Cyp the entire cycle and maybe get some more sust for your next cycle.

or you can mix and match.

8)

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2007, 08:58:16 PM »
I just want to add, especially for all the LE that reads this board, that I have absolutely no illegal substances in my home or in my car. If I did have any such substances, they would be stashed away some place outside my home.